Re: Liberals Unhinged

Message has been deleted

Jaybyrd

Dec 7, 2010, 5:56:15 PM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 5:49 pm, Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /
Del .net> wrote:
> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/palin-success-trigge...
>
> Seems one of our posters here has been busy.
>
> Bellomy wrote:
>
> The show s voting system had been fixed by extreme supporters of the
> Tea Party and Radical Right-Wing. I find that it has become a political
> platform for Sarah Palin to improve her image and ooze her political
> slime. The aggrieved correspondent continued, Bristol is not a star,
> what did she do, she had sex and got pregnant. Lets reward her I made
> several call to ABC s complaint line and I hope that their phone lines
> melt. It has become a political movement, with Tea Party websites
> instructing on how to vote for Bristol. Ridiculousness!
> --
> All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
> into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.

Do you think increased popularity for Palin is good or bad for
conservatives?

Message has been deleted

lein

Dec 7, 2010, 6:39:39 PM12/7/10

Which Palin are you talking about? Bristol?

Kyle T. Jones

Dec 7, 2010, 7:07:30 PM12/7/10
Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
> I'm a troll

Be pithy.

Cheers.

Message has been deleted

Sendek Q. Sendek

Dec 7, 2010, 9:37:02 PM12/7/10

Michael Palin, dumnass

Cornhuskeress

Dec 7, 2010, 9:38:36 PM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 2:56 pm, Jaybyrd <jaybyrdb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am a conservative/libertarian and it didn't change my opinion of her
one way or the other.

Huck Kennedy

Dec 7, 2010, 9:49:46 PM12/7/10

It sure lowered my opinion Sarah Palin's fans, if that's even
possible since my opinion of them was already very low. It didn't
lower my opinion of Sarah herself if she didn't ask for the ballot
stuffing. If she did, then it also lowered my opinion of her.

I've also read reports that Bristol didn't even want to be on
the show but Momsie forced her to in order to further her own
political ambitions. If that is true, then I *really* lost more
respect for her, again, if that is even possible.

Huck

Message has been deleted

Chris Bellomy

Dec 7, 2010, 11:44:51 PM12/7/10
Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote, On 12/7/10 4:49 PM:
> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/palin-success-triggered-fcc-complaints

> Seems one of our posters here has been busy.
>
> Bellomy wrote:

No he didn't.

cb

xyzzy

Dec 8, 2010, 8:12:18 AM12/8/10
On Dec 7, 9:58 pm, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
¤®.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 18:49:46 -0800 (PST), Huck Kennedy
> My opinion of you was just lowered, as if that were humanly possible,
> because you are identifying an opinion piece, by a dried up failure of a
> comedian on HufferPost, as a "Report."
>
> Huffington Post is just about equivalent to The Onion and you are
> quoting a comedian, that was never even funny, as a source that is
> influencing your thoughts.
>
> What is wrong with you leftist guerrillas?

Margaret Cho on Huffpo is no less credible than, well, just about
anyone on Fox News.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Dec 8, 2010, 8:19:33 AM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 7:12 am, xyzzy <xyzzy.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Margaret Cho on Huffpo is no less credible than, well, just about
> anyone on Fox News.

I'd schtupp her. Doggie while making her read aloud from one of
Beck's books.

Iarnrod

Dec 8, 2010, 8:22:23 AM12/8/10

People watch Palin for the same reason they watch NASCAR -- they're
waiting to see the messy crashes.

Glen Heiman

Dec 8, 2010, 9:06:53 AM12/8/10

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yeah, I love to see her lap liberals and weave through their shrapnel with a
smile.
Heiman

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

xyzzy

Dec 8, 2010, 9:32:16 AM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 9:17 am, Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /
Del .net> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 06:06:53 -0800, "Glen Heiman" <dak...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >"Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Liberal types aren't used to attractive women.  They think of them as
> evil, mean, manipulating, and vindictive.  It's real psychological and
> really deep; don't try to understand them or you may become like them.

All you have to know to put this into context is that conservatives
think Ann Coulter is attractive.

Thomas R. Kettler

Dec 8, 2010, 9:47:14 AM12/8/10
In article <kj4vf65rulti4ldc9...@4ax.com>,
Ctrl?/Alt?/Del? <Ctrl?/Alt?/Del??@Ctrl?/Alt?/Del??.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 06:06:53 -0800, "Glen Heiman" <dak...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> Liberal types aren't used to attractive women. They think of them as
> evil, mean, manipulating, and vindictive. It's real psychological and
> really deep; don't try to understand them or you may become like them.
>

> It's like when someone studies serial killers and tries to figure out
> what makes them tick. If they try to get too deep into it, they will
> start to understand what makes a serial killer do what they do and then
> it can be trouble for the researcher. They even empathize with them and
> that is the first step to insanity.
>
> Same thing happens if you study the habits and peculiarities of American
> liberals.

