Is the Hamed fight tomorrow actually televised?

Rockstar

May 17, 2002, 4:19:19 PM5/17/02
I really want to see it just cuz i hate him so much :) anyone know if it
is on HBO or SHO?

Cheers
-rs

Alex Dombroff

May 17, 2002, 4:41:43 PM5/17/02
Highlights will be shown on HBO. I assume if the fight is only a one rounder
HBO will show the whole thing.

Keep Loving Boxing,
Alex Dombroff

Rockstar

May 17, 2002, 7:32:23 PM5/17/02
yank...@aol.com (Alex Dombroff) wrote in

any idea when they are planning on showing those highlights? will it be
after the fights tomorrow?

cheers

Alex Dombroff

May 17, 2002, 9:38:22 PM5/17/02
it will be shown during the Ward/Gatti telecast.

SkippyPB

May 18, 2002, 1:54:02 PM5/18/02
On Fri, 17 May 2002 20:19:19 GMT, Rockstar <nom...@here.com>
enlightened us:

HBO is showing Gatti vs Ward tongiht (5/18) beginning at 11:00 pm
Eastern Standard Time. They are not televising, AFAIK, the Hamed
fight.

Showtime is showing Tszyu vs Tackie and Carr vs Toygonbayev tonight
beginning at 9 pm Eastern Standard Time.

Regards,

////
(o o)
-oOO--(_)--OOo-

In advertising they show you how detergents take out bloodstains,
a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt
with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest
problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash.

Remove nospam to email me.

Steve