Why Isn't Anyone Talking About The Jewish Factor? ------ IzI49CzP93r

Joe Smith

Jan 15, 2004, 12:01:38 AM1/15/04

| Governor Howard Dean is married to a Jewish woman and their children are being
| brought up in the Jewish faith. This has little relevancy for domestic
matters, but its
| impact of foreign relations cannot be ignored, especially in an age where our
| greatest foreign policy challenge is repairing relations with the Muslim
world.
| -
| Just something to think about, as the press has been less than forthcoming on
| this extremely relevant facet of this candidates profile.
| -
| END

Did it ever occor to yo that no one really cares.

By the way; Do you pray to a God? If so; Try to remember that the very same God
you pray to
was given to you by the Jews as well. The very same Jews that gave you a God to
pray to also
thought of splitting atoms before anyone or group. Maybe that because you and
your filth are so
hung up on Hate you can't see past the shit that fills your scull.

Hey sphincter neck: Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ASS you might
realize that
this newsgroup is for PHOTOGRAPHY! rec.photo.darkroom

Here's another News flash for you: Jesus was a Jew too!

Ooooops

FROM EINSTEIN TO JESUS WOW. GOD MUST BE A JEW OR A JEW LOVER HUH?

For Einstein, E=mc2 was interesting-but not very relevant to the real world.
Decades after Einstein published his famous equation, other scientists realized
that it did explain a number of physical phenomena. One important discovery
answered a question that had puzzled scientists for centuries: why does the Sun
shine? Every star you can see in the night sky is powered by a process known as
"fusion," in which atoms fuse together while some of their mass is converted to
energy.

Perhaps most famously, E=mc2 helps explain the energy released by atomic bombs
and produced by nuclear power plants. Under the right conditions, certain atoms
can split apart in a process called "fission." During fission, some of the mass
of the original atoms is converted to energy. Scientists have learned how to
exploit fission for weapons as well as for peaceful applications, such as
nuclear power.

Why does the Sun shine?
The Sun is fueled by a process known as fusion: four hydrogen atoms undergo a
series of collisions and eventually fuse together to form one helium atom. Such
reactions-which occur in the Sun 100 million quadrillion quadrillion times each
second-release a significant quantity of energy as predicted by E=mc2. The mass
of one helium atom is slightly less than the sum of the masses of four hydrogen
atoms. During fusion, this missing mass is converted to energy. Our Sun has
enough hydrogen to continue burning for another five billion years.

Atomic addition: fusion
H-atom = 1.008 units of mass
plus
H-atom = 1.008
plus
H-atom = 1.008
plus
H-atom = 1.008

adds up to a Helium atom = 4.003 units of mass
LOSS: 0.029 units of mass

What happens to the missing 0.029 units? During the fusion reaction, particles
known as positrons and neutrinos are produced, accounting for some of the
missing mass. Half of the missing mass, however, is converted directly to energy
in the form of radiation.

Splitting the atom
The energy of an atomic bomb or a nuclear power plant is the result of the
splitting, or "fission," of an atom. Most nuclear power plants today draw their
energy from the fission of uranium atoms.

Under certain conditions, a uranium atom will split apart into two smaller
atoms, such as barium and krypton. The combined mass of the two smaller atoms is
less than the mass of the original uranium atom. Why? Because some of the mass
of the uranium atom has been converted to energy. In a nuclear power plant, this
energy is used to superheat water. The resulting steam powers a turbine and a
generator, thereby producing electricity.

Atomic division: fission
Uranium can split apart into barium and krypton:

U = 235 units of mass
yields

Ba = 144 units of mass
plus
Kr = 90 units of mass

loss: 1 unit of mass

What happened to the missing unit of mass? During fission, particles known as
neutrons are produced, accounting for some of the missing mass. The rest of the
mass is converted to energy.

m II

Jan 15, 2004, 12:21:20 AM1/15/04
Joe Smith at joes...@aol.comwrote :

> FROM EINSTEIN TO JESUS WOW. GOD MUST BE A JEW OR A JEW LOVER HUH?

I don't think God is smiling much on zionism right about now. It is a
complete betrayal and rejection of the covenant by those who are
*smarter* than God Himself.

mike

--

..let the cat out to reply..