Tyson: What an utter bum he's become

PetePanaro

Oct 14, 2001, 10:26:23 AM10/14/01
I think I could win fights too if I "accidentally" headbutted a one inch gash
over my opponent's eye and "accidentally" socked him in the nuts full blast
too.

What a bum this piece of crap is.

Squatting Neville

Oct 14, 2001, 10:33:56 AM10/14/01
The fight may as well have been stopped anyway, Nielson was taking
punishment that would have knocked out 90% of heavyweights, sometimes youve
got to take into account that a good chin isnt always the best ability to
have.

"PetePanaro" <petep...@aol.com> wrote in message

Todd

Oct 14, 2001, 3:43:03 PM10/14/01
On 14 Oct 2001 14:26:23 GMT, petep...@aol.com (PetePanaro) thus
spake:

The low blow wasn't even low. It was clearly on the white part of the
belt, which was a legal blow. Nielsen was putting on an act.

Todd

Stan

Oct 14, 2001, 5:18:19 PM10/14/01
petep...@aol.com (PetePanaro) wrote in
<20011014102623...@mb-bh.aol.com>:

There was no low blow. The fucker was faking it.

Stan

Stan

Oct 14, 2001, 5:19:34 PM10/14/01
"Squatting Neville" <punch...@dustman.co.uk> wrote in
<9qc7ok$np7vg$1...@ID-19130.news.dfncis.de>:

>The fight may as well have been stopped anyway, Nielson was taking
>punishment that would have knocked out 90% of heavyweights, sometimes
>youve got to take into account that a good chin isnt always the best
>ability to have.

Too bad too. I would have LOVED to see Tyson make the blood spurt out
of the losers head.

Spurt! Spurt!

Spurt!

Stan

Stan

Oct 14, 2001, 5:20:54 PM10/14/01
Todd <t-w...@mindspring.com> wrote in
<9lqjsto4u1b37v1go...@4ax.com>:

Correct. Nielsons a coward and an insult to be in the same ring as
Tyson. Tysons' ranked #1. Why is his talent being wasted fighting this
trash?

Stan

basilio

Oct 14, 2001, 6:01:11 PM10/14/01
petep...@aol.com (PetePanaro) wrote in message news:<20011014102623...@mb-bh.aol.com>...

> I think I could win fights too if I "accidentally" headbutted a one inch gash
> over my opponent's eye and "accidentally" socked him in the nuts full blast
> too.

Give me a break! That white piece of trash, Nielsen wasn't doing shit
to Tyson before the headbutt and low blow happened! By the way, This
gave Nielsen an excuse to have the fight ended. And when it did he did
not complain. If he was such a tough guy he should've fought more
instead of holding. Big deal, every fighter gets cut! If any fighter
can deal with being cut, then he is not brave enough to be a fighter,
period. And I'd like to also remind you that Nielsen took a three
minute break to recover after that low blow. If that isn't enough time
for him to recover after getting hit low on a METAL PLATE groin
protector. Then I'd hate to imagine what would happened if he got hit
without wearing one.

> What a bum this piece of crap is.

Maybe not a good as he use to be, but still good enough to amputate
everyone of your fucking body parts with his bare hands! Let's see you
tell him that in his face, tough guy!

LewisDimmick

Oct 14, 2001, 6:20:05 PM10/14/01
the butt WAS accidental and the low blow was on the belt...legally considered
not low...

YoBro521

Oct 14, 2001, 8:29:51 PM10/14/01

>Correct. Nielsons a coward and an insult to be in the same ring as
>Tyson. Tysons' ranked #1. Why is his talent being wasted fighting this
>trash?

I beleive he deserved an "easy" fight. He has been inactive. Hes like Quartey,
Inactive for a year, fights, then is inactive for another year.

boymayo.at.boxingchronicle.com

Oct 15, 2001, 1:36:51 AM10/15/01
>the butt WAS accidental and the low blow was on the belt...legally considered
>not low...

Mike Tyson's favorite ass-kisser Bobby Czyz claims it was a borderline shot,
and now that's gospel? It was a low blow, plain and simple.

The boundary of a low blow is NOT determined by the belt line. It is
determined by the navel. South of the navel is off limits, north is fine.
That's why many refs will allow pure belt shots when a guy's trunks are riding
up high.

