Chad Campbell's Wife>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kenny Perry's Wife

J.C. Watts Enslin

Apr 12, 2009, 6:59:25 PM4/12/09
But Perry's daughter?

RUTSes them all...if she is 18 yo or older of course.

Jon

Chris Bellomy

Apr 12, 2009, 7:15:00 PM4/12/09
J.C. Watts Enslin wrote, On 4/12/09 5:59 PM:

> But Perry's daughter?
>
> RUTSes them all...if she is 18 yo or older of course.

Campbell's wife is what, 12 years younger than Perry's?
She looks like a typical Texas bimbo to me, and I am
sadly familiar with the species.

Perry's wife looks like she has something going on above
the neck. Plus, she's pretty in that girl-next-door way.
I like that.

cb

John Rogers

Apr 12, 2009, 8:39:51 PM4/12/09
Hey, "J.C. Watts Enslin" <jen...@charter.net>... keep the change, you
filthy animal.

>But Perry's daughter?
>
>RUTSes them all...if she is 18 yo or older of course.

Teenage girls younger than 18 aren't allowed to be pretty?

John M. Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul." (George Bernard Shaw)

unclejr

Apr 12, 2009, 9:15:42 PM4/12/09
On Apr 12, 7:39 pm, John Rogers <tiger7...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Teenage girls younger than 18 aren't allowed to be pretty?

Not in a masturbatory-fantasy way, apparently.

-Junior

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Apr 12, 2009, 9:36:59 PM4/12/09
Disculpa Senora unclejr, pero did you really mime the following on
4/12/2009 9:15 PM???

> On Apr 12, 7:39 pm, John Rogers <tiger7...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Teenage girls younger than 18 aren't allowed to be pretty?
>
> Not in a masturbatory-fantasy way, apparently.

masturba-TORY?

Hmmmmm, I absolutely *have* to use that some place...

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.

unclejr

Apr 12, 2009, 10:42:13 PM4/12/09
On Apr 12, 8:36 pm, Zaphod Beeblebrox <victor.ki...@verizon.net>
wrote: