New Landscape Photography

Chris Robisch

Mar 29, 2003, 12:39:11 PM3/29/03
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce that 10 new images have been added to the color
galleries of Scenic Prints. The details, with gallery links, are listed
below.

Also, we are in the process of developing new products at Scenic Prints:
Fine art note cards and screensaver & desktop wallper CD-ROM. The products
should be available by the end of May, 2003. Should you have any questions
or requests about these new products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
More details will be forthcoming in the next newsletter ina few weeks. If
you wish to receive this newsletter, just submit your e-mail to the
subscription list.

The new images are:

"Mountains' Blanket", "Risen", and "Wind River Frost" in
http://www.scenicprints.com/gallery1/WonderPg2.htm

"River Awakens", "Morning Layer", and "Shrouded" in
http://www.scenicprints.com/gallery2/gracePg2.htm

"Dancers of Stone and Totem Pole" in
http://www.scenicprints.com/gallery3/strength.htm

"Snake River Rise", "Winter Dawn Brilliance", and "Winter Majestic" in
http://www.scenicprints.com/gallery4/grandPg2.htm

Comments, critiques, and thoughts are welcome.

Best Regards,

Chris Robisch