In this case, however, Nielsen's disgusting navel was hanging over his kidney
protector, and at the time of the low blow, his trunks had slid down several
inches past the top of his padding.. Yes, the punch caught some white satin,
but it was low. Replaying the tape shows that the punch was DEFINITELY low,
and Nielsen's reaction was legit.

.....BoyMayo
------------------------------
http://www.boxingchronicle.com
------------------------------

Oscar Svensson

Oct 15, 2001, 4:25:29 AM10/15/01
> Correct. Nielsons a coward and an insult to be in the same ring as
> Tyson. Tysons' ranked #1. Why is his talent being wasted fighting this
> trash?
> Stan

Trash? Nielsen was 66-1 (43 KOs) prior to the fight. He was also
Former IBC Heavyweight Champion, Former IBO Heavyweight Champion and
1992 Olympic Bronze Medalist. And ranked 2:nd by the WBU. He have
knocked Peter McNeeley in 3:rd, Tim Witherspoon in 4:th, won over
Larry
Holmes, Tony Tubbs, and knocked Don Steele in the 2:nd for the IBO.
But he
was really fat, i'll give you that. But, a lot of heavy weight boxers
are -
since there are no upper weight limit, maybe he needed some extra
damping...
Nielsen have never been knocked down before, and from watching the
game
I would say that his biggest asset was the ability to absorbe heavy
punsches
and still be standing (But his brain will pay big time, being beat for
6 rounds by Tyson won't make you any smarter). He was very well aware
of Tysons
long distance weakness. The key to Tyson seems to be to go past fifth
/ sixth
round, and keep on boxing.

And the thing about Tysons weight - complain about percent body fat -
not the
actual weight. Weight aint a problem unless it's fat. From what i
could tell
Tyson had gained a whole lot of lean muscle.

Whatever, Rocky Marciano would have kick their ass anyway. 49-0-0
(43KO)

/Oscar Svensson

Kak

Oct 15, 2001, 4:54:05 AM10/15/01
All this from a man who called Tyson Fat!! What a joke that is.

"boymayo.at.boxingchronicle.com" <boy...@aol.comxspamx> wrote in message

Alister Scott Ottesen

Oct 15, 2001, 8:37:04 AM10/15/01

"YoBro521" <yobr...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I beleive he deserved an "easy" fight. He has been inactive. Hes like
Quartey,
> Inactive for a year, fights, then is inactive for another year.

Only difference is that when Quartey fights he fights the best the division
has to offer (De La Hoya, Vargas). The last time Tyson beat a top 10
heavyweight was when he stopped Frank Bruno in '96. And let's not forget
that Bruno only made the top 10 by default. The divison the was even weaker
then than it is now. Bruno would not have been top 20 today. The last time
Tyson beat a legit top 10 fighter was when he beat Razor Ruddock in 1991, 10
years ago!

Alister

Peter G Dellys

Oct 15, 2001, 9:51:30 AM10/15/01

"basilio" <krazy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Give me a break! That white piece of trash, Nielsen wasn't doing shit
> to Tyson before the headbutt and low blow happened! By the way, This
> gave Nielsen an excuse to have the fight ended. And when it did he did
> not complain. If he was such a tough guy he should've fought more
> instead of holding. Big deal, every fighter gets cut! If any fighter
> can deal with being cut, then he is not brave enough to be a fighter,
> period.

You speak from years of ring experience, no doubt. Have you even BEEN in a
gym....let alone put on a pair of gloves? Have you ever been hit so hard
your legs wobble and your head spins like a top? Have you ever had your own
blood run down your eyebrows and stung your eyes? No?
Then don't fucking come in here and try and tell the world how brave a man
needs to be in a ring. You're like the pussy in De Niro's 'Ronin'..the 'SAS'
guy who was going to plant 'shooters' on opposite sides of the road to
cross-fire an oncoming car.

> Maybe not a good as he use to be, but still good enough to amputate
> everyone of your fucking body parts with his bare hands! Let's see you
> tell him that in his face, tough guy!

That Tyson is capable of beating up a member of the public who happens to
think he's a bum is not in dispute. His ability to do it does not however
have anything to do with him being a bum....or are you suggesting that if
you are huge and aggressive you are immune from criticism?

I don't know what your definition of 'bum' is, but Tyson fits most of my
criteria. So do you.

