WHHI Foxnews Reena Ninan

Charles Beauchamp

Jan 14, 2006, 12:08:38 PM1/14/06
http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheadsfree_viewer.pl?download_female_reenaninan&freedownload

Just seen her talking in Baghdad. She is yummy looking.

--
v/r Dread Pirate Rackham

I believe if you can't say something nice about somebody, you must be
talking about Hillary Clinton -- Jeff Foxworthy

Matthew Hennig

Jan 14, 2006, 1:41:16 PM1/14/06
"Charles Beauchamp" <C.E.Be...@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in

> http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheadsfree_viewer.pl?download_female_re
> enaninan&freedownload

> Just seen her talking in Baghdad. She is yummy looking.

I would need more GIFs to draw a conclusion here.

MH

--
Ten of Spades
Aggee Fedayeen Chief

"We just got outplayed today. That's the bottom line. And we got
outcoached."
- OU Head Coach Bob Stoops following the Texas A&M game, Nov 9, 2002

Charles Beauchamp

Jan 14, 2006, 2:37:01 PM1/14/06
Matthew Hennig wrote:
> "Charles Beauchamp" <C.E.Be...@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in
>
>> http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheadsfree_viewer.pl?download_female_re
>> enaninan&freedownload
>>
>> Just seen her talking in Baghdad. She is yummy looking.
>
> I would need more GIFs to draw a conclusion here.
>
> MH

She was very hawt on teevee today. But not many pictures of her on the wbe
thingy.

Dave Christian

Jan 14, 2006, 2:39:11 PM1/14/06
In article <5-edneMu3em...@comcast.com>,
C.E.Be...@NOSPAMcomcast.net says...

No. Too Indian.

I am not willing to provide her with sexual satisfaction.

She'll just have to be satisified knowing that her brother has my job.

David C. Tuttle

Jan 14, 2006, 2:50:59 PM1/14/06
Dave Christian <dcn...@nc.rr.com> said:

> C.E.Be...@NOSPAMcomcast.net says...
>> http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheadsfree_viewer.pl?download_female_reenaninan&freedownload

Just

>> Just seen her talking in Baghdad. She is yummy looking.
>
> No. Too Indian.
>
> I am not willing to provide her with sexual satisfaction.
>
> She'll just have to be satisified knowing that her brother has my job.

You sound bitter. Hell, you *are* bitter.

--
David C. Tuttle, reporting from Arcata, CA dctu...@alumni.rice.edu
Rice football fan, Democrat, Mac user -- a stranger in a strange land

Bryan S. Slick

Jan 14, 2006, 3:34:24 PM1/14/06
At about Sat, 14 Jan 2006 09:08:38 -0800, Charles Beauchamp was dragged
into the street and beaten by an angry mob for writing..

:http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheadsfree_viewer.pl?download_female_reenaninan&freedownload

:
:Just seen her talking in Baghdad. She is yummy looking.

IWHIA.

--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"To those who have fought for it,
freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

Bryan S. Slick

Jan 14, 2006, 3:36:56 PM1/14/06
At about Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:50:59 GMT, David C. Tuttle was dragged into
the street and beaten by an angry mob for writing..

:Dave Christian <dcn...@nc.rr.com> said:
:
:> C.E.Be...@NOSPAMcomcast.net says...
:>> http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheadsfree_viewer.pl?download_female_reenaninan&freedownload
:
:Just
:>>
:>>
:>> Just seen her talking in Baghdad. She is yummy looking.
:>
:> No. Too Indian.
:>
:> I am not willing to provide her with sexual satisfaction.
:>
:> She'll just have to be satisified knowing that her brother has my job.
:
:You sound bitter. Hell, you *are* bitter.

..like there's any dambed coal or marijuana in India.

miand...@students.mcg.edu

Jan 14, 2006, 3:36:47 PM1/14/06

Charles Beauchamp wrote:
> http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheadsfree_viewer.pl?download_female_reenaninan&freedownload
>
> Just seen her talking in Baghdad. She is yummy looking.

IWHI.

Daniel Seriff

Jan 14, 2006, 3:47:06 PM1/14/06
Don't you talk ugly to me, Bryan S. Slick. I'll send you to the moon with my
magic shirt!

> At about Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:50:59 GMT, David C. Tuttle was dragged into
> the street and beaten by an angry mob for writing..
>
>> Dave Christian <dcn...@nc.rr.com> said:
>>
>>> C.E.Be...@NOSPAMcomcast.net says...
>>

>> Just

>>> No. Too Indian.
>>>
>>> I am not willing to provide her with sexual satisfaction.
>>>
>>> She'll just have to be satisified knowing that her brother has my job.
>>
>> You sound bitter. Hell, you *are* bitter.
>
> ..like there's any dambed coal or marijuana in India.

Plenty of opium, though.

--
Daniel Seriff

You have all been handling my ass-pennies!

Goro

Jan 14, 2006, 6:42:01 PM1/14/06

David C. Tuttle wrote:
> Dave Christian <dcn...@nc.rr.com> said:
>
> > C.E.Be...@NOSPAMcomcast.net says...
> >> http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheadsfree_viewer.pl?download_female_reenaninan&freedownload
>
> Just
> >>

> >> Just seen her talking in Baghdad. She is yummy looking.
> >
> > No. Too Indian.
> >
> > I am not willing to provide her with sexual satisfaction.
> >
> > She'll just have to be satisified knowing that her brother has my job.
>
> You sound bitter. Hell, you *are* bitter.

Why were you tasting him?

-goro-