Re: Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes

Message has been deleted

theJoe

Mar 5, 2009, 7:09:32 PM3/5/09
Re-Spew wrote:
> 1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for
> over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery
> built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just
> saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after
> dark.
>
> 2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray
> [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James.
> Godspeed.
>
> 3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted
> criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?
>
> 4. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get
> rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You
> stand behind Nelson Mandela - who was bankrolled by communists for a
> time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to
> Ethiopia. You do the same thing.
>
> 5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks
> like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons.
> There, I said it.
>
> 6. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor
> store and practice robberies.
>
> 7. [Blacks are] 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?
>
> 8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African
> American female caller).
>
> 9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback
> do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks
> doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he
> got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really
> didn’t deserve.
>
> 10. Limbaugh attacks on Obama. Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican
> American’ has said that Obama was not black but Arab because Kenya is
> an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya.
> Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-
> Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears,
> Arabs and Muslims. Despite the fact Obama graduated magna cum laude
> from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh has called him an ‘affirmative
> action candidate.’ Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his
> radio show ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ using an antiquated Jim Crow era
> term for black a man who many Americans are supporting for president.
> Way to go Rush.
>
> http://newsone.blackplanet.com/obama/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/

man you blacks sure are touchy about what people say. u need to worry
about yourselves and quit worrying about what other people say. ever
heard of " sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never
hurt me"? get a life or a job or hobby, or somedamthing

Major Debacle

Mar 5, 2009, 7:35:24 PM3/5/09

You don't have to black to realize that Limbaugh is a fat, bloated
racist pig.

You just have to be awake.

57states1togo2left

Mar 5, 2009, 8:09:04 PM3/5/09

TURN OFF YOUR RADIO!

Archie Leach

Mar 5, 2009, 8:09:46 PM3/5/09
"Re-Spew" <res...@rs.pw> wrote:

>From: "Re-Spew" <res...@rs.pw>
>Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
[...]

*plonk*

Dan S.

Mar 5, 2009, 9:32:39 PM3/5/09
Re-Spew, if I was in the mood, I'd turn the lights down low and reply
with soft music, but you'll have to accept this instead::
cite all

--
Yours,
Dan S.

Glen Heiman

Mar 5, 2009, 9:15:11 PM3/5/09

"Major Debacle" <Major_Debacle@the_pentagon.mil> wrote in message

*****************************
You don't have to be black to know that you're full of shit.

You should try to listen to him sometime. Get educated!

Heiman

rwa2play, The Northern Lariat

Mar 5, 2009, 9:52:33 PM3/5/09

Did you read that first quote? You're even dumber than I give you credit
for.

--
rwa2play, The Northern Lariat
I <3 joshi puroresu.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
until you hear them speak.

Lord Gow333, Jeff Jarrett's number 238823454 fan!

Mar 5, 2009, 10:10:23 PM3/5/09

"Re-Spew" <res...@rs.pw> wrote in message news:gopp8v$21f$1...@aioe.org...

(chop)

You know, it's niggers like you who will keep racism alive long after us
white people have stopped giving a shit.

LG (doesn't give a shit)
--
No arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the
will and moral courage of free men and women. - Ronald Reagan

TMS

Mar 5, 2009, 10:26:35 PM3/5/09
"Lord Gow333, Jeff Jarrett's number 238823454 fan!" <lor...@yahoo.com>
wrote in news:Id2dne9fFazWCS3U...@posted.localnet:

> You know, it's niggers like you who will keep racism alive long after us
> white people have stopped giving a shit.
>
> LG (doesn't give a shit)

Right on!

- TMS
Marks for Gow's egregious use of the word "nigger," and wants to join him
for a meal of fried chicken, watermelon & kool aid some day.

Glen Heiman

Mar 5, 2009, 10:47:23 PM3/5/09

"rwa2play, The Northern Lariat" <rwa2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And ewe believe those quotes? You give your fellow morons a bad name.

Heiman

Unclaimed Mysteries

Mar 5, 2009, 11:06:57 PM3/5/09

Agreed. I have serious doubts about over half of those quotes. Why
embellish? Unless you're trying to sow doubt in people's minds about all
of them. Hmmm.

-cls

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Lord Gow333, Jeff Jarrett's number 238823454 fan!

Mar 5, 2009, 11:06:23 PM3/5/09

"TMS" <nwoph...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:goq55a$bbb$2...@aioe.org...

I'll buy (reparations, you know...).

LG (probably doesn't know when to quit)
--
RSPW Hall of Fame Class of 2008!

Bandied leg chimp loader.

Mar 6, 2009, 5:01:10 AM3/6/09

This says a lot about you. Either you lack a backbone, being unable
or unwilling to standing up to racism in your own party; or you are a
racist.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Mar 6, 2009, 9:40:12 AM3/6/09
On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 00:03:44 +0000 (UTC), "Re-Spew" <res...@rs.pw>
wrote:

>1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for
>over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery
>built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just
>saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after
>dark.

>5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks

>like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons.
>There, I said it.

>9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback

>do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks
>doing well.

>10. Limbaugh attacks on Obama. Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican
>American’

What is racist about any of the above?

1. The streets were safer after dark back then.

5. The best athletes are black. Most wear some sort of headband.

9. If ths isn't obvious to you they need to move to to a better
asylum.

10. I'm not sure what an African American is since, according to
science, we all came from a single female in Africa. Perhaps it means
a black person who can find Africa on a map. But Obama is not black -
he is a mulatto, quadroon or octaroon.

Those of us who have almost a surplus of self-confidence would think
the above funny if applied to us. So, the real problem with this
country is an inability to laugh at oneself because we have no
confidence in ourselves. We need a 12 step program for that.

Hugh

Enos Penvy

Mar 6, 2009, 3:08:58 PM3/6/09
theJoe wrote:
> Re-Spew wrote:
> > 1. I mean, let�s face it, we didn�t have slavery in this country for

> > over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery
> > built the South. I�m not saying we should bring it back; I�m just

> > saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after
> > dark.
> >
> > 2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray
> > [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James.
> > Godspeed.
> >
> > 3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted
> > criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?
> >
> > 4. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get
> > rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You
> > stand behind Nelson Mandela - who was bankrolled by communists for a
> > time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to
> > Ethiopia. You do the same thing.
> >
> > 5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks
> > like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons.
> > There, I said it.
> >
> > 6. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor
> > store and practice robberies.
> >
> > 7. [Blacks are] 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?
> >
> > 8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African
> > American female caller).
> >
> > 9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback
> > do well. They�re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks
> > doing well. I think there�s a little hope invested in McNabb and he

> > got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really
> > didn�t deserve.
> >
> > 10. Limbaugh attacks on Obama. Limbaugh has called Obama a �halfrican
> > American� has said that Obama was not black but Arab because Kenya is

> > an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya.
> > Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-
> > Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears,
> > Arabs and Muslims. Despite the fact Obama graduated magna cum laude
> > from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh has called him an �affirmative
> > action candidate.� Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his
> > radio show �Barack the Magic Negro� using an antiquated Jim Crow era

> > term for black a man who many Americans are supporting for president.
> > Way to go Rush.
> >
> > http://newsone.blackplanet.com/obama/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/
>
> man you blacks sure are touchy about what people say. u need to worry
> about yourselves and quit worrying about what other people say. ever
> heard of " sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never
> hurt me"? get a life or a job or hobby, or somedamthing

What do a few words hurt? Don't the negros have anything better to
do?
I mean they love to spout the black power shit, what's wrong with a
little
white pride?

Freezer

Mar 7, 2009, 2:07:46 AM3/7/09
If I don't reply to this Enos Penvy post, the terrorists win!

> What do a few words hurt? Don't the negros have anything better to
> do?
> I mean they love to spout the black power shit, what's wrong with a
> little
> white pride?

And a hearty "Zeig Heil" to you too, Cletus.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer

Amish Jihad

Mar 7, 2009, 4:41:30 AM3/7/09
Well, some guys who like to wear sheets and burn crosses kinda took the
white power trademark. A little hard to disassociate it from them.

Freezer

Mar 7, 2009, 9:07:31 AM3/7/09
If I don't respond to this Amish Jihad post, the terrorists win.

> Well, some guys who like to wear sheets and burn crosses kinda
> took the white power trademark. A little hard to disassociate it
> from them.

Name a single group that uses "white power" unironically and *doesn't*
have the same P.O.V. as those "guys who like to wear sheets adn burn
crosses"

Alexander_ The_Great

Mar 7, 2009, 9:44:30 AM3/7/09
You know, I don't condone anything "Hush Bimbow" says on his radio show,
but it's funny how when Jesse Jackson says on national tv "White men are
always fantisizing about "and" raping black women" (his take on the Duke
"rape" case) and Al Sharpton, Rev Wright, and the countless other
anti-white rants that blast from BET, CNN, CSNBC, MTV, and every other
liberal trash station, you tree huggers say nothing. But as soon as
there is any anti-black comments, oh boy stop the presses.

Unclaimed Mysteries

Mar 7, 2009, 10:18:49 AM3/7/09
Alexander_ The_Great wrote in part:

> oh boy

Racist.

Lord Gow333, Jeff Jarrett's number 238823454 fan!

Mar 7, 2009, 10:56:20 AM3/7/09

"Freezer" <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in message

> If I don't respond to this Amish Jihad post, the terrorists win.
>
>> Well, some guys who like to wear sheets and burn crosses kinda
>> took the white power trademark. A little hard to disassociate it
>> from them.
>
> Name a single group that uses "white power" unironically and *doesn't*
> have the same P.O.V. as those "guys who like to wear sheets adn burn
> crosses"

Way to prove his point.

LG (proud)

Scotius

Mar 9, 2009, 12:27:27 AM3/9/09
wrote:

>1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for

>over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery

>built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just

>saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after
>dark.