That's strange since religious conservatives always say that's godless
liberals who won't allow prayer in schools are the ones that surf the
web for pron and visit strip joints. Also, it's the godless liberals
that prevent Lord-fearing, family values ordinances to restrict those
pron video stores and strip joints.

I'm cornfused now.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jaybyrd

Dec 8, 2010, 11:10:25 AM12/8/10
On Dec 7, 6:09 pm, Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /
Del .net> wrote:
> I'm not a political guy.
>
> I don't even watch the show. I just followed that link from Drudge, I
> think, and thought it was a perfect illustration of the modern mindset
> of American liberals.  This kind of stuff is really important to them
> and means a lot.

So IOW you were just trolling. Thanks.

Thomas R. Kettler

Dec 8, 2010, 11:57:51 AM12/8/10
In article <o77vf6laj4r3d0u7p...@4ax.com>,
Ctrl?/Alt?/Del? <Ctrl?/Alt?/Del??@Ctrl?/Alt?/Del??.net> wrote:

> That's because you are a generalizing idiot.
>
> Contrary to loontard belief patterns, which admittedly haven't been
> studied closely enough, all conservatives are not sexually repressed
> teetotalers who live a life in strict adherence to the edition of the
> bible that the total paranoid degenerate King James funded.
>
> Sometimes I actually believe that you guys believe what you say about
> conservatives and have been brainwashed into massive group think.
>
> Then I realize you do it just to prod them because many of you are
> rotten, insulting, mean spirited, horrible people who very rarely know
> true happiness.

Hey Daddy, I caught one!

Throw it back! It's not worth the trouble of skinning it!

Huck Kennedy

Dec 8, 2010, 12:31:41 PM12/8/10

Uhhh, d00d...If you'd been paying attention, you'd know the
Altie sockpuppet has been doing nothing BUT trolling for months, if
not years. And he keeps making his trolls more and more outrageous
(just look at this thread!) in a desperate attempt to get people to
respond to his posts.

I'd recommend against it.

Huck

Message has been deleted

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Dec 8, 2010, 8:25:52 PM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 8:12 am, Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /
Del .net> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 05:19:33 -0800 (PST), "Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger"
> Go for it but, she is well past her prime.  Asian women age horribly,
> especially the blog whores who never get any sun. She is only 42 and
> looks 65.  That is what the bitter nectar of hate and divisiveness known
> as liberalism will do to someone.http://www.exposay.com/margaret-cho-2003-vibe-awards---arrivals/p/800...http://xrl.in/6s72

Yow, that is grim.

> I'd take some of the below and make her speak Alaskan while telling her
> this is how her mom likes it.http://www.jrgossip.com/2010/celebrity-gossip/08/12/bristol-palin-sla...http://xrl.in/6s71

Verry nice, but too young for my tastes.

Jaybyrd

Dec 8, 2010, 8:58:06 PM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 4:55 pm, Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /
Del .net> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 09:31:41 -0800 (PST), Huck Kennedy
> And here comes the liberal attacks on other human beings who dare to
> stand in even the slightest opposition to them.
>
> I think you are the troll, Huckie.  You get very kooky when someone
> merely quotes an article illustrating the absurdity of liberal
> grievances with a silly show about dancing.
>
> They are fighting and "shooting" mad about it.  So violent.
>
> Exactly how is quoting a loontard who describes how vast armies of his
> fellow loons(democrats) bombarded the FCC with angry complaints about
> the quality of Bristol Palin's dancing being a troll.
>
> Seems that someone just doesn't like the real face of liberalism being
> displayed for all the viewing public to see.  That stuff, the ugly side,
> is supposed to stay a secret.
>
> Not being able to control the flow of information and having ridiculous
> antics like I linked to aired in the light of day is anathema to
> liberals isn't it?
>
> They like to control information, and as of yet, they can't control the
> flow of info on the Internet.
>
> So, as usual, people like you personally attack anyone they don't agree
> with because they have the minds of children.

I wouldn't want this archived either. Good move.

