Re: Agree with Marcus for once

1 view

Ernie

Feb 22, 2011, 9:17:15 PM2/22/11
>But, if I had to guess, it would be safe to say that ernie is the
>"bitch" in any relationship. That is why she tries to act all tough on
>here. The truth is, anybody who has called ernie on the phone finds
>out that she is a total pussy. Marcus

I have called myself in the past and I have to admit that I am a real pussy.
Ernie

Marcus

Feb 22, 2011, 9:26:16 PM2/22/11

We have no doubt that you talk to yourself on a daily basis. Marcus

Ernie

Feb 23, 2011, 7:58:45 AM2/23/11

Go finger yourself you stupid whining cowardly vile piece of sht. Ernie

Ernie

Feb 23, 2011, 7:58:06 AM2/23/11

Go finger yourself you stupid whining cowardly vile piece of shit.
Ernie

Marcus

Feb 23, 2011, 10:42:51 AM2/23/11

Why don`t you try to make me, Marcus

Ernie

Feb 23, 2011, 3:55:07 PM2/23/11

Go finger yourself you stupid whining cowardly vile piece of shit.
Ernie

Marcus

Feb 23, 2011, 5:09:52 PM2/23/11

Why don`t you try to make me. Marcus

Ernie

Feb 23, 2011, 8:19:24 PM2/23/11
> Why don`t you try to make me. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

Ernie

Feb 25, 2011, 10:10:36 PM2/25/11

"Ernie" <eprim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Why don't I try to make me. Ernie