Peter

---

Ivan Weiss

Oct 15, 2001, 11:56:44 AM10/15/01
"Oscar Svensson" <oscars...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Trash? Nielsen was 66-1 (43 KOs) prior to the fight. He was also
> Former IBC Heavyweight Champion, Former IBO Heavyweight Champion and
> 1992 Olympic Bronze Medalist. And ranked 2:nd by the WBU. He have
> knocked Peter McNeeley in 3:rd, Tim Witherspoon in 4:th, won over
> Larry
> Holmes, Tony Tubbs, and knocked Don Steele in the 2:nd for the IBO.

He is a bum. B-U-M! See my response to Pedersen. Would you like a stiff
drink to wash down all the hype you have swallowed?
--
Ivan Weiss http://www.nwguild.org
Vashon WA http://www.unionrecord.com

VanCanSte

Oct 15, 2001, 5:38:20 PM10/15/01
> Why is his talent being wasted fighting this
>trash?

>Stan

well Stan its called fear. Do u notice how Tyson is not fighting anyone in the
top 10? Its because both he and we now he is not ready for them yet. Tyson is
fighting Neilson as that is about the level of fighter he thinks he can handle
at this point.
VAN

Stan

Oct 15, 2001, 6:26:39 PM10/15/01
yobr...@aol.com (YoBro521) wrote in
<20011014202951...@mb-mq.aol.com>:

Perhaps, but I'm sure they could have found an "easier" fight for him
with at least a bit of talent.

Stan

basilio

Oct 15, 2001, 7:13:53 PM10/15/01
"Peter G Dellys" <pde...@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<mPBy7.8841$e5.7...@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

> You speak from years of ring experience, no doubt. Have you even BEEN in a
> gym....let alone put on a pair of gloves? Have you ever been hit so hard
> your legs wobble and your head spins like a top? Have you ever had your own
> blood run down your eyebrows and stung your eyes? No?
> Then don't fucking come in here and try and tell the world how brave a man
> needs to be in a ring. You're like the pussy in De Niro's 'Ronin'..the 'SAS'
> guy who was going to plant 'shooters' on opposite sides of the road to
> cross-fire an oncoming car.

Yes!!!! I've been to the gym, dickhead! Have you? I was an heavyweight
amateur from 1987-94. And I was a sparring partner for many
professional prizefighters including two world champions! Believe it
or not, I don't give a shit! I've been knocked down, rocked, cut, hit
many times below the beltline and have had my nose broken three times!
Not only that, I'm also a army veteran and fought for the U.S. during
the Panama invasion. Me, a pussy? LOL! Please! I know for a fact that
if you would've met me face to face rather than hide behind a fucking
keyboard, you wouldn't have the balls to say that because you'd knew
that I'd stomp your ass. What have you done lately? What are your
acomplishments? Tell me tough guy!

Peter G Dellys

Oct 16, 2001, 1:00:52 AM10/16/01

"basilio" <krazy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Peter G Dellys" <pde...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> Yes!!!! I've been to the gym, dickhead! Have you?

Gee no....what's it like?

I was an heavyweight
> amateur from 1987-94. And I was a sparring partner for many
> professional prizefighters including two world champions! Believe it
> or not, I don't give a shit!

You mean I have a choice?

I've been knocked down, rocked, cut, hit
> many times below the beltline and have had my nose broken three times!

What game was that? Did you beat Hulk Hogan?

> Not only that, I'm also a army veteran and fought for the U.S. during
> the Panama invasion. Me, a pussy? LOL! Please! I

You write crap.

know for a fact that
> if you would've met me face to face rather than hide behind a fucking
> keyboard, you wouldn't have the balls to say that because you'd knew
> that I'd stomp your ass.

I really don't think so.

What have you done lately? What are your
> acomplishments? Tell me tough guy!

Oh, I harass Girl Scouts, and poke fun at wannabee tough guys.

Ta ta

basilio

Oct 16, 2001, 9:48:41 AM10/16/01
"Peter G Dellys" <pde...@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<S7Py7.9123$e5.8...@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

> > Yes!!!! I've been to the gym, dickhead! Have you?
>
> Gee no....what's it like?

You wouldn't know. Boxing is for real men, not for pussies like you.
Stick to playing with your computer, bitch. It's much safer for you to
fight with somebody in the newsgroups where you just have to use use
keyboard instead of your fists and you don't have to take punishment.
You wouldn't want to mess with boxing,son. Trust me.

