Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex

jeniffer jeson

Sep 1, 2020, 11:48:42 AM9/1/20
Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.

join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

jeniffer jeson

Sep 1, 2020, 11:49:27 AM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Milf is the ideal way to find someone who is close to your age and looking for Sex, the same things as you. By reading through the online horny for women profiles of the different black. You can quickly establish which people are suitable.

jeniffer jeson

Sep 1, 2020, 11:49:41 AM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Get best Milf sex tips for teen dating, find naughty college black milfs, date with casual relationship, meet strangers, discreet relationship, night hookups.

jeniffer jeson

Sep 1, 2020, 11:49:57 AM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Milf Hunter tips to singles to have a pleasant sex. Here you can find dating partner online. Also you can meet local single milfs want guys for get laid tonight. Men need for one night stand.

jeniffer jeson

Sep 1, 2020, 11:50:10 AM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Now a day’s online milf for sex sites become more popular in mid, girls mostly find beautiful milfs but also women, Find a perfect partner for true relationship.

jeniffer jeson

Sep 1, 2020, 11:50:22 AM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Join our sex site to meet white milf. Chat with them online until you're both ready to meet in person.

jenny Waltor

Sep 1, 2020, 11:57:05 AM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Meet single milf sex looking for purposeful cougar today. Are you looking for milfs hunter?

jenny Waltor

Sep 1, 2020, 11:57:13 AM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

At black milf from the top table, you can catch luck. You can find an interesting and perfect milfs.

jenny Waltor

Sep 1, 2020, 11:57:26 AM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

free mature milf helps women and younger milfs meet online. Meet sexy older
who wants to Hook Up for anything Naughty.

jenny Waltor

Sep 1, 2020, 11:57:43 AM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Asian milf sex dating profiles and find a suitable match. You could sign up for free and begin your search for singles or a beautiful partner for free.

jenny Waltor

Sep 1, 2020, 11:57:57 AM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Hie u can call me any time 4 sex

Lisa Roni Powel

Sep 1, 2020, 1:42:51 PM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

What's ur email.

Lisa Roni Powel

Sep 1, 2020, 1:45:49 PM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

where to meet

ekta patel

Sep 1, 2020, 1:48:01 PM9/1/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

hi sweety

mailpr...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2020, 1:59:24 PM9/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

This is a woman right

angeliya...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2020, 2:01:44 PM9/1/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

I am interested I have a high sex drive as well.I will fuck u all night baby.

roshan patel

Sep 1, 2020, 9:57:17 PM9/1/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

FIND GIRLS NEAR YOU. MEET WOMEN SEEKING MEN FOR NSA DATING. FIND GIRLS FOR DATE IMMEDIATELY! Use this google groups if you searching for girls near me then find million girls nearby you who are seeking men for fuck, love, romance, sex, casual hookups, one night stands!

ameliewh...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2020, 6:20:43 AM9/2/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Hey where you at

jennife...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2020, 10:01:39 AM9/2/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Hey, I am 34 years old and interested in meeting someone who would like to have a friends with benefits type situation. i would like to have a...

unclejr

Sep 2, 2020, 10:04:25 AM9/2/20
Wait. In the other thread, you said you were 63 years old. Did you find the Fountain of Youth recently?

jenny Waltor

Sep 2, 2020, 9:50:48 PM9/2/20
hello I'm 30 white male sick of meet fake women so if your real and want a real man that will be there and actually work hmu you must be...

kpa9...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2020, 2:05:48 AM9/3/20
like i saud lets have after work fun weve earned it.cant hostyr limits respected.mature fit fortiesxwhite

dating...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2020, 12:48:28 PM9/3/20
Short and sweet ...let's have a picnic

jerryj...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2020, 9:28:31 PM9/3/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Hay woz up to

sumitpa...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2020, 5:39:00 AM9/4/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Hii

jiyanpa...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2020, 10:04:28 AM9/4/20
Looking for sex in San Jose ca

ap00...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2020, 2:45:55 AM9/5/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

