"NEW" Elite Chrome 100?

Michael A. Covington

Nov 17, 2003, 12:11:38 AM11/17/03
Reposting to some other newsgroups since rec.photo.film+labs is either dead,
or not on this news server right now.

"Michael A. Covington" <lo...@www.covingtoninnovations.com.for.address> wrote
in message news:ZeKdnQ54B92...@speedfactory.net...
> I just bought some Elite Chrome 100 (fresh, at a big dealer) and it was
> marked "NEW" and "Finest Grained Consumer Color Slide Film" or words to
that
> effect.
>
> The Kodak online data sheet is unchanged since January.
>
> Has Elite Chrome 100 been re-engineered to be like E100G instead of E100S?
> Any news? I've e-mailed Kodak...

Michael A. Covington

Nov 17, 2003, 5:21:06 PM11/17/03
Got my answer from Kodak. The "NEW" Elite Chrome 100 (with "NEW" in red on
the box) is indeed like E100G rather than E100S. That means it is
super-fine-grained.