Rooskies

Joe from Kokomo

Dec 13, 2016, 5:16:33 PM12/13/16
1) A few months ago trump insults our Allies and then *praises* Putin.

2) Then several of our intelligence agencies say the Russians *did*
hack/ mess with our election. (trump denies it but offers NO proof to
dispute what several intelligence agencies claim -- other than his
"feelings")

3) trump makes Tillerson Secretary of State, yes, the same Tillerson
that received the Order of Lenin medal [old name] pinned on him by Putin
and is Putin's new Best Friend Forever.

There sure are a lot of heavy Russian connections here.

As Drifter said months ago:

trump/Putin 2016

Where there is smoke, there is fire???

Oh, and don't forget trump's continually pissing off China -- causing
them to send a nuclear capable bomber over the South China Sea as a
message to trump. But not to worry...the poorly educated think this
escalating international incident is just a "hissy fit".

Amerikkka -- dark days ahead (or starting already)

---

DhiaDuit

Dec 13, 2016, 9:38:32 PM12/13/16
nsa has no evidence of Russia hacking U.S.Elections. None of those other mofos have it either. ...WHERE"S THE DAMN BEEF!!!? www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) The Russian Hacking Tale: All Sizzle, No Steak

DhiaDuit

Dec 13, 2016, 9:46:28 PM12/13/16
Russia was Allies with America in World War Two. Russia helped build the International Space Station, and carries supplies and parts to the ISS. Do you realize how much International Trade Russia and America do between each other every year? Chromium Ore mostly comes from Russia, imagine how much we would be up sheet creek without Chromium. I Like Russia,,, so what?

karab...@yahoo.com

Dec 14, 2016, 2:06:15 AM12/14/16
During the American Revolution King George III asked Catherine the Great for military assistance and was refused ... During the Civil War two naval squadrons of the RIN were dispatched to the US to keep New York and San Francisco protected from ANY attack and keep the shipping lanes open ... WWI- both countries are Allies. WWII- Allies again . From 1947-1991 we had the Cold War . It would seem the 1992-2000 US-Russia cooperation years were the best EVER but ... the relationship is very different at present time...

analogdial

Dec 14, 2016, 2:30:12 PM12/14/16
DhiaDuit wrote:

> nsa has no evidence of Russia hacking U.S.Elections. None of those other mofos have it either. ...WHERE"S THE DAMN BEEF!!!? www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) The Russian Hacking Tale: All Sizzle, No Steak

Why is it hard to believe the Russians hacked the DNC and shared the
results? The US did far more to help Yeltsin get elected.

Most everybody hated Hillary before the Russians went in bigly for The
Great and Powerful TRUMP before the hacks, most everybody hated Hillary
after the hacks. I don't see much difference.

The most hated major party candidate in American history STILL polled
more than 2.5 million votes than the Orange Haired Buffoon.

The Russians didn't tilt the election to TRUMP, the election was tilted
by our unfair Federal electoral affirmative action program.

analogdial

Dec 14, 2016, 4:54:07 PM12/14/16
Sooner or later, Hillary's neo-con posse will defect to TRUMP. They
just waiting for him to ACT TOUGH. Remind the world that WE are the
only superpower.

I believe TRUMP wants the admiration of the neo cons.

Disasterous wars, blowback riddled, wars in the 3rd world. Maybe arming
the Tibetens because the Chinese sell us their products PRICED TOO LOW.

Kagan and Kristol would be the newest cheerleaders for TRUMP!!

DhiaDuit

Dec 14, 2016, 4:55:25 PM12/14/16
freerepublic.com U.S.Electoral College:About the Electors (Good, timely info)

DhiaDuit

Dec 15, 2016, 12:25:36 AM12/15/16
Here is what would be cool. On January 20,2017 at the Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump, look over there about ten feet, and lo and behold sits Vladimir Putin. ...Ohhhhh, the Irony!,,,,,

analogdial

Dec 16, 2016, 3:54:06 PM12/16/16
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

> Oh, and don't forget trump's continually pissing off China -- causing
> them to send a nuclear capable bomber over the South China Sea as a
> message to trump. But not to worry...the poorly educated think this
> escalating international incident is just a "hissy fit".

Looks like the Chinese have recently captured a US underwater drone
which was "measuring oceanic conditions" (NOT spying on the Chinese).
The drone was launched from a US Navy ship with a civilian crew (NOT
CIA). The Pentagon is demanding the not spy drone be returned to the
not CIA crew.

Any resembalance between the Francis Gary Powers U2 NASA weather study
flight or the Glomar Explorer deep sea mineral recovery mission is
purely coincidental.