I am looking to meet mature ladies for NSA fun. I am a 44 year old male with a large frame looking to meet ladies I am not worried by looks or size I am very clean and discreet I can not accommodate but I am willing to travel.

friends...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2020, 9:41:40 AM9/5/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

hi my name is lisa and find men for fun tonight any one like to meet me

ameliewh...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2020, 7:41:55 AM9/7/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Looking for a man who is serious in finding a soul mate
No games

ap00...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2020, 11:56:51 PM9/8/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

FACE pic is a must!!! And your email address please! I will not reply without either of those.

lindawhi...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2020, 11:51:39 PM9/11/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

free sex hookups

vp67...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2020, 9:36:00 AM9/13/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Join Now: Find hookup with locals

ekta patel

Sep 16, 2020, 10:09:42 AM9/16/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

best sites for threesome

rachnapa...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2020, 6:10:54 AM9/17/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

where to get just sex online

kakdiyar...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 1:42:32 AM9/19/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Well you've found her????????I Stand 5'9 172 36D plus 10cut
100% Passabl
I SPECIALIZE in :
⚠Dressing in High Labels
⚠ Companionship ✔
⚠Casual Outgoing.. ???? require

ap63...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2020, 9:43:14 AM9/20/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Find the love of your life! The most popular and respectable Dating and Matchmaking services give you great opportunity to find and meet singles for Love, Romance, Marriage

kiran patel

Sep 21, 2020, 2:26:56 AM9/21/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

How do I get my girlfriend to change the way she gives me oral sex? Don't get me wrong she's the best ever, but she can be even better. I have shown her a few pornographic films and pointed out the good oral sex, but I don't think she got the hint. What should I do?
Stew

Tell her that you want to devote a lovemaking session to pleasing her and discovering what makes her tick. Put on a smooth CD, give her a massage, and do your thing. Tell her that you'd love a few specific instructions when you're going down on her, as well as when you're having intercourse, such as the pressure, pace, angle, motion, etc., so that you can maximize her pleasure.

After this evening comes to an end and you have made her the most sexually satisfied woman in town, she may just want to reciprocate. If not, you can suggest that you'd love to be on the receiving end of this type of attention next time. That's when you'll get the opportunity to give her directions.

Donald Zimmer

sexual incompatibility

Can sexual incompatibility be overlooked in a relationship? Can a couple then still maintain a healthy relationship? I find myself sexually frustrated because of my partner's lack of desire. I'm 30 and he's only 32, but he only wants sex once per week. I spoke with him about it, and he said that he will try harder; that was a year ago and I'm still crying myself to sleep sometimes. Please help. I love him very much, he's the sweetest, most caring, and unselfish man I have ever met. But I am truly dissatisfied in the bedroom.

Penny

I believe that sexual compatibility is just as important as love and trust within any relationship, and you seem to agree, or you wouldn't be crying yourself to sleep at night. Not only do you feel dissatisfied, you may also be feeling that there is something wrong with you and that's why he doesn't want to have sex with you more often. It probably has nothing to do with you, and more to do with your sexual incompatibility. At least you spoke to him about the issue.

I understand that there are qualities about him that you cherish, such as his caring and giving attitude, and that you have been together for a long time, but if you're crying yourself to sleep at night, this is a clear sign that these characteristics aren't enough to make you feel truly happy and fulfilled within the relationship.

Furthermore, he probably feels badly that you are so unhappy. You've given him over a year to try and come to some mutually fulfilling solution and it's clearly not happening, so, I would advise you to reconsider remaining in this relationship and seek out more suitable partners for yourselves so that you can both be happy.

Donald Zimmer

testosterone

My question is this: If you have a lot of sex and masturbate often, does the need to produce testosterone in the testicles decrease the amount of testosterone used to build muscle? In other words, if you ejaculate often, will it decrease the amount of muscle a guy would otherwise be capable of producing?