> I was an heavyweight
> > amateur from 1987-94. And I was a sparring partner for many
> > professional prizefighters including two world champions! Believe it
> > or not, I don't give a shit!
>
> You mean I have a choice?

Sure you do, shitstain! You're on the show "To Tell The Truth". If you
win, you get two free one way flight tickets to Afghanistan! Ain't
that great!

> I've been knocked down, rocked, cut, hit
> > many times below the beltline and have had my nose broken three times!
>
> What game was that? Did you beat Hulk Hogan?

No, but I did fuck and impregnate your mother in a one night stand
many years ago. She worked me over real good that night. The person
you been calling daddy all these years is an imposter. Trust me.

> > Not only that, I'm also a army veteran and fought for the U.S. during
> > the Panama invasion. Me, a pussy? LOL! Please! I
>
> You write crap.

No, I don't write crap at all! Yes, my boy. While you were home
watching war movies like Platoon, Missing in Action and Full Metal
Jacket, I was in the battlefield over in Panama. What exciting thing
have you done in your life besides picking fights with other members
in the newsgroups?

> know for a fact that
> > if you would've met me face to face rather than hide behind a fucking
> > keyboard, you wouldn't have the balls to say that because you'd knew
> > that I'd stomp your ass.
>
> I really don't think so.

No. I really, really think so.

> What have you done lately? What are your
> > acomplishments? Tell me tough guy!
>
> Oh, I harass Girl Scouts, and poke fun at wannabee tough guys.

You also use the public restrooms mainly because you're infatuated
with smelling other people's piss and shit odors.

SkippyPB

Oct 16, 2001, 12:12:14 PM10/16/01
On 16 Oct 2001 06:48:41 -0700, krazy...@yahoo.com (basilio)
enlightened us:

>"Peter G Dellys" <pde...@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<S7Py7.9123$e5.8...@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

<<snip>>

>>Basilio wrote:
>> > Not only that, I'm also a army veteran and fought for the U.S. during
>> > the Panama invasion. Me, a pussy? LOL! Please! I
>>

>>Pdelly wrote:
>> You write crap.

>>>Basilio wrote:
>No, I don't write crap at all! Yes, my boy. While you were home
>watching war movies like Platoon, Missing in Action and Full Metal
>Jacket, I was in the battlefield over in Panama. What exciting thing
>have you done in your life besides picking fights with other members
>in the newsgroups?

<<snip>>

You are proud of being part of the invasion of Panama? Were you also
part of the group that executed innocent Panamanian civilians and
buried them in hidden graves? You are proud to be part of what former
U.S. Attorney General, Ramsey Clark, has condemned as an illegal
invasion? He also said that is was characterized by a "shear,
overwhelming use of raw firepower."

There was ninety minute film made entitled THE PANAMA DECEPTION
which builds a substantial case against the U.S. military for the same
types of war crimes the Bosnian Serbs were accused of committing. A
portion of the film shows the exhuming of a large mass grave
containing the bodies of both men and women, young and old. Almost all
were civilians that were killed during the U.S. invasion. Some of the
victims had been shot in the back of the head, execution style. It is
asserted during the documentary that there are many mass graves within
Panama but are located within the U.S. military controlled zone and
are not accessible. Is this where you served Basilio? You're proud
of this?

U.S. Army General Maxwell Thurman admitted during an interview shown
in the film that there was a grave containing "some number" of bodies.
He did not elaborate. A Pentagon spokesman said calling it a mass
grave would be "imprecise".

The official U.S. toll of Panamanian deaths is approximately 256 and
admits that 75 percent of those were civilians. Four different human
rights groups put the death toll at 2,500 to 4,000 civilians.

Being part of an invasion that even the OAS labeled as illegal and
lasted all of, what, 1 week is not something to hang your hat on. Of
course you could be the type of person who would be proud of beating
up a boy scout for all I know.

Regards,

////
(o o)
-oOO--(_)--OOo-

If a motorist cuts you off, just turn the other cheek.
Nothing gets the message across like a good mooning.

Remove nospam to email me.

Steve

Fireint...@webtv.net

Oct 16, 2001, 3:00:52 PM10/16/01

Oh...sure! Tyson's a bum and a piece of crap behind the keyboard when
you're typing say it to his face Peter Pan! He may be a bum but he can
still kick your ass.

