Do they have cheerleaders in Russia?

Dave Withrow

May 12, 2010, 4:19:01 AM5/12/10

DanS.

May 12, 2010, 9:04:17 AM5/12/10
Dave Withrow added the following to the totality of all human wisdom on
5/12/2010 in writing

Dood, I'm still working on my first cup of coffee here.

--
Yours,
Dan S.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 12, 2010, 9:11:29 AM5/12/10

There's just something about Russian women which screams skank....

deem...@aol.com

May 12, 2010, 10:10:00 AM5/12/10
On May 12, 9:11 am, "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"

Well, they've prolly been bein' tapped since they were 12-13.
Kinda starts the whole "rode hard and hung up wet" thing a bit early.

The Ghost of Edward M. Kennedy

May 12, 2010, 10:36:17 AM5/12/10
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote

<There's just something about Russian women which screams skank....

IWHI. Repeatedly.

--Tedward

Eric Ramon

May 12, 2010, 10:45:12 AM5/12/10

they already have the knee pads on so that's good.

Huck Kennedy

May 12, 2010, 7:30:10 PM5/12/10
On May 12, 7:45 am, Eric Ramon <ramon.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 12, 1:19 am, Dave Withrow <bbeeggoon...@qq.ccoomm> wrote:
>
> > Why yes, yes they do!
>
> >http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2008/06/26/russian-cheerleaders/

Ochen harasho!

> they already have the knee pads on so that's good.

DYGTBQITHC!

Huck

Cyclone Ranger

May 12, 2010, 9:35:00 PM5/12/10
I was watching *Indian cricket* last month on DirecTV...and even they
have cheerleaders. The teams are 95% comprised of Indian players, but
the cheerleaders were 100% Anglo. F&C, I was...

Antonio Veranos

May 12, 2010, 9:44:13 PM5/12/10
On Wed, 12 May 2010 18:35:00 -0700 (PDT), Cyclone Ranger wrote...

> I was watching *Indian cricket* last month on DirecTV...and even they
> have cheerleaders. The teams are 95% comprised of Indian players, but
> the cheerleaders were 100% Anglo. F&C, I was...

If you're talking about the Indian Premier League, not nearly 95% of the
players are Indian [1], and about half the cheerleaders are Indian. It
depends on team, really. The Rajasthan Royals, if I remember correctly,
have dancing girls who all look like they're straight out of Dallas, TX.

[1] By rule, the squad must be at least 50% Indian, and only 4
foreigners may be part of the 11-man active team.

--
A. Veranos

What color does a smurf go when you choke it?

Cyclone Ranger

May 12, 2010, 9:51:08 PM5/12/10

Yeah, it was IPL and I'm hooked. Swear to Vishnu, I never say any
Indian ladies. I *did* see one player, Anglo, who had....white
lips...I couldn't figure it out. I thought maybe zinc oxide but the
match was at night and raining slightly.

Antonio Veranos

May 12, 2010, 9:55:56 PM5/12/10
On Wed, 12 May 2010 21:44:13 -0400, Antonio Veranos wrote...

> If you're talking about the Indian Premier League, not nearly 95% of the
> players are Indian [1], and about half the cheerleaders are Indian. It
> depends on team, really. The Rajasthan Royals, if I remember correctly,
> have dancing girls who all look like they're straight out of Dallas, TX.

Note, I was thinking of the cheerleaders in the World T20, who are non-
white... the IPL is indeed stocked with girls from Florida, Texas, etc.

Huck Kennedy

May 13, 2010, 2:53:55 PM5/13/10
On May 12, 6:35 pm, Cyclone Ranger <damonhy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was watching *Indian cricket* last month on DirecTV...and even they
> have cheerleaders.  The teams are 95% comprised of Indian players,

The teams comprise 95% Indian players. The whole comprises the
parts. Water comprises hydrogen and oxygen. Nothing is ever
"comprised of" anything, ever. Composed of, yes, comprised of, no.
Thanks!

Huck, sorry, pet peeve

The Ghost of Edward M. Kennedy

May 13, 2010, 2:56:23 PM5/13/10
"Huck Kennedy" <temp...@gmail.com> wrote

<
< The teams comprise 95% Indian players. The whole comprises the
<parts. Water comprises hydrogen and oxygen. Nothing is ever
<"comprised of" anything, ever. Composed of, yes, comprised of, no.
<Thanks!

Gin puts me in compromising situations.

--Tedward

Cyclone Ranger