Craig

Testosterone is a hormone that is necessary for muscle growth; but regular sexual activity will not significantly reduce the amount of testosterone needed to build muscle. There is enough to go around.

cp73...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2020, 2:23:35 AM9/22/20
A one-night stand can occur for different reasons, which vary between people. Examples of one-night stand participants include young adults exploring their sexuality; single people seeking to engage in sexual activity without any sort of commitment or relationship; or married people who desire extramarital sex without disturbing their marriage or family relationships through extramarital romantic relations. A one-night stand may be planned, in which at least one of the participants intended for the sexual encounter to be a one-night stand prior to participating.

jennywhi...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 10:43:52 AM9/23/20
ladies looking for a fling

audat...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2020, 11:55:59 PM9/25/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

Available some weekday afternoons. Early for your pleasure. Butt is willing and able to accommodate any man. Bareback preferred. Slipping on panties after our encounter

unclejr

Sep 26, 2020, 12:01:40 AM9/26/20
So your wife cheating on and lying to you turned you teh ghey?

Joe LE

Sep 26, 2020, 10:06:37 PM9/26/20
Looking for an older women to meet up and have a little fun with in the Temecula and Murrieta Area I.E CA
#619 - 775 - 0165

Joe LE

Sep 26, 2020, 10:14:31 PM9/26/20

girlsda...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2020, 4:58:32 AM9/28/20
Well, I have had a wee - bit of fun here. LOL. Meeting some great guys with some wonderful things to say. This is a great place to really express how you really feel about sex and to really get the info you need to become more aware of what you want sexually and all that good stuff. I met 1 guy and had a on and off again sexual relationship - no strings .. just fucking. It was nice! It's a cool place when you don't have time to go out and look for someone too - for the busy bodies of the world. I hope that the success just keeps cumming for everyone! I have been having a blast here - and LOVE to chat with everyone. My erotic e-mail pals are great - my lovers are great - and I have the great pleasure of getting to choose who I want out of A BUNCH of memebers! It's like an all you can eat buffett of sex and fun! LOL..

Well, not counting the years between birth and puberty. I guess the first time topless in public was a couple years after we got married. We were vacationing in Hawaii and had heard it wasn't illegal to go topless there, as long as no one complained. So on Maui she finally took my suggestion (gave in to my pleading) and removed her top, first on a wide public beach on the south shore (not Little Makena, which is the well-known nude beach) one morning, with a few people scattered here and there. She got a lot of looks as she walked past them, but no complaints, so she stayed that way for an hour or so, in the surf and sunning on the sand, until we left. Then we went snorkling at a beach park on the road to Hana, and she didn't even put a top on to start with. Only a couple people there when we went in, about 25 to 30 when we came out, but she just walked right out as if this were totally normal. Again, lots of people stared but no one complained, so this gave her the confidence to make "bottoms-only" her usual beach attire whenever we went on beach vacations, and to dance at "amateur night" at a strip club, again while we were on vacation. Of course, I never discouraged her, and she's just kept raising the bar - and dropping her clothes - ever since!**Read More

zerifme...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2020, 7:27:59 AM10/1/20
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 9:18:42 PM UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

I own my own construction business, I am a writer, portrait artist, a Sci-Fi enthusiastic, a workaholic, hopeless romantic,

pritipa...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020, 4:31:51 AM10/5/20
sexual online crush dating service

liyanw...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020, 10:25:32 AM10/5/20
My profile
First name Eniola
About 39-year-old woman
Civil status Single
Appearance 5'6" (168 cm), With small curves
blue eyes, black hair
Lives in Woodsfield
Monroe County
Ohio, United States

looking for A man
I am here for Love, Friendship, Chatting, Other reasons
Registration date

Today
Last visit Today
Status Online 6 hours ago

Eniola's photo
I would like to meet someone who is honest and who has integrity, character and fortitude. I am looking for a long term relationship which is comprised of a 50/50 union between two mature people.The importance in relationships is to just be yourself, have a great time no matter what and use a lot of humor.I would like to meet someone who can have an intellectual conversation, but who doesn't take themselves too seriously. I want to be with someone who has a beautiful soul and an open heart, someone with the capacity to love fully. Life is too short to waste any more time.I love the exchange of true intimacy with someone and believe that it starts with great conversation.

