The Whistleblower is...

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Oct 30, 2019, 7:16:39 PM10/30/19

unclejr

Oct 30, 2019, 7:50:36 PM10/30/19
On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 6:16:39 PM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/10/30/whistleblower_exposed_close_to_biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher_120996.html
>
> ?

At this point, does it even matter? Everything he said has been corroborated by two 1st-hand witnesses, Bill Taylor and Alexander Vindman.

Tom Enright

Oct 30, 2019, 10:53:06 PM10/30/19
Yep. Looks that way. Thus far, nothing even close to an impeachable
offense. Not that that will stop the Dems.

-TE

IOWANS TO BE DECLARED RACIST SHORTLY:
Latest Polling Indicates Kamala Harris’ Campaign Has Cratered in Iowa.
-Instapundit, 10.28.2019

Kamala Harris says electability is the “elephant in the room”, questioning whether America is ready for a woman — and a woman of color — to be president.
-Axios, 10.28.2019

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Oct 30, 2019, 11:11:37 PM10/30/19
Someone find me a woman of no colour and I’ll vote for her.

Ken Olson

Oct 31, 2019, 2:19:54 AM10/31/19
On 10/30/2019 11:11 PM, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> Someone find me a woman of no colour and I’ll vote for her.

Once when a convict was talking racial shit while myself and another
white CO were taking him to the hospital I told him "yeah, I'm racist. I
hate the whole fucking human race, but the white guys especially fuck me
up".

He shut up. Mission accomplished.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 31, 2019, 10:44:59 AM10/31/19
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 19:53:03 -0700 (PDT), Tom Enright
<rando...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yep. Looks that way. Thus far, nothing even close to an impeachable
>offense. Not that that will stop the Dems.
>
>-TE

Why should I care whether the House impeaches him or not? Without the
Senate, isn't it meaningless?

A guy 400 years ago described the activity "Much Ado....".

Hugh

Michael Press

Nov 1, 2019, 1:33:19 PM11/1/19
In article <68732476-a914-468c...@googlegroups.com>,
... a guy fired from his White House job for leaking
and who then went back to his day job at the CIA.

--
Michael Press