It'll be interesting to see how Mr. "art of the deal" handles this
escalating situation.

DhiaDuit

Dec 16, 2016, 4:51:57 PM12/16/16
Do you remember Hainan Island, in China? When bush was prez.

Joe from Kokomo

Dec 16, 2016, 6:46:33 PM12/16/16

On 12/16/2016 3:52 PM, analogdial wrote:

> Looks like the Chinese have recently captured a US underwater drone
> which was "measuring oceanic conditions" (NOT spying on the Chinese).
> The drone was launched from a US Navy ship with a civilian crew (NOT
> CIA). The Pentagon is demanding the not spy drone be returned to the
> not CIA crew.
>
> Any resembalance between the Francis Gary Powers U2 NASA weather study
> flight or the Glomar Explorer deep sea mineral recovery mission is
> purely coincidental.

So what's your point? For better or for worse, intelligence gathering is
part of the world today, be it not the CIA or not one of the 16 other
intelligence outfits.

When you are referring to the Glomar Explore, the underwater drone folks
and Gary Powers, you are talking about people that risked (and are
risking) their lives getting intelligence for our nation -- and the same
people from the intelligence community that "No Briefings" trump is
disbelieving and ridiculing. I for one, will feel better when the orange
haired clown, Putin's Best Friend Forever, grows up and starts believing
in the intelligence community and attending the briefings.

> It'll be interesting to see how Mr. "art of the deal" handles this
> escalating situation.

Well, if you call being a blowhard and a bully the "art of the deal",
God Bless you. What will most likely happen is that trump will open his
big loud mouth and piss off the Chinese yet again.

We should all be afraid, very afraid, of the dangerous clown that the
poorly educated put in charge. :-(

karab...@yahoo.com

Dec 16, 2016, 7:16:18 PM12/16/16
Let's be honest- poor education is NOT at fault here. On the contrary, many highly educated and very intelligent folks voted for Him. Hillary was absolutely the WRONG choice and that is the bitter truth .

Joe from Kokomo

Dec 16, 2016, 10:10:48 PM12/16/16
On 12/16/2016 7:16 PM, karab...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Let's be honest- poor education is NOT at fault here. On the
> contrary, many highly educated and very intelligent folks voted for
> Him.

Poor education is certainly *part* of the problem. I know some educated
people that voted for trump but I don't know why. Gullible? Believed
trump's unkeepable campaign promises? Just plain conned by a superb con
man? Many people just don't care what trump says. The only thing I agree
on with trump is when he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and
people would *still* vote for him. Why?????

> Hillary was absolutely the WRONG choice and that is the bitter
> truth .

Your opinion differs from mine. I have stated it here before and will
state it again:

Hillary is no prize package, I fully realize that -- but IMHO she is
more knowledgeable of politics and world affairs, more qualified and
less dangerous to the country than the orange-haired, misogynist,
morally bankrupt, lacking empathy, insulter clown.

DhiaDuit

Dec 16, 2016, 11:57:56 PM12/16/16
The so-called 'Russian hacker' is a British ex ambassador from Uzebekistan. He went to a park in D.C.where upon a whole slew of emails were handeed to him. His name is Craig Murray. Read about him at jimstone.is

DhiaDuit

Dec 17, 2016, 12:02:05 AM12/17/16
At jimstone.is it says, Daily Mail: Ex British Ambassador Craig Murray was the source of the DNC leaks.

analogdial

Dec 17, 2016, 2:36:55 AM12/17/16
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

>> Joe from Kokomo wrote:
>
>>> Oh, and don't forget trump's continually pissing off China -- causing
>>> them to send a nuclear capable bomber over the South China Sea as a
>>> message to trump. But not to worry...the poorly educated think this
>>> escalating international incident is just a "hissy fit".
>
> On 12/16/2016 3:52 PM, analogdial wrote:
>
>> Looks like the Chinese have recently captured a US underwater drone
>> which was "measuring oceanic conditions" (NOT spying on the Chinese).
>> The drone was launched from a US Navy ship with a civilian crew (NOT
>> CIA). The Pentagon is demanding the not spy drone be returned to the
>> not CIA crew.
>>
>> Any resembalance between the Francis Gary Powers U2 NASA weather study
>> flight or the Glomar Explorer deep sea mineral recovery mission is
>> purely coincidental.
>
> So what's your point? For better or for worse, intelligence gathering is
> part of the world today, be it not the CIA or not one of the 16 other
> intelligence outfits.