A little more about me

Have kids
No children
Want kids
I am undecided
Smoking
I don't smoke
Alcohol
On special occasions
Drugs
Not for me nor my partner
Occupation
Prefer not to say
Has a webcam
Yes

ecgex...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2020, 1:41:21 AM10/8/20
Hey Guys, I Am So Hot and pretty guy. I Have tight young body. Im single & fell alone. looking a sexy guy to fuck my tight pussy. I need Discreet Hookup in Hotel Room SexX. I can host or come to your place..
Text my G molL: prettymom.335

darrenn jyosh

Oct 12, 2020, 4:50:56 AM10/12/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, friendsp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/
My best qualities are that I am crafty and creative, perky, positive, funny and have a great personality! My best physical quality would probably my dimples and my arms!

roshnp...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2020, 5:01:47 AM10/15/20
Can you swallow

ander...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2020, 11:57:04 PM10/15/20
Available for hook up, I sex till you want no more, you're free to ask for my term's.

jechlin...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2020, 12:12:32 PM10/19/20
What I'm looking for -
I'm married to a man who makes love to his job and never to me anymore. I'm looking for a little pleasure on the side, but it has to be discreet. I'm tired of playing with my sex toys. I want the real thing.

I prefer a tall, well built man with a nice thick package and you better know how to use it. If you're him, drop me an e-mail.

Marital Status:
Married
Smoking:
Yes
Drinking:
Yes
Language:
English
Religion:
n/a
Education:
n/a
Income:
n/a

vp67...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2020, 6:13:19 AM10/23/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

The hottest net's milf Cougar clips, hand choose wife Cougar videos & mostly the best free milf Cougar movies on the net.

patellk...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2020, 1:33:42 AM10/27/20
Looking for young ladies for hookup close to me at that point discover million young ladies apps who are looking for men.

stiry...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2020, 3:59:31 AM11/3/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/

I am so ready to get trained on by a man. My Father will be using me soon and hes huge, 10in and thick. I need practice. not hung up on looks or size just own me. I can only throat outside. unless u have a place. I will be yours to train though sirs. PLEASE. Attached are me sucking brother in law, uncle, father in law, love older dudes.

suresh patel

Nov 22, 2020, 6:15:05 AM11/22/20

lorens white

Dec 2, 2020, 3:32:47 AM12/2/20
When n where?

science robot

Dec 15, 2020, 1:36:36 AM12/15/20
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, friendsp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/
Are you down for discreet friends with benefit fun??
Are you mature ❣??
No games or time waster!!

denny rose

Dec 28, 2020, 12:55:35 AM12/28/20
PLEASE NOTE, I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN MEETING WOMEN, ALL THOSE MEN WHO KEEP ANSWERING PLEASE STOP!

61 year old fella wants to remember what good sex is! Its been WAY too long! Anyone care to remind me? If you're sympathetic to my cause please call me , my phone number is attached.
07737790952 (if no answer leave message) I'm really hoping for someone genuine!
Age, race, colour or creed really unimportant, just be friendly and open minded!
What would be your ideal date? Hopefully it'll be one that ends very happily! My name is Mike, I live in Eastbourne and my favourite colour is orange! Use these facts in any message and I'll know you are real!

