DX-TIPS

1 view

Peter Reuderink

Apr 23, 1991, 11:50:54 AM4/23/91
Hi folks,

the first answer on my question if people like to set up a
DX-TIP column in this newsgroup is received.

Ferruccio Palmerini from Olivetti Science Center, Pisa, Italy, writes:

Hi, I read your post on USENET adn I would like to exchange tips on
wonderful DX hobby.

I am slo interested in weather/Fax/Satellite Pictures.

Please let me know your major interests on Dxing.

Ciao from:

Ferruccio Palmerini

Well, I wrote Ferrucio that my own interest is receiving as many stations
as possible, from Longwave to FM, also on the TV-bands, from local to
long distance.

Right now I've collected several hundreds of QSL cards from about 150
countries all over the world.

Since I don't posses additional equipment, I'm confined to reception of
voice and cw transmissions. So maybe other people can help Ferruccio
on weather/fax/satellite reception.

These days I'm a little bit tied up writing my thesis, but, as soon
as possible I'll try to produce the first DX-tips in this news-group.

Keep'm tuned!

Peter Reuderink
member of the Benelux DX CLub (BDXC)
member of the Danish SW CLub International (DSWCI)

please answer on this newsgroup or use email: reu...@wfw.wtb.tue.nl

Message has been deleted