rogers personal ad

ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD

Feb 25, 2006, 12:46:47 PM2/25/06
Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a
large tool. Perfer large bald men 25-35. I am a 50 something Jewish
man who has a fat wallet and is very lonely. I like to jack to Shemale
porn but perfer a man who is "all man", a mans man if you will.

If you think you are the one then call me at 1-304-845-0109. Ask for
Roger.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

kb9...@mark_morgan.com

Feb 25, 2006, 2:01:32 PM2/25/06
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:46:47 -0500, ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD
<scare...@whitetrash.nut> wrote:
more bs

whinysli...@yahoo.com

Feb 25, 2006, 4:18:26 PM2/25/06
My dearest fellow underaged child lover,

I am a fan of child pornography and for the past 14 years,I have been
able to gather quite a collection of it. I have pictures, VHS tapes,
posters, audio recordings, and games based on child pornography.

I am selling my products (or trading for other child pornography).
I have a complete color catalog of all products now available. You can
purchase pictures (both normal kodak and computer JPEG's). Also, you
can purchase posters, VHS tapes, used boys underwear, and audio
recordings.

There are many products and services. Here are some prices:
Complete Color Catalog (160 pages)...........................$5.00
100 Pictures Little boys age 7-12............................$9.95
120 Pictures Little boys age 13-17..........................$11.95
VHS tape, little boys "Bath Time for Uncle Lloyd"...........$49.95
VHS tape, little boys "Happy B-day, Uncle Lloyd"............$49.95
VHS tape, teenage boys "Naked Pizza Party!".................$49.95
Personalized Audio tape......................................$2.99

If you have child pornography, preferably little boys ages 7-9, I will
trade or buy them from you. If they are action shots, of an adult with
a little boy having sex, I am willing to trade big, or pay you a lot.
Please write to me for more details. Thanks.

You can send cash, checks, or money orders made out to FUN WITH
CHILDREN.
Please send your order to:
Fun With Children c/o Uncle Lloyd
710 SOUTH CLINTON STREET #202 ATHENS, ALABAMA 35611
1-256-233-4396 (orders)
1-256-232-3000 (alt. order number)
You can also call in with your credit card numbers, but I can not
accept American Express cards. I also accept Pay Pal. Thanks, and hope
to hear from you.

Lloyd

an Old friend

Feb 25, 2006, 5:17:05 PM2/25/06

whinysli...@yahoo.com wrote:
> My dearest fellow underaged child lover,
>
> I am a fan of child pornography and for the past 14 years,I have been
> able to gather quite a collection of it. I have pictures, VHS tapes,
> posters, audio recordings, and games based on child pornography.
well admitting to your pervesrion Mr Slit

I do hope Google abuse reports You to proper authorities and that you
get the aresst and and threat you obviously need

whinysli...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2006, 12:00:39 PM2/26/06

sodomized an Old friend wrote:
> whinysli...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > My dearest fellow underaged child lover,
> >
> > I am a fan of child pornography and for the past 14 years,I have been
> > able to gather quite a collection of it. I have pictures, VHS tapes,
> > posters, audio recordings, and games based on child pornography.
> well admitting to your pervesrion Mr Slit

You are stupid.

> I do hope Google abuse reports You to proper authorities and that you
> get the aresst and and threat you obviously need

Well the fact that you supplied me with it will come out, too!

kb9...@mark_morgan.com

Feb 26, 2006, 1:10:31 PM2/26/06
On 26 Feb 2006 09:00:39 -0800, whinysli...@yahoo.com wrote:

>sodomized an Old friend wrote:
>> whinysli...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> > My dearest fellow underaged child lover,
>> >
>> > I am a fan of child pornography and for the past 14 years,I have been
>> > able to gather quite a collection of it. I have pictures, VHS tapes,
>> > posters, audio recordings, and games based on child pornography.
>> well admitting to your pervesrion Mr Slit
>
>You are stupid.

no you are

>> I do hope Google abuse reports You to proper authorities and that you
>> get the aresst and and threat you obviously need
>
>Well the fact that you supplied me with it will come out, too!

you need your meds

I have nothing to do with kiddy porn

you advertise it

N0VFP

Feb 26, 2006, 2:18:11 PM2/26/06

kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com wrote:
> On 26 Feb 2006 09:00:39 -0800, whinysli...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> >sodomized an Old friend wrote:

> >> well admitting to your pervesrion Mr Slit
> >
> >You are stupid.
>
> no you are

You are the one who makes the kiddie porn, fool.

> >> I do hope Google abuse reports You to proper authorities and that you
> >> get the aresst and and threat you obviously need
> >
> >Well the fact that you supplied me with it will come out, too!
>
> you need your meds

You need to die of your AIDS, pervert.

> I have nothing to do with kiddy porn

Liar. You are a well known child molester.

> you advertise it

You make it.

kb9...@mark_morgan.com

Feb 26, 2006, 2:21:47 PM2/26/06
On 26 Feb 2006 11:18:11 -0800, "N0VFP" <lloyd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com wrote:

>> >You are stupid.
>>
>> no you are
>
>You are the one who makes the kiddie porn, fool.

ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD

an old friend

Feb 26, 2006, 4:17:56 PM2/26/06

ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD wrote:
bs

Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Feb 26, 2006, 11:56:33 PM2/26/06

Lloyd Autistic Davies wrote:
>< Lloyd has a gay.com site, too!>

Behold he shall ride upon a hard dick and his name shall be Lloyd
Austin Davies.

And it came to pass that the king of knob jobs in Alabama, (as Lloyd is
known) was gone for a long time, and some of the people celebrated and
some speculated that he had died, some speculated that he was ill, some
speculated that he was in Maryland at Ray Chason's apartment, and some
even thought that the king of knob jobs in Alabama had been made a sex
slave by Ray Chason and his butt buddies. It was then the people
started to rejoice.

And when the niggers and crackheads heard the murmuring and rumours of
the people they assured them that the king of knob jobs in Alabama was
just busy sucking on one of his nigger neighbors' big black dicks and
would address the people as soon as he could swallow that big load of
nigger jizz. The neighbors in his hud apartment complex also knew that
the project was the sucking of nigger dicks and telling lies and more
lies, but they did not tell the people this for they did not desire to
have a vice squad nightmare in the city of Deliverance Extras. Alabama
liked to hear about the fat retarded one who proclaimed he was the king
of knob jobs in Alabama.

And the niggers and crackheads reassured the people that everything was
all right, and told them to prepare pyres and to cook meat, and to ice
down beer and nehi soda, and to go out and buy potato chips and other
unhealthy snacks from the traders who had immigrated to the kingdom
from Vietnam and the land of Gaza. And so the went down to these little
stores owned and bought these things. And they went home and warmed up
their TV's, for the sabbath approached and the sabbath would bring more
action from the mediocre football team at U of Alabama, and the sabbath
would bring plenty of exciting nob gobbling action and goo gobbling
from the king of knob jobs in Alabama.

The king of knob jobs in Alabama in reality is a ghastly pale porker
who stands only 5'6" and weighs an unhealthy 290 Lbs. His skin is as
white as copying paper due to his night job of delivering pizzas to the
ghetto neighborhood where he dwells in a filthy, roach infested HUD
hovel. He doesn't venture outside during the daylight hours, instead
preferring to play with Star Trek and Dalek dolls, post lies and filth
on the internet and jack off to thoughts of his unrequited love
interest Roger Wiseman and dream of finally actually getting some
pussy. Not stick pussy, which his homosexual lover Steve Holsten feeds
him several times a year when Lloyd goes for his visits, usually around
Thanksgiving.

Lately, the king of knob jobs in Alabama has been consumed with posting
pictures of someone he says is Roger Wiseman. In fact, the obviously
botched purple rendering of somebody else has been cut and pasted,
photoshopped and distributed all over the internet by the king of knob
jobs in Alabama and his homosexual fantasy lover Ray Chason who is the
king of knob jobs in Maryland. Chason who is also a porker has set up a
blog of Roger's ex-wife "Regina" telling even more lies. Roger wasn't
ever married to anyone named Regina. Of course Chason and Lloyd refuse
to let truth get in the way of their lies, like their butt buddy
friends who post lies, lies and more lies about anybody who reveals the
truth about this band of homosexual predators.

ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD

Mar 2, 2006, 1:15:14 PM3/2/06

whinysli...@yahoo.com

Mar 2, 2006, 3:31:06 PM3/2/06

Lardass Lloyd Davies the Athens COWARD wrote:
> Gl <projecting again, fat virgin?>

Hi,

My name is Lloyd Austin Davies. I have been dick sucking for 31 years.
I have given blow jobs to blacks, whites, hispanics, orientals. I give
blow jobs regardless if you are gay, straight or bi.
I learned to give blowjobs when my daddy Ray stuck my lips on his hard
cock. I even have my own usenet message board,
alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies. My preference is for boys under
the age of 12 although I'll fuck any child. I am HIV-positive so I
service the aids crowd. I don't charge. If you like to use my services,

please give me a call right away

Lloyd Davies
710 S Clinton St Apt 202
Athens, AL 35611-3582
(256)233-4396

an_old_friend

Mar 2, 2006, 5:59:18 PM3/2/06

whinysli...@yahoo.com wrote:
trieing hardly to steal a real life

markie_morg...@yahoo.com

Mar 3, 2006, 8:26:08 AM3/3/06
sodomized an_old_friend wrote:
> whinysli...@yahoo.com wrote:
> trieing hardly to steal a real life

While you are trying desperately to scream "I am an imbecile" to the
world, Markie.

an old friend

Mar 3, 2006, 9:51:27 AM3/3/06

markie_morg...@yahoo.com wrote:

tring more Id theft

nice to admit that you are typing to steal a life for yourself

N0VFP

Mar 3, 2006, 3:02:37 PM3/3/06

sodomized an old friend wrote:
> markie_morg...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> tring more Id theft

You don't have a brain, do you, Markie?

> > sodomized an_old_friend wrote:
> > > whinysli...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > trieing hardly to steal a real life
> >
> > While you are trying desperately to scream "I am an imbecile" to the
> > world, Markie.
>
> nice to admit that you are typing to steal a life for yourself

Nice of you to admit you are an imbecile.