outpost season

Jan 29, 2021, 11:26:36 PM1/29/21
Sexy short thick pretty feminine milf Tgirl. Come $pend some time with me asap.$$$ Call meee *5596320313 $$$ *5598001888 $$$

riya patel

Mar 31, 2021, 7:18:39 AM3/31/21
Looking to edge and worship a college muscle jock – 55

olivia vinde

May 12, 2021, 1:26:07 AM5/12/21

jiya sara

Jul 15, 2021, 1:57:03 AM7/15/21
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, friendsp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/
I want serious hookup who's ready – 30

outpost season

Sep 13, 2021, 1:07:40 AM9/13/21

veronica ston

Dec 17, 2021, 5:18:09 AM12/17/21

amelie whitee

Feb 14, 2022, 11:28:32 PM2/14/22

doctor dyon

May 3, 2022, 5:49:23 AM5/3/22
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, friendsp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/
I''m an easy going and always wanting to stay in fuck buddy near me Meridian MS I am very sensitive gurl. Hope to here from Las Vegas. I like to be enjoyed as ...

james Darrenn

Apr 18, 2023, 3:10:30 AM4/18/23
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 21:18:42 UTC+5:30, jeniffer jeson wrote:
> Hot milf and cougar : Gets Young And Mature Sex. Meet young black and white milfs for sex. Find hot perfect hunter cougars sexy. Join to get mature, beautiful horny milf. The #1 cougar dating app for younger men, local milf, sugar momma, mature women looking for fun.
>
> join now : https://sites.google.com/view/listofsites4u/
Mature guy. I’m Lauderdale Lakes. Looking for a pillow princess. Contact me for info. Im available now

mercellusb

Apr 30, 2023, 11:04:16 AM4/30/23

Johnny Vaught was bringing a powerhouse Ole Miss team to Auburn that October day in 1953. His Rebels, on a 13-game winning streak, were heavy favorites over third-year coach Ralph Jordan’s Tigers, who hadn’t had a winning record in more than a decade. But in front of a near-sellout crowd of 20,000 fans at Cliff Hare Stadium, Auburn running back (and future Alabama governor) Fob James ran all over Ole Miss, and quarterback (and future Georgia football coach and athletic director) Vince Dooley ably guided the Tigers to a 13-0 upset.

As his players piled into the team bus, Vaught stood in front of them and proclaimed: “Boys, get a good look. No Ole Miss team will ever come here again.”
And it did not, for another 20 years. Even though the programs were in bordering states. Even though both played in the Southeastern Conference. Because Vaught, like any head coach at the time, could just decide not to play certain teams, and that was that.
Long before the divisions of the SEC East and West, conference scheduling was more like the Wild West. Opponents chosen based on win probability. Matchups arranged or canceled because of personal relationships. Co-champions declared because undefeated teams didn’t play each other.
“It is pretty interesting stuff,” said Mark Womack, who has worked in the SEC office since 1978 and is now in charge of scheduling.
Interesting, however, might be downplaying it.
Huey Long once pressured Georgia and LSU into playing, but he was assassinated before the teams met.
Alabama and Georgia were annual opponents for four decades, until a story in the Saturday Evening Post derailed both the rivalry and the magazine.
Teams that would seem to be longtime rivals – Alabama-Ole Miss, Georgia-Tennessee – went decades without playing each other. Scheduling was so disorganized that occasionally a game between two SEC teams didn’t count in the standings, while non-conference games – against the likes of North Carolina, Clemson, Miami, Houston – did.
It all makes the current debate about SEC scheduling – nine or eight games, which three permanent opponents each team will play – seem quaint by comparison.

In the two decades after World War II, Alabama and Ole Miss were perhaps the SEC’s two biggest powers. Ole Miss won six conference titles and claimed three national titles between 1944-65; Alabama won four conference titles and claimed two national titles.