My point is actually quite simple. We lie about intelligence missions,
sometimes with stupid lies. Sorry that I misled you about any other
presumed points.

> When you are referring to the Glomar Explore, the underwater drone folks
> and Gary Powers, you are talking about people that risked (and are
> risking) their lives getting intelligence for our nation -- and the same
> people from the intelligence community that "No Briefings" trump is
> disbelieving and ridiculing. I for one, will feel better when the orange
> haired clown, Putin's Best Friend Forever, grows up and starts believing
> in the intelligence community and attending the briefings.

TRUMP very well might not. He should, of course, but that's something
he might simply defer to the Generals. Appointing the Generals might
turn out to be one of the brighter spots in his Presidency. I figure
the Generals have a better sense of the costs of war, better than the
neo cons and chickenhawks of the Bush administration.

I know that doesn't have to be true. If Curtis Le May had his way
during the Cuban missle crisis, most of us would be dead.

>> It'll be interesting to see how Mr. "art of the deal" handles this
>> escalating situation.
>
> Well, if you call being a blowhard and a bully the "art of the deal",
> God Bless you. What will most likely happen is that trump will open his
> big loud mouth and piss off the Chinese yet again.

I dunno. I believe TRUMP deeply wants the admiration of "winners".
Assuming TRUMP is taking the advice of a "winner" who's competent and
sane, he might do OK.

> We should all be afraid, very afraid, of the dangerous clown that the
> poorly educated put in charge. :-(

We had two bad choices. I believe Hillary is even worse, in that she's
predictably bad. Hillary displays a devoutly positive mindset about
American military intervention. Bomb Kosovo! Invade Iraq! Kill
Khadaffi! Dump Assad for who knows what!

When TRUMP makes mistakes, he just tells some lies and goes on. Hardly
admirable, but at least he lets go of his mistakes. When did Hillary
finally admit her Iraq vote was a mistake? In 2005, when Bush's lies
became obvious? In 2008, when she ran against Obama? Why wait until
she was gearing up for the 2016 run?

analogdial

Dec 17, 2016, 2:52:01 AM12/17/16
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

> On 12/16/2016 7:16 PM, karab...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Let's be honest- poor education is NOT at fault here. On the
>> contrary, many highly educated and very intelligent folks voted for
>> Him.
>
> Poor education is certainly *part* of the problem. I know some educated
> people that voted for trump but I don't know why. Gullible? Believed
> trump's unkeepable campaign promises? Just plain conned by a superb con
> man? Many people just don't care what trump says. The only thing I agree
> on with trump is when he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and
> people would *still* vote for him. Why?????

I know people who voted for TRUMP. I certainly am not one of them.
None of those people are stupid, although I think they're foolish.
People are feeling the pressure of the economic malaise of the last 40
years. Sure, the stock market has boomed and income for the 1%ers has
gone up exponentially. Yet inflation adjusted income for the 90%ers is
flat. Somebody says "Make America great again" and they hear that.

I don't personally know ANYBODY who voted for Hillary.

>> Hillary was absolutely the WRONG choice and that is the bitter
>> truth .
>
> Your opinion differs from mine. I have stated it here before and will
> state it again:
>
> Hillary is no prize package, I fully realize that -- but IMHO she is
> more knowledgeable of politics and world affairs, more qualified and
> less dangerous to the country than the orange-haired, misogynist,
> morally bankrupt, lacking empathy, insulter clown.

The chickenhawks and neo cons of the Bush administration could talk a
good game, too,

analogdial

Dec 17, 2016, 3:01:48 AM12/17/16
DhiaDuit wrote:

> Do you remember Hainan Island, in China? When bush was prez.

I had to look it up, then I remembered. That's the incident in which an
American radar plane was buzzed a few times by Chinese fighters until
one of the fighters hit the radar plane. The Chinese fighter broke
apart in the air and the damaged radar plane managed to make a safe
landing at Hainan, where it was captured by the Chinese.

Bush actually managed to get the crew and the plane back at a low cost.
American right wingers were enraged that Bush somehow made America, or
the right wingers personally, look weak. I suppose they would have been
much happier with a shooting war.

Too bad all these incidents don't end up being forgettable.

Joe from Kokomo

Dec 17, 2016, 11:41:21 AM12/17/16

On 12/17/2016 2:50 AM, analogdial wrote:

> I know people who voted for TRUMP. I certainly am not one of them.
> None of those people are stupid, although I think they're foolish.
> People are feeling the pressure of the economic malaise of the last 40
> years. Sure, the stock market has boomed and income for the 1%ers has
> gone up exponentially. Yet inflation adjusted income for the 90%ers is
> flat. Somebody says "Make America great again" and they hear that.