Group: rec.sport.boxing Date: Sun, Oct 14, 2001, 2:26pm (EDT+4) From:
petep...@aol.com (PetePanaro)

Fireint...@webtv.net

Oct 16, 2001, 3:15:35 PM10/16/01

LOL!!! I like you Krazy. You're funny your a riot.

Group: rec.sport.boxing Date: Tue, Oct 16, 2001, 6:48am (EDT-3) From:
krazy...@yahoo.com (basilio)

Peter G Dellys

Oct 17, 2001, 1:39:51 AM10/17/01

"basilio" <krazy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> You wouldn't know. Boxing is for real men, not for pussies like you.

;> He knows nothing about me, does he?

> Stick to playing with your computer, bitch. It's much safer for you to
> fight with somebody in the newsgroups where you just have to use use
> keyboard instead of your fists and you don't have to take punishment.
> You wouldn't want to mess with boxing,son. Trust me.

Look fellah, it's like this.....

The more you say, the more foolish you look. There's plenty of guys on this
ng who are experienced fighters. I'm not foolish enough to say I'm better
than anyone else, because as a matter of logic, if I don't know who you are,
how can I make a claim? You of course being the daft twat you are, cannot
see that.

pap clipped

> No, I don't write crap at all! Yes, my boy. While you were home
> watching war movies like Platoon, Missing in Action and Full Metal
> Jacket, I was in the battlefield over in Panama.

Maybe you were, maybe you weren't. No one here gives shit, mate. Get over
it.

What exciting thing
> have you done in your life besides picking fights with other members
> in the newsgroups?

Plenty, but that's for me to know and for you to be in perpetual ignorance.

> > know for a fact that
> > > if you would've met me face to face rather than hide behind a fucking
> > > keyboard, you wouldn't have the balls to say that because you'd knew
> > > that I'd stomp your ass.
> >
> > I really don't think so.
>
> No. I really, really think so.

No, you are wrong, quite wrong. Come visit our website

www.extremejjg.com

> You also use the public restrooms mainly because you're infatuated
> with smelling other people's piss and shit odors.

Is this the best you can do? Back to your GI Joe Comics, Gomer.

BoxMuham

Oct 17, 2001, 1:42:17 AM10/17/01
basilio wrote:

>You wouldn't want to mess with boxing,son. Trust me.

Don't know Dellys, but I've got to assume he's got a lot more in common
with Jack Dempsey than you ever will, 'Silio.
As far as taking shots to the head... go ahead! Anyone here's gonna
enjoy throwing blows to your head. Les' go!
LOL! Instead of being a tough guy, you're likely twice the nerdy computer
potsie you accuse Delly of being. Quick, your mamma's found your porn!

>You also use the public restrooms mainly because you're infatuated
>with smelling other people's piss and shit odors.

You loggin' in from a 7th Grade locker room, Basilio? By the way,
change your handle. Basilio's a great boxing name. You're more.... "Silio."
Yeah, with a capital 'S'....
Later kid.

BoxMuhammad

Tony Patrocinio

Oct 17, 2001, 9:24:57 AM10/17/01
In article <55b14413.01101...@posting.google.com>,
krazy...@yahoo.com says...

>No, I don't write crap at all! Yes, my boy. While you were home
>watching war movies like Platoon, Missing in Action and Full Metal
>Jacket, I was in the battlefield over in Panama.

Wow, I'm impressed. That was a tough, dangerous campaign against a determined
and well-armed enemy. Do you have lots of scars and medals?

basilio

Oct 17, 2001, 9:54:43 AM10/17/01
"Peter G Dellys" <pde...@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<pO8z7.9759$e5.8...@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

> "basilio" <krazy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > know for a fact that

> > > I really don't think so.
> >
> > No. I really, really think so.
>
> No, you are wrong, quite wrong. Come visit our website
>
> www.extremejjg.com

Ha! Ha! Cool! How about checking out this site

http://www.spartanacademy.com

I've been training in this academy on and off for 20 years now. I also
happen to be in the instructional and training videos as a sparring
partner for Grandmaster Jim Arvanitis. Check it out! I'd love to meet
you in a NHB match.

