Looking to buy an inexpensive Graflex 3 Cell

conductin...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 1:10:23 PM6/23/17
I know this is an infamous subject, but I'll try anyways. I have a late 1940s Pacemaker Speed Graphic, and I would like a Graflex 3 cell to use with it. I have a Graflite, but it only attaches to the area where the leather hand strap is, and not to the side of the rangefinder. Also, I would like one relative to its era, as I am a collector.

I AM NOT LOOKING TO DESTROY IT OR PROFIT FROM IT. I am just looking for that works as a flashgun that I can attach to the camera. Every day these things sell for outrageous prices to fans only looking to turn them into movie props. SW was an okay movie, but I don't think it's anything to destroy vintage equipment over. I just want to get one of these things before they're all gone. Most of them on eBay are either nonworking replicas or authentic ones with holes already drilled into them.

I really am a collector looking to possess one of these. If you need a picture of my Graphic for proof, feel free to ask.