Message has been deleted

Michael Press

Dec 9, 2010, 4:08:50 PM12/9/10
In article <444vf6hkr1o6g6dae...@4ax.com>,

Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ <Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€®@Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€®.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 05:19:33 -0800 (PST), "Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger"

> Go for it but, she is well past her prime. Asian women age horribly,
> especially the blog whores who never get any sun. She is only 42 and
> looks 65. That is what the bitter nectar of hate and divisiveness known
> as liberalism will do to someone.

> http://www.exposay.com/margaret-cho-2003-vibe-awards---arrivals/p/8003/1/?f=Margaret+Cho
> http://xrl.in/6s72

> I'd take some of the below and make her speak Alaskan while telling her
> this is how her mom likes it.

> http://www.jrgossip.com/2010/celebrity-gossip/08/12/bristol-palin-slams-margaret-cho
> http://xrl.in/6s71

Margaret Cho _is_ Ming the Merciless.

--
Michael Press

Jaybyrd

Dec 9, 2010, 5:11:17 PM12/9/10
On Dec 8, 10:20 pm, Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /
Del .net> wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:58:06 -0800 (PST), Jaybyrd <jaybyrdb...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >I wouldn't want this archived either. Good move.
>
> You are a Google Grouper, not I.  I have no reason to have anyone or
> anything archive my posts.  You probably think that it is an Internet
> rule to have Google dictate your Usenet.
>
> Don't worry, Google won't kick you off of Usenet if you don't allow them
> to archive your posts.  But, I am wasting my breath, you most likely
> have no idea what Usenet is.

It's a known fact that google is the internet. Usenet reports to
google.

Michael Press

Dec 9, 2010, 4:13:09 PM12/9/10
In article
<tkettler-9872A1...@62-183-169-81.bb.dnainternet.fi>,

"Thomas R. Kettler" <tket...@blownfuse.net> wrote:

Are you saying that some groups have
fewer people seeking out pornography?

--
Michael Press

Message has been deleted

Jaybyrd

Dec 9, 2010, 8:06:04 PM12/9/10
On Dec 9, 5:38 pm, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
¤®.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 14:11:17 -0800 (PST), Jaybyrd <jaybyrdb...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>

> >On Dec 8, 10:20 pm, Ctrl /Alt /Del  <Ctrl /Alt /Del  @Ctrl /Alt /
> >Del  .net> wrote:

> >> You are a Google Grouper, not I.  I have no reason to have anyone or
> >> anything archive my posts.  You probably think that it is an Internet
> >> rule to have Google dictate your Usenet.
>
> >> Don't worry, Google won't kick you off of Usenet if you don't allow them
> >> to archive your posts.  But, I am wasting my breath, you most likely
> >> have no idea what Usenet is.
>
> >It's a known fact that google is the internet.   Usenet reports to
> >google.
>
> You silly types that demand that everyone archive their posts are about
> on par with the type that demand everyone on Usenet use their real
> names.

you can insult me all you want. But you better quit getting down on
Google. They're in charge you know. Fair warning.

Message has been deleted

Thomas R. Kettler

Dec 10, 2010, 10:50:54 AM12/10/10

Jaybyrd

Dec 10, 2010, 7:13:24 PM12/10/10
On Dec 10, 12:55 am, Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /
Del .net> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 17:06:04 -0800 (PST), Jaybyrd <jaybyrdb...@yahoo.com>
> Point taken.  And that crazy Google president or whatever he is, the
> weird looking guy, making proclamations about how kids need to change
> their names to escape their Internet past and other really weird stuff
> is alarming.  I don't really feel a pressing need to archive my posts
> for him or his type.

YM "his ELK"

Jaybyrd

Dec 11, 2010, 12:27:55 PM12/11/10
On Dec 10, 10:50 am, "Thomas R. Kettler" <tkett...@blownfuse.net>
wrote:
> In article
> <56c376b1-d49b-45d1-902c-b3756393c...@z17g2000prz.googlegroups.com>,

awesome. thanks. At least you made this thread have some value.

Thomas R. Kettler

Dec 11, 2010, 12:53:18 PM12/11/10
In article
<9b342a6f-a9d8-4d93...@l32g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
Jaybyrd <jayby...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Dec 10, 10:50 am, "Thomas R. Kettler" <tkett...@blownfuse.net>
> wrote:
> > In article
> > <56c376b1-d49b-45d1-902c-b3756393c...@z17g2000prz.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> >  Jaybyrd <jaybyrdb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > It's a known fact that google is the internet.   Usenet reports to
> > > google.
> >
> > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAUyaELfwBo&feature=related>
>

> awesome. thanks. At least you made this thread have some value.

You're welcome.