Yes, people do hear -- and believe -- that. However, that cheap
sloganeering implies that America isn't great already.

This also says nothing about the fact that trump has no solution to the
problem of "economic malaise".

trump -- and his pick for the Department of Labor are both *against*
raising the minimum wage. Tell me how that plan will help our "economic
malaise".

Bring back jobs from China? Sure, if Americans want to work for 50 cents
an hour...or pay more at the store due to higher American labor
costs...or pay more at the store because of the trade war trump would start.

Build a wall? Well, that would come out of our tax dollars, thus costing
the citizens more. Of course, if we kept the Mexicans out, I'm sure that
would create a lot more high-paying lettuce picking jobs for Americans.

trump tells Apple to build their I-phones here? Sure, if we want to work
here for 50 cents an hour or pay even more for those phones.

Sorry, but blowhard trump hasn't come up with any realistic or viable
plan to "Make America great again". Now, if you had said "Make America
Hate Again", I would agree with you.

> I don't personally know ANYBODY who voted for Hillary.

Maybe not you personally, but almost *3 million* more voted for Hillary.

Joe from Kokomo

Dec 17, 2016, 11:44:03 AM12/17/16

On 12/17/2016 2:35 AM, analogdial wrote:

> My point is actually quite simple. We lie about intelligence missions,
> sometimes with stupid lies. Sorry that I misled you about any other
> presumed points.

Well, yet again I miss your point. CERTAINLY we tell lies about
intelligence missions, we're not going to put it in the headlines or
shout secret missions from the roof tops. However, when caught, we do
unfortunately tell stupid lies. Again, all part of the game.

>> When you are referring to the Glomar Explore, the underwater drone folks
>> and Gary Powers, you are talking about people that risked (and are
>> risking) their lives getting intelligence for our nation -- and the same
>> people from the intelligence community that "No Briefings" trump is
>> disbelieving and ridiculing. I for one, will feel better when the orange
>> haired clown, Putin's Best Friend Forever, grows up and starts believing
>> in the intelligence community and attending the briefings.

On 12/17/2016 2:35 AM, analogdial wrote:

> TRUMP very well might not. He should, of course, but that's something
> he might simply defer to the Generals. Appointing the Generals might
> turn out to be one of the brighter spots in his Presidency. I figure
> the Generals have a better sense of the costs of war, better than the
> neo cons and chickenhawks of the Bush administration.

I hope you are right -- but just because they are Generals doesn't mean
they can't be stupid or mentally ill. Wasn't it that clown General Ryan
that believed and was passing along the completely bogus, fake "news
story" about a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza joint? Talk
about stupid. Now there is a General we can all trust. NOT!

> I know that doesn't have to be true. If Curtis Le May had his way
> during the Cuban missle crisis, most of us would be dead.

Agreed. "Bombs away with Curt LeMay!"

>>> It'll be interesting to see how Mr. "art of the deal" handles this
>>> escalating situation.
>>
>> Well, if you call being a blowhard and a bully the "art of the deal",
>> God Bless you. What will most likely happen is that trump will open his
>> big loud mouth and piss off the Chinese yet again.
>
> I dunno. I believe TRUMP deeply wants the admiration of "winners".
> Assuming TRUMP is taking the advice of a "winner" who's competent and
> sane, he might do OK.

I don't know who those "winners" might be. Many Americans would call
Putin a thug and a murderer rather than a winner. So trump does indeed
want admiration -- from *anybody*, "winner" or not, just so they feed
his massive ego.

>> We should all be afraid, very afraid, of the dangerous clown that the
>> poorly educated put in charge. :-(

On 12/17/2016 2:35 AM, analogdial wrote:

> We had two bad choices.

Agreed

> I believe Hillary is even worse, in that she's
> predictably bad. Hillary displays a devoutly positive mindset about
> American military intervention. Bomb Kosovo! Invade Iraq!

Why single out Hillary for Iraq? 90 or 95% of Congress voted to invade
Iraq along with her. And I will play you the tape of trump saying he was
for invading Iraq.

I will also play you the tapes of trump saying "I love war" and "Bomb
the shit out of them".

> Kill Khadaffi!

So what? I don't remember anybody crying when W Bush said kill Saddam.

> Dump Assad for who knows what!
>
> When TRUMP makes mistakes, he just tells some lies and goes on.

Wrong. trump NEVER, EVER, NEVER admits to any mistakes. His MASSIVE ego
and narcissism won't let him.

