Happy Birthday Dana!!!

Christian Lucht

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!

Chris.

When replying, remove the 'LARD' from lucht...@worldnet.att.net
(Posted with Netscape Communicator 4.6)

john cline ii

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
Emerging quietly from his room, a still, small voice says in an
understated way:

Happy Birthday to one of the sagest, neatest, most elegant people on
this list:

the one, the only DANA!!!!!!!

john cline ii, and yes he can be quiet! (reference to self in 3rd
person added for benefit of congratulatee!)

Tom Smith

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
Happy Birthday Dana!!!!!

--
"Going Bananas In 2000!!!"

Todd Long

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
In a time not too far distant Christian Lucht <luc...@worldnet.att.net>
scribed:

>Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
>Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!
>
>Chris.

I'm on time! Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the world.
I wish that I could come up with nice words to express how much better a
person I am because she is my friend. Dana is just flat out good people.

I remember a few years ago I was at Knoebels with a few people and out
of the blue here comes Dana and Dooley. That was the best moment of that
whole trip.
Dana I can only hope you get as much out of the friendships you have
made here as we have from being your friend.

I/We love you! (I think Dooley will be cool with that.)

Todd Long - who hopes he remembers to reset the date on his computer.

Tim Melago

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
Again, Happy Birthday Dana. Now you shouldn't go around telling
people you are three years older than Leap the Dips. That's WRONG.
That's as WRONG as the coaster at Satan's Village!

Hope you enjoyed your day at Knoebels and "accidentally" snapped
the cable a few times.

--
Tim Melago - roll...@sgi.net
http://users.sgi.net/~rollocst/rc.html

Kevin D. Dorey

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
Happy Birthday, Dana!

Kevin
tb...@javanet.com

Dave Sandborg

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
No disrespect to Cindy, but you'll still always be the Original Den Mother
of RRC! Happy birthday, Dana.

--
Dave Sandborg
Remove Spam-away to respond via e-mail.

Steve Nuss

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99

>Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
>Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!

Well, wudduyaknow? Happy birthday Dana! Hopefully we'll have the chance
to meet this year sometime! PPPPP(P)? --Phabulous Phall Phoenix Phun Phest
(Perhaps)-- :-) Have a great day, ride a coaster! Or, at least find a time
machine and do that! :-)

-Steve
-----------------
--Coaster Enthusiast Since 4/24/98
--Track Record: 12
--Number 1 Steel: Fire Dragon
--Number 1 Wood: Gwazi Lion
--Home Park: Islands of Adventure

Bret Clancy

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy Birthday Dana!

- Bret

Enrlrcst46

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99

Happy Birthday Dana!!

Brian & Ed Nelson

Steve Urbanowicz

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy Birthday, to our favorite Zebra Whipperette!

Steve

SteelForce

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
happy birthday dana have a great day/I hope your day was nice

SAM

tv's Spatch

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99

_ _ _
Happy Birthday Dana!

--
der Spatchel R. Noyes
Reading, MA 01867

"Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg" - Robert Goulet

Twister

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy Birthday!

Bret & Renee

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:29:40 -0400, Christian Lucht
<luc...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
>Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!
>

>Chris.

>When replying, remove the 'LARD' from lucht...@worldnet.att.net
>(Posted with Netscape Communicator 4.6)

"I am turning left!!"

Twister (Bret)

Campman 23

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Yes, Happy (Belated) Birthday, Dana! I had such a great day with you and
Dooley at SFGAm last month! Hopefully, we can do it again!

Have fun!

Joe Campanella

Sean Costa

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy Birthday Dana! Hope it was great one!

---(V) I L L E N N I U (V) F O R ( E---
"May the force be with you."
www.homestead.com/eczenith/coasterzone.html

Chillforce

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Hope you have many moe Dana.

Ed

Max Cannon

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy Birthday Dana. Hope you have many more.

Max
Max Cannon
mo...@mindspring.com/TomSe...@aol.com

...there's a storm coming...the Hurricane...
Myrtle Beach Pavilion.....