And in those 21 years, they didn’t play each other.
“We were always told that Alabama wouldn’t play us. Later, I found out, the Alabama players were told it was because we refused to play them,” Robert Khayat, an Ole Miss player in the 1950s who later became the school’s chancellor, told longtime Mississippi sports writer Rick Cleveland.
What was the real reason? Vaught and Bear Bryant got along well, so Cleveland suspects that the two coaches had a gentlemen’s agreement: Why should we beat up on each other when there are so many other teams we can beat?
There were no parameters in place to make them play. The SEC office merely required teams to play at least six games to qualify for the conference championship. Bowls could invite whom they wanted, and the AP and UPI poll voters tended to vote for teams with the best records. So if Bryant and Vaught could avoid playing each other, that’s just what they would do.
Auburn and Ole Miss only met twice between 1953-1972 – both in bowl games. One was the 1971 Gator Bowl, which neither head coach attended: Vaught was recovering from a heart attack; Jordan had an appendectomy.
What about the Iron Bowl, arguably the fiercest and most storied rivalry in college football? Actually, Alabama and Auburn didn’t play at all for 41 years, a drought that began after a dispute in their 1907 game: Auburn accused Alabama of using an illegal player; there were arguments over officiating; Alabama used a “military shift” that had never been seen — and the rivalry ceased. It took an act of the state legislature to nudge the teams back into playing, and even then on a neutral field in Birmingham, only going to permanent home-and-home sites in 1999.
Georgia and Tennessee, heated rivals now, once went 31 years between games, and even when they resumed playing in 1969, it wasn’t every year. The two coaches for most of that time, Wally Butts and Gen. Robert Neyland, respectively, “weren’t enemies but weren’t close friends either,” according to UGA historian Loran Smith. “And Gen. Neyland liked to play Alabama, of course, but then wanted to round out his schedule with weaker teams.”

Georgia, meanwhile, had Alabama as an annual rival between 1944-65. But the teams backed off their game after the famous Saturday Evening Post affair. The magazine reported in 1963 that Butts and Bryant had fixed their game the year before. Butts was forced to step down as athletic director but sued the magazine for libel and was awarded more than $3 million by an Atlanta jury. (A judge later reduced the damages to $400,000). Bryant, who wrote in his autobiography the experience had “taken 10 years off my life,” settled out of court with the magazine, which went out of business four years later. Alabama and Georgia, however, were spooked enough to mutually agree to stop playing every year, not meeting again until 1972.
Georgia Tech, during its 30 years in the SEC, played Ole Miss only in the Sugar Bowl, and played Mississippi State only once. Tulane, during its 32 years in the conference, only played Tennessee twice.
Geography played a part in some matchups or lack thereof. Travel was harder in those days – the Athens to Knoxville road trip through the mountains was brutal – and even then flying into some college towns was harder than others. Hotel space for visiting teams and fans also played a factor. The sport wasn’t as lucrative then, so travel budgets were a consideration.
“Everybody’s watching budgets, trying to get through and make it to the end of the year, and you’re trying to save as much money as you can,” Womack said. “Maybe that was even a reason teams wanted to play more conference games, have a better crowd, maybe that would help their ticket revenue.”
LSU and Auburn went 27 years without playing (1942-69) just because Auburn concentrated on the eastern schools, according to David Housel, the former Auburn athletic director and sports information director.
“There just wasn’t any natural reason to play LSU,” Housel said. “They just weren’t anywhere around. They were part of the conference, but they weren’t part of our conference.”
That’s where Long, the populist Louisiana governor and senator, entered the fray of SEC scheduling. Long was credited with building up LSU as a school and football program, where he helped recruit, coach and arrange scheduling. In 1933, Long publicly called for Georgia and LSU, which had only played once, to schedule a series. That got the attention of Harold Hirsch, a longtime UGA booster, whose wire to Long is located in the UGA special collections library: “ENDEAVORED TO TAKE UP MATTER NOW WITH ASSOCIATES ON SCHEDULE COMMITTEE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU EARLIEST POSSIBLE MOMENT. THANKS.”