> > You also use the public restrooms mainly because you're infatuated
> > with smelling other people's piss and shit odors.
>
> Is this the best you can do? Back to your GI Joe Comics, Gomer.

You haven't done any better either my boy. So far you failed to
impress me. I was expecting a much better reply from you. You've been
out gunned, bigtime!

basilio

Oct 17, 2001, 10:08:24 AM10/17/01
boxm...@aol.com (BoxMuham) wrote in message news:<20011017014217...@mb-df.aol.com>...

Look who rose from the dead. Don't need to reply to you. I've ranked
you out so much here at RSB that I've gotten so many thank you e-mails
from other members. By the way, tell your mother that I still have her
tip from last night.

basilio

Oct 17, 2001, 10:21:57 AM10/17/01
SkippyPB <swie...@nospam.neo.rr.com> wrote in message news:<13B86CD31928D2C0.81843C08...@lp.airnews.net>...

> On 16 Oct 2001 06:48:41 -0700, krazy...@yahoo.com (basilio)
> enlightened us:

You're talking nonsense, pal. That's fucking bullshit! No U.S. soldier
killed anybody execution style whatso ever. Were did you hear this?
Maybe there was a few that got killed in crossfire but most of the
civilians were killed by Panamanian soldiers. Get your facts straight.
I was there, you weren't. You're the type of idiot that would announce
Osama Bin Laden as a freedom fighter. I bet you're even wearing a "Bin
Laden is God" t-shirt right now. Idiot.

Peter G Dellys

Oct 17, 2001, 9:14:37 PM10/17/01

"basilio" <krazy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Ha! Ha! Cool! How about checking out this site
>
> http://www.spartanacademy.com
>

> I've been training in this academy on and off for 20 years now. I also
> happen to be in the instructional and training videos as a sparring
> partner for Grandmaster Jim Arvanitis. Check it out! I'd love to meet
> you in a NHB match.

Hey, pankration's great stuff! It's a good site too. I see some familiar
moves there. Hey, you and I can do vale tudo anytime you like...but who's
going to pay my airfare and expenses to the USA? Not me ;>

Peter

BoxMuham

Oct 18, 2001, 12:37:25 AM10/18/01
krazylillie wrote:

>Look who rose from the dead.

Stange quote.

>I've ranked
>you out so much here at RSB

LOL! Krazy, you're easily the lightest weight, pimply 15-year old net
virgin in RSB. The only joeys thanking you come from you junior high
masturbators' club. But you keep on a'peepin', girly! You're always good for
a half-a-second ass laugh!

BoxM

basilio

Oct 18, 2001, 9:28:59 AM10/18/01
boxm...@aol.com (BoxMuham) wrote in message news:<20011018003725...@mb-dd.aol.com>...

> LOL! Krazy, you're easily the lightest weight, pimply 15-year old net
> virgin in RSB. The only joeys thanking you come from you junior high
> masturbators' club. But you keep on a'peepin', girly! You're always good for
> a half-a-second ass laugh!
>
> BoxM

Give me a fucking break. If there's any virgin in here, it's you pal.
Judging by all the messages you posted in RSB this past year, It looks
like you can't leave your computer alone for one day. What's wrong
boxmuhammad, don't you ever go out? Don't you have a girlfriend? You
posted in a thread a while back that from now on you have me in your
killfile, but you still keep coming back and replying my posts more
angrier than before. What's wrong boxmuham, have I gotten into your
head once again? LOL! Good!

SkippyPB

Oct 18, 2001, 12:07:47 PM10/18/01
On 17 Oct 2001 07:21:57 -0700, krazy...@yahoo.com (basilio)
enlightened us:

I suggest you watch the film "Panama Deception" which documents many
things about that invasion most civilians and many soldiers did not
know about. Just like Viet Nam had Mei Lie and other similar
atrocities, so did the Panama invasion. What makes it different is
how much was done in such a short amount of time and the reason for it
and how much was and is kept from the public.

I'll ignore you're comment about me being an OBL supporter as it just
proves how much of an ignorant bastard you really are.

BoxMuham

Oct 19, 2001, 1:47:42 AM10/19/01
krazy dribbled....

>You
>posted in a thread a while back that from now on you have me in your
>killfile

You drunk everyday, krazy?! LOL. I've never even mentioned a killfile.
Slow-roasting you is always too easy, virgin.

Back into your bottle, back into your porn.