The streets were safer after dark in the 1970s in a lot of
Black neighborhoods than they were in a lot of White neighborhoods. I
don't suppose fathead ever considered that, or more importantly WHY
that was?

>2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray
>[the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James.
>Godspeed.

I can't believe he would have said something that stupid, but
if I find any corroboration on it, I'll consider it real.
He was a good critic of the Clintons for a while, but was
useless as soon as a Republican was in office, and then trying to
affect the Democratic primary was criminal as far as I'm concerned.

>3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted
>criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?

Actually, that's kind of funny, if it can be admitted that all
composites of the Gerber baby look like Rush, except the Gerber baby
is cute.

>4. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get
>rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You
>stand behind Nelson Mandela - who was bankrolled by communists for a
>time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to
>Ethiopia. You do the same thing.

It's not a matter of racism to point out that Mandela was
bankrolled and supported by communists; that's just a matter of fact.
I remind you that Jonas Savimbi (who was Black) had a lot of support
from various Western governments in his attempts to overthrow the
communist government of Angola. In fact, he even had the support of
the (then) white government of South Africa.
Nelson Mandela was not an is not a saint, and I'm not a racist
for saying that. His wife Whinnie was the Al Capone of South African
politics, by the way, or at least a wannabee, and saying that doesn't
make me a racist either.

>5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks
>like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons.
>There, I said it.

He's an ignoramous.

>6. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor
>store and practice robberies.

The NAACP is mostly honest in what it tries to accomplish, I
think (unlike the ACLU).

>7. [Blacks are] 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?
>
>8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African
>American female caller).

Well, she could have told him to get off the Oxycontin and say
what he wants to without imbibing drug induced courage before shows.

>9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback

>do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks
>doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he

>got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really

>didn’t deserve.

That's not necessarily a racist thing to say. It may well be
true that there are elements of the sports media that wanted to see
Black quarterbacks and Black coaches do well, and Limbaugh didn't say
there was anything wrong with that either. You can judge a person by
what he says, but if you don't have a reason to believe it's racist,
don't claim it is.
He's said enough things that obviously ARE racist that you
don't need to read anything into statements of his where there may not
have been such intent. If you do that, you cheapen your own legitimate
criticism of him when it's warranted.

>10. Limbaugh attacks on Obama. Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican
>American’

Well, Obama is only partly Black, so again...

>has said that Obama was not black but Arab because Kenya is
>an Arab region,

...and that's a crock of s%$t.

>even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya.
>Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-
>Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears,
>Arabs and Muslims. Despite the fact Obama graduated magna cum laude

>from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh has called him an ‘affirmative
>action candidate.’

Limbaugh's on the air because he's what SOME people consider
politically correct, although he never graduated with high honors from
ANYTHING. You could therefore call his job an "affirmative action"
job.

>Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his

>radio show ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ using an antiquated Jim Crow era

>term for black a man who many Americans are supporting for president.
>Way to go Rush.
>
>http://newsone.blackplanet.com/obama/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/

Limbaugh's an ass, but don't get all worked up about him; he
thrives on it.

Alexander_ The_Great

Mar 9, 2009, 1:44:50 AM3/9/09

Re: Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes

Group: rec.sport.football.college Date: Sat, Mar 7, 2009, 9:18am (CDT-1)
From: theletter_k_and...@unclaimedmysteries.net
(Unclaimed Mysteries)
Alexander_ The_Great wrote in part:

oh boy

Racist.

...Oh wow, now I'm a racist. I better inform my black wife and our
interacial daughter about my "secret thoughts".
Get lost stupid fuck unclaimed mystery boy.

Unclaimed Mysteries

Mar 9, 2009, 2:04:45 AM3/9/09
Alexander_ The_Great wrote:

> Re: Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes
>
> Group: rec.sport.football.college Date: Sat, Mar 7, 2009, 9:18am (CDT-1)
> From: theletter_k_and...@unclaimedmysteries.net
> (Unclaimed Mysteries)
> Alexander_ The_Great wrote in part:
>
> oh boy
>
> Racist.
>
> ...Oh wow, now I'm a racist. I better inform my black wife and our
> interacial daughter about my "secret thoughts".
> Get lost stupid fuck unclaimed mystery boy.

"Throw back the little ones and pan fry the big ones."
-Steely Dan

Nemesis

Mar 9, 2009, 10:38:49 AM3/9/09
On Mar 7, 11:56 am, "Lord Gow333, Jeff Jarrett's number 238823454
fan!" <lord...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Freezer" <freeze...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in message

> > If I don't respond to this Amish Jihad post, the terrorists win.
>
> >> Well, some guys who like to wear sheets and burn crosses kinda
> >> took the white power trademark.  A little hard to disassociate it
> >> from them.
>
> > Name a single group that uses "white power" unironically and *doesn't*
> > have the same P.O.V. as those "guys who like to wear sheets adn burn
> > crosses"
>
> Way to prove his point.
>
> LG (proud of being a moron)

Fixed since you insist on proving it.