After some back-and-forth the schools scheduled a game on Nov. 16, 1935. But Long didn’t live to see it: He was shot on Sept. 8, 1935, and died two days later, among his final words purported to be: “I wonder what will happen to my university boys.”
The LSU-Georgia series continued sporadically through the years – they met twice in 1943 – until 1953. The programs didn’t play each other again until 1978.
Alabama quarterbaack Pat Trammell pictured at the line of scrimmage against Auburn at Legion Field in 1961. (Marvin E. Newman / Sports Illustrated via Getty Images)
The SEC was founded in 1933, a 13-team conference including 10 current members, plus Sewanee, Georgia Tech and Tulane. But without regulations about how many conference opponents teams should play every year, some teams played as few as four SEC games, while others played as many as seven. Even when the conference stepped in with new regulations in 1952 – every team had to play at least six – there was a loophole: All six didn’t need to be against teams actually in the conference.
When Georgia won the SEC championship in 1966, it won six conference games – including one over North Carolina. When LSU won the conference championship, its road included an “SEC” win over Tulane – which had left the league four years before. In all, there were 16 games from 1954-68 that were designated as conference games, against Arkansas, Houston, Miami, Clemson, Tulane, South Carolina, North Carolina.
Unsurprisingly, that resulted in funky standings at the top:
1952: Georgia Tech won the conference at 6-0, Tennessee finished 5-0-1.
1958: LSU was 6-0 and Auburn was 6-0-1.
1961: Alabama was 7-0 and LSU was 6-0.
1966: Alabama and Georgia both finished 6-0.
SEC presidents “urged the football operatives to work out a better schedule” in the late 1950s, reported the Knoxville News-Sentinel in 1979, “but LSU, Tennessee and Georgia Tech killed it.”
It wasn’t until the late 1960s that the conference finally agreed on some semblance of rotating: two permanent opponents and rotating everyone else. But that didn’t solve everything. Georgia and Alabama were unbeaten in 1979, for instance, without meeting. Knoxville News-Sentinel sports editor Tom Siler belabored the situation in his Nov. 15, 1979 column:
“The football coaches have had too much of a say. … Coaches through the years have scheduled as they pleased, conference best interests notwithstanding. All other major leagues operate on a round-robin basis, but the SEC still loads up on mediocre non-conference foes.”

And while the SEC assigned the years that teams would play each other, it was up to the schools to negotiate the dates and locations of those games.
“We had some controversies,” said Roy Kramer, the former SEC commissioner and Vanderbilt athletic director. “On one or two of those occasions the conference had to step in and say, ‘You’re going to play on this date.’”
One of those was Georgia and Tennessee, when told to work out a home-and-home for the 1980-81 season. They couldn’t come to an agreement, and then-SEC commissioner Boyd McWhorter called Kramer.
“We’re putting together a brand new scheduling committee, and we’d like you to be on it,” McWhorter told him.
Kramer agreed, but never heard back. So he called back McWhorter, who provided an update.
“Roy, you’re the committee,” he said. “We have an issue between Georgia and Tennessee, you’re brand new and kind of neutral in all this, I’ll let you talk to them and work it out.”
Georgia’s AD was Joel Eaves, and Tennessee’s AD was Bob Woodruff. They weren’t on speaking terms at the time, and privately complained to Kramer about the other. When Kramer looked at each team’s schedule, there was only one available weekend they could play in 1980: the opening week of the season. Kramer called each separately.
“Is this the conference telling us to do this?” Woodruff asked.
“Yes,” Kramer replied, only slightly twisting the truth.
“Well, I’ll do it if the conference is telling me to do it,” Woodruff said. “But I’m not doing it because Georgia’s asking me to do it.”
And Georgia, in the debut of freshman tailback Herschel Walker, pulled out a 16-15 win on the way to the national championship.