Thrills'R'Us
http://members.aol.com/TomServoMC/thrillindex.html

Rob Vaccaro

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy (Belated) Birthday! Those handcars be damned! Have a good one!
Rob Vaccaro ::Add...@aol.com::Remove the "flames" to reply.
Coaster Count:108-Medusa Rides:183-Apollo Rides:12-Steel Force Rides:12-
Phoenix Rides:10-Flyer Flights:15-Dominator Up:6 Down:4-Thunderhawk Rides:8
Next trip:_________?

Cory Patrick

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy Birthday Dana! It was nice being able to finally meet you and Dooley last
month at MA....Oh and by the way... Thanks for the Kleenexes in Shivering
Timbers line!
Later,

Cory Patrick

Matt Cmar

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
>Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!

I gotta chime in too... Happy (belated) Birthday! Hope it 'twas a good one,
with all those RRCers!

- - - - - - - - -
Matt Cmar
Jacksonville, Florida
(relocated from Pittsburgh, PA)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Remove the .org to reply, AOL is NOT non-profit.

Thomas P. Kelley

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
In article <379CFD74...@worldnet.att.net>,
lucht...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
> Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!

Happy birthday Dana!!

-- Tom

Tom Kelley
tpke...@mindspring.com

mamoosh

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy Birthday, Dana!

Christian Lucht wrote in message <379CFD74...@worldnet.att.net>...

>Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
>Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!

Heather J.

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy birthday Dana!!
Heather
#1 Steel-Mr Freeze, Wood-Texas Giant, Non Coaster- Dungeon Drop
#2 Steel- Steel Eel, Wood-Texas Cyclone, Non Coaster-Scream
Proud ACE, MACC, and WWCC member
Number of 1999 coaster rides so far - 565, Scream rides-148,
Dungeon Drop rides-106

Jack Wlezien

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Yeah, my calender is still off a few days Dana, I'm sure you understand!

Have a wafflerific day!

-Jack Wlezien*, Caged Monkey
*is tired.
Unclear On The Concept!

Sue Barry

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy b-day again, Dana! Hope you enjoyed our *singing* to you in the Twister
queue! :-)

Sue Barry
Coast...@aol.com
SFGAd '99--The Place To Be!

Rusozana

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
DANA - (or rather DOOLEY!!!)

Why weren't we informed of Dana's birthday BEFORE now??? Just think of the
possibilities we could have come up with for a proper celebration!

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday, Dana!

Rus Ozana
member: ACE
WNYCC
Coaster Zombies
[and, as of 8/8/98, COST]

Allen Hite

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy belated birthday Dana! It was nice to finally meet you at the
conference.

When you got your birthday cake did you say TAER IT DOWN?

Allen Hite

Shawn Mamros

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Christian Lucht <lucht...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
>Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!

Aw, nuts! To think that Judi and I talked with you and Dooley on your
birthday while standing in line for Twister, and we didn't know! Hope
it was a good one!

-Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mam...@mit.edu

Derek Ruth

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy (belated) birthday Dana! Had we known earlier, we could've asked
CoasterBob to give you a birthday kiss!

Derek Ruth---RLRCOASTR1
SFGAd, BGW, PKD, and all points in between!
Coaster count- 119 New coasters this year-75 New for '99 Coasters-16
Medusa count-103 Steel Force count-101 Ride record-681
============
remove NoTwits when replying via email.

Dana Schwartz

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
ruso...@aol.com (Rusozana) wrote:

>DANA - (or rather DOOLEY!!!)

>Why weren't we informed of Dana's birthday BEFORE now??? Just think of the
>possibilities we could have come up with for a proper celebration!