> Hardly admirable, but at least he lets go of his mistakes. When did Hillary
> finally admit her Iraq vote was a mistake? In 2005, when Bush's lies
> became obvious? In 2008, when she ran against Obama? Why wait until
> she was gearing up for the 2016 run?

Again, when did 95% of Congress admit *their* Iraq vote was a mistake?

Please don't forget that W told massive lies about Iraq that sucked in
most of Congress.

DhiaDuit

Dec 17, 2016, 2:18:35 PM12/17/16
They have 'Appointments' to Keep. www.rense.com/general96/regimechng.htm ...Nobody lives forever! Yea, and 'their Appointments' are getting Shorter and Shorter every split second of every day. 'Those mofos' KNOW it too.

analogdial

Dec 17, 2016, 4:27:14 PM12/17/16
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

> Why single out Hillary for Iraq? 90 or 95% of Congress voted to invade
> Iraq along with her. And I will play you the tape of trump saying he was
> for invading Iraq.

I'm not singling Hillary for voting for the Iraq invasion, although it's
it's almost certain she didn't read the very detailed National
Intelligence Report which influenced other senators to vote against the
war. Then again, most Senators just took Bush's word for it, too.

I am singling her out for sticking with the Bush lies for over a decade.
She has since said we have to learn from such mistakes. Sure, just
give it 10 years, maybe a couple more.

> I will also play you the tapes of trump saying "I love war" and "Bomb
> the shit out of them".

And, next week, he could deny it all and plan to replace the stars on
the American Flag with the Peace Symbol. YES, I do think TRUMP is an
inconsistant jackass. I dislike the guy intensely.

But EVERYONE knows TRUMP is an inconsistant jackass. TRUMP has been
discredited as much as is possible with TRUMP quotes. All the
TRUMPquote damage has been done. The rubble doesn't even bounce
anymore. It doesn't make any difference.

Yet, TRUMP will be President of the United States in a few weeks.

>> Kill Khadaffi!
>
> So what? I don't remember anybody crying when W Bush said kill Saddam.

Kill Khadaffi! is an illustration of Hillary's continous infatuation
with ill considered, sometimes half assed, interventionism. "smart
power at it's best" and "we came, we saw, he died".

>> Dump Assad for who knows what!
>>
>> When TRUMP makes mistakes, he just tells some lies and goes on.
>
> Wrong. trump NEVER, EVER, NEVER admits to any mistakes. His MASSIVE ego
> and narcissism won't let him.

TRUMP lies about having made mistakes and then does something different.
Hillary makes the same mistakes over and over.

>> Hardly admirable, but at least he lets go of his mistakes. When did Hillary
>> finally admit her Iraq vote was a mistake? In 2005, when Bush's lies
>> became obvious? In 2008, when she ran against Obama? Why wait until
>> she was gearing up for the 2016 run?
>
> Again, when did 95% of Congress admit *their* Iraq vote was a mistake?

Even the Republicans admitted it was a mistake before Hillary did:

GOP Congressmen: Most Republicans Now Think Iraq War Was a Mistake

https://www.cato.org/blog/gop-congressmen-most-republicans-now-think-iraq-war-was-mistake

> Please don't forget that W told massive lies about Iraq that sucked in
> most of Congress.

True, but some of them read the National Intelligence Report.

analogdial

Dec 17, 2016, 4:51:32 PM12/17/16
Hillary lost this election in the Midwest rust belt states. If she
could have convinced people in their small to medium sized industrial
cities that she actually gave a damn about their jobs, rather than using
free trade to lift up China and asia, she would have won.

I'm not saying that's the actual case but it is the perception. And
Hillary was too politically tone deaf to be aware or respond well.

analogdial

Dec 17, 2016, 4:58:04 PM12/17/16
karab...@yahoo.com wrote:

> During the American Revolution King George III asked Catherine the Great for military assistance and was refused ... During the Civil War two naval squadrons of the RIN were dispatched to the US to keep New York and San Francisco protected from ANY attack and keep the shipping lanes open ... WWI- both countries are Allies. WWII- Allies again . From 1947-1991 we had the Cold War . It would seem the 1992-2000 US-Russia cooperation years were the best EVER but ... the relationship is very different at present time...

We made a big mistake in bringing NATO into the recently democratized
Eastern European countries. I mean, that's as if the Soviet Union
brought Mexico or Canada into the Warsaw Pact.

DhiaDuit

Dec 17, 2016, 8:11:19 PM12/17/16
NATO is useless/worthless.

Drifter