Omega E-99 Enlarging Timer

JJayT

Jan 4, 2001, 12:42:24 AM1/4/01
Could someone tell me what the red switch, on the face of the timer, that has
a 1x to the left and a .1x to the right of the switch is for? Is there a
website for info on this timer.

Thanks in advance.

Alec Jones

Jan 4, 2001, 8:44:42 PM1/4/01
Contact me off list if you don't have the instructions, and I'll scan them
for you.

Alec

<g>; "Gregory Blank" <"-)b?????????????????? wrote in message
> Converts the time increment to tenths vs whole seconds?....forget the
> website the item has been discontinued for over 16 years...
>
> In article <20010104004224...@ng-md1.aol.com>, jj...@aol.com

> --
> Gregory W.Blank Photography
> P.O. Box 726
> Finksburg, MD. 21048
> Check out my website http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank

Paul M. Lavelle

Jan 4, 2001, 11:15:42 PM1/4/01
It switches between the indicated time in seconds and in seconds and tenths,
eg if your dials are at 3 and 5, then with the red switch at 1x you get 35
seconds, with the red switch at .1x you get 3.5 seconds.

No idea where you'd get a manual but I have had this timer for over 20 years
and its fine. If you leave it unplugged for too long it then needs to be
plugged in for a while before it works - I assume this is simply the
capacitor in the (old R-C) timing circuit reforming

--
Paul Lavelle

"JJayT" <jj...@aol.com> wrote in message