Perhaps it was a *good* thing that Dooley didn't tell you all ahead of
time. I would probably have been doomed to marathon on Skloosh or to
consume twenty orders of Tri-taters and six gallons of birch beer if
you'd masterminded some "proper celebration"! :-O <burp!>

Thank you all again for the good wishes, hugs and especially the
serenade from Twister's "balcony" on Sunday. I was quite surprised
and delighted that you guys remembered! You even drowned out "ACERS
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!" for two minutes! :-)

And, thanks to all of you who sent me greetings here online, too!
I've had the great pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with some
of you already, and it's only a matter of well-timed park visits
before I meet the rest of you, I betcha.

I still haven't reached the point where I cringe at becoming another
year older. I credit two things for that: good friends and roller
coasters! And no place I know brings the promise and joy of both
together more than RRC.

Thanks, sweeties. ;-)

Dana Schwartz
doo...@ix.netcom.com

Dana Schwartz

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
rlrco...@aol.comNoTwits (Derek Ruth) wrote:

>Happy (belated) birthday Dana! Had we known earlier, we could've asked
>CoasterBob to give you a birthday kiss!

Shut up, Blondie, or I'll get you permanently blacklisted by every
park between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mississippi. :-P

Dana Schwartz (who is retching at the thought of *kissing* anyone
whose clothes haven't been washed since before the HP Wildcat opened
back in '96!!! I mean, I wouldn't expect personal hygiene to be a
high priority for such a person... <shudder!> )
doo...@ix.netcom.com

JNardone38

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy Belated Birthday, Dana!

Hope it was a good one!
Many, many more...

Joe

PS: I am still looking for those Zebra plates I told you about at GAdv.

PaRkiE

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Hope you had a great B-Day!!
-Ron

KeEp tHe CoAstErs CoMmiN'

HoMe PaRkS: PGA SC(CA)BB

theme...@yahoo.com

AIM: PaRkiE787

ICQ: 26041590

Christian Lucht <luc...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
<379CFD74...@worldnet.att.net>...

> Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
> Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!

Kip

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
It only happens once a year
A celebration of someone dear

She guards the palace, she keeps us in line
She sets a standard, she's the RRC spine

She's funny, loving, unique, and more
And she manages to stay out of those petty flame wars!

She's the one... the only... the famous DAN-UH
Happy birthday, babe... you 'da MAN-UH
;-)

/kip

soucy

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy Birthday Dana!! You rule!! -Dan Keys

Ted Ansley

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Christian Lucht <luc...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
>Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!
>
>Chris.

Another great coaster B-Day for Dana...and she spent it at Knoebels!
What a great place to spend it, happy Birthday Dana.

Ted Ansley
**Rollercoaster Fan<atic>**
ansl...@earthlink.net

JJmailman

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and great riding partner!!!

Jeff (who would have loved to have spent more time with Dana & Dooley)
Johnson

(Who STILL doesn't understand the whole zebra thing!)

Cindy Stout

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Dave Sandborg wrote:

>No disrespect to Cindy, but you'll still always be the Original Den Mother
>of RRC! Happy birthday, Dana.

No offense taken. Dana truly IS the RRC den mother, no matter who the title
passes to in the future.

Sorry I'm so late with it, but Happy Belated Birthday, Dana! Hope it was a
great one!

Cindy Stout
css...@aol.com

David Higgins

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
A _very_ belated Happy Birthday, Dana! Who knew?

Curt Hassinger

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
<luc...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
>Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!
>
>Chris.

>When replying, remove the 'LARD' from lucht...@worldnet.att.net
>(Posted with Netscape Communicator 4.6)

Dana!
Please forgive me for being late, but you know that I hope you had a
great day on your birthday and I promise I won't ask how young you
are. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Curt Hassinger

Chris Kearsing

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Happy belated Birthday, Dana! :-)

--
Chris Kearsing
Six Flags Great Adventure- The world's new Superpark!
Six Flags Darien Lake- SUPERMAN- The extreme machine.
THE NIGHTMARE- the new old ride, at The Great Escape!

speed...@aol.com

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
<luc...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday (the 25th)! D'oh!
>Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!
>
>Chris.

>When replying, remove the 'LARD' from lucht...@worldnet.att.net
>(Posted with Netscape Communicator 4.6)