Re: 3 Out of 4 HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPS NOW WHITE ! RUSKI KNOCKS OUT NIGGER !

johnwe...@lycos.com

Apr 30, 2006, 10:33:56 AM4/30/06
K.J. VanderKoog wrote:
> [...]
> of the 60's and 70's was never knocked off his feet. If they still had
> the old rules of fighting till only one man was left standing, he would
> have been the champion for a long time. By the way, all the winners of
> the strongest man competions are white.
> Jim Says:
> The 28th of April, 2006 at 4:38 pm
> Boxing requires fighters to take repeated blows to the head, where
> nigger's thick skulls and long arms put it at an advantage. In the UFC,
> you can tie a fighter up in the clinch or take him down. Advantage:
> White wrestlers and Judo players!
> Lutjens Says:
> The 28th of April, 2006 at 5:17 pm
> "Coup d'Etat Says:
> The 28th of April, 2006 at 6:30 am
> The next thing I would like to see is a Russian/Ukranian boxer beat the
> hell out of a mexican boxer - Julio Caesar Chavez or Dela Hoya. Yes,
> indeed!
> It’s no secret the Russians are decendants from the Vikings and
> much superior than the lowly mud races. "
> I'd rather see them knock the fuck out of these big-mouth media Jew
> pussies. Ever seen a smashed-in hook nose?
> Knuckulus Dracula Says:
> The 28th of April, 2006 at 6:58 pm
> Coup d'Etat - Watch Ricky Hatton from GB - he's lighweight champ (135
> lbs) and does nothing but smash spics and nigs every time he's in the
> ring. Of course, he gets no pub being white and all. The zhiraelis want
> him to move up in weight fast, goading for fights with much larger
> 'groids - acting as if it's for big paydays but they really hope he can
> be KO'd by larger fighters since boxers his own size don't stand a
> chance. Whites own the vast majority of boxing titles from 140 lbs on up
> - this is why you see less of it on TV. The white champs are ignored and
> "HBO" champs like that worthless nigger Roy Jones (who never fought
> anyone good as champ) are glorified. Yeah, go to www.castefootball.us,
> lots of interesting facts on how sports have been manipulated in some
> ways to favor nogs. Not in all areas, because they are indeed animals,
> but in enough areas to give us the artificial situation we now see.
> van helsing Says:
> The 29th of April, 2006 at 2:15 pm
> Bigger snouts (chosenites and blax) are bigger targets... to go up down
> left right or inside the nasal cavity.
> Different races are different physiologically, as some have inferred
> above. That is the way of life. I have always heard that if one is in a
> clinch with an africoid, grab their throat and use your hand like a dog
> uses its trap on a leg (they have breathing issues?). Keep YOUR chin
> down. Occasional added run-ins between nappy head and yer fist couldnt
> hurt your cause after that point.
> Regarding caste football, great site.
> However, if the economy keeps fading around here, I would expect more
> whites to start moving up in sports in this continent, especially in the
> more violent sports. Pent up rage can be a hell of a motivator.

Interesting websites for White people.

John

Bernie Keeler

Apr 30, 2006, 12:37:33 PM4/30/06
On 30 Apr 2006 07:33:56 -0700, johnwe...@lycos.com wrote:

>K=2EJ. VanderKoog wrote:
>> Vanguard News Network
>> No Jews. Just Right.
>> 27th of April, 2006

>> Russian Boxer Whips Black Man

>> Posted by alex in sports at 4:06 pm | Permanent Link
>> [More and more belts fall to Russians, as jews at ESPN go out of their
>> way not to portray Whites as the tougher race they actually are. Too
>> many decades of propaganda have been invested in depicting the cool,

>> tough black man to allow reality to intervene. You will never see a

Zeb Quinn

Apr 30, 2006, 1:21:26 PM4/30/06

Yeah but not any old white guys. Not American white guys. Not British
white guys. Not German white guys. **Russian** white guys. Why
Russian?

HardCell

Apr 30, 2006, 3:23:26 PM4/30/06
"Zeb Quinn" <nast...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Yeah but not any old white guys. Not American white guys. Not British
> white guys. Not German white guys. **Russian** white guys. Why
> Russian?

Because they're tough and hungry and have been properly
taught how to fight.

bigspud

Apr 30, 2006, 3:51:39 PM4/30/06
On 30 Apr 2006 07:33:56 -0700,
johnwe...@lycos.com wrote:

> K.J. VanderKoog wrote:
>> [486 quoted lines suppressed]

> Interesting websites for White people.
>
> John

u mean caucasian american people.

homem-da...@hotmail.com

May 2, 2006, 6:34:37 PM5/2/06

For those of us who barely watch heavyweight boxing, who is this nigger
who was supposedly beaten?

I assume it wasn't Chris Byrd because he is far from a nigger, quite
the contrary in fact.

André

brody

May 5, 2006, 5:56:30 AM5/5/06