The SEC slowly exerted more control over scheduling, but “The Bear” didn’t care. Bryant began scheduling more SEC games, playing eight games in both 1972 and 1973, when some teams only played six. When the SEC decreed that six games was the maximum unless schools went through the conference office first, Alabama and Ole Miss went rogue anyway, playing games in 1980 and 1981 that didn’t count in the SEC standings.
Thus, when Alabama went 7-0 in SEC play in 1981, it only counted as 6-0, and the Crimson Tide were co-champions with Georgia (6-0).
The era of co-champions finally ended with the advent of the SEC Championship Game in 1992, coinciding with the additions of Arkansas and South Carolina. (That brought back some regional rivalries, with South Carolina’s games against Georgia and Tennessee becoming every-year affairs, and Arkansas and LSU resuming a border rivalry game that largely had been shelved since 1936.)
The SEC schedule also went up to eight games, despite coaches’ objections. This was after going up to seven games in 1988, which Kramer said was under pressure from television, a more important factor following the 1984 Supreme Court case that allowed each conference to put its games up for television bidding, wresting that power away from the NCAA.
“Television did not drive a lot of the decisions,” Kramer said. “But once that case came through and you began to get the introduction of ESPN and other networks as well, the pressure to have more games to provide to television became much greater.”
And television also was the huge impetus for conference expansion, with the SEC adding Missouri and Texas A&M in 2012. Womack doesn’t remember much haggling about divisions in 1992, but there has been more two decades after. When the SEC raided the Big 12, it went with the geographically unwieldy move of putting Missouri in the East, rather than moving Alabama and Auburn to the East, which would have made more geographic sense, and allowed those two teams to keep their rivalries with Tennessee and Georgia, respectively, and also rekindled Auburn-Florida.
“There was a lot of discussion about what would happen there,” Womack said. “A lot of people didn’t want to switch teams from one division to the other. That’s what kind of necessitated Missouri being located in the west but playing in the East.”
But the constraints of division scheduling caused teams to be strangers to each other: Georgia still has never visited Texas A&M. The current plan, to get rid of divisions, was under discussion well before Oklahoma and Texas agreed to join the conference. The likely end result will be no divisions and a nine-game schedule with three permanent opponents. But even if it’s only eight games with one permanent opponent, it will mean the rekindling of one long-held rivalry.
Auburn and Florida used to play each other annually and have met 84 times – but only once since 2011.
“I wish Auburn and Florida played every year,” Housel said.
They might again if they’re permanent opponents. Even if not, they would play at least twice every four years. The new format for the 16-team conference is expected to be announced soon.
“Scheduling will never be a perfect art,” Housel said. “But it’s like everything else. A lot of people are going to like it. A lot of people are not going to like it.”
(Illustration: Sean Reilly / The Athletic; photos: Getty Images)

RoddyMcCorley

Apr 30, 2023, 11:15:26 PM4/30/23
On 4/30/2023 11:04 AM, mercellusb wrote:

> Johnny Vaught was bringing a powerhouse Ole Miss team to Auburn that October day in 1953. His Rebels, on a 13-game winning streak, were heavy favorites over third-year coach Ralph Jordan’s Tigers, who hadn’t had a winning record in more than a decade. But in front of a near-sellout crowd of 20,000 fans at Cliff Hare Stadium, Auburn running back (and future Alabama governor) Fob James ran all over Ole Miss, and quarterback (and future Georgia football coach and athletic director) Vince Dooley ably guided the Tigers to a 13-0 upset.

> “Scheduling will never be a perfect art,” Housel said. “But it’s like everything else. A lot of people are going to like it. A lot of people are not going to like it.”
> (Illustration: Sean Reilly / The Athletic; photos: Getty Images)

Great read. Thanks.

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

j...@mich.com

May 1, 2023, 8:25:38 AM5/1/23
On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 08:04:14 -0700 (PDT), mercellusb <tdr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All other major leagues operate on a round-robin basis, but the SEC still loads up on mediocre non-conference foes.”

From last season-

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/toughest-and-weakest-nonconference-schedules-entering-the-2022-college-football-season/

And true even 10 years ago -

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/478790-college-football-did-the-big-ten-have-the-weakest-out-of-conference-schedule

and BTW, all time bowl recorsd, which is presumably against a strong OOC team, is (ties not counted)

Big10 124-146
SEC 236-174
ACC 109-119
PAC 184-171
Big12 70-75 probably should be adjusted for SWC and Big6