CASH GIFTING $5.00 MIRACLE PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE

roger daniels

Jun 5, 2015, 11:35:12 PM6/5/15
CASH GIFTING
$5.00 MIRACLE
PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE

$5 Cash Gifting is 100% Better than any PayPal(c) System out there! Send $5 to 1 Person as a Gift & Reap Benefits Fast!

This thing really works, all you have to do is be honest and you will love the benefits. This is a great way to make money using PayPal(c). With just $5 and a Paypal(c) PREMIER or BUSINESS account, you could make $$ Thousands $$ in 2 SIMPLE STEPS!

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY THEN READ IT AGAIN. THIS IS FAST. THIS IS NOT THE ONE THAT YOU WILL BE WAITING TO WORK... THIS IS FAST! GUARANTEED!

YOU WILL HAVE THOUSANDS IN JUST A FEW WEEKS! THIS IS 100% LEGAL AND IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER!

ALL YOU NEED are $5, a PayPal(c) PREMIER or BUSINESS account and 30 minutes to get this going. GIFTING MADE EASY, PLEASE READ ON TO FIND OUT HOW.

If you want to make a few thousand dollars real quick, then please take a moment to read and understand this program I'm sharing with you. NO YOU DO NOT have to send $5 to five or six people to buy a report, receipt, or get on their mailing list. Nor will you need to invest more money later to get things going.

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM EVER, you will be able to complete it in LESS THAN 30 MINUTES and you will never forget the day you first viewed this online. This is the FASTEST and EASIEST way to earn serious money online that has ever been seen so far, in the history of the Internet!

This program works no matter what country you are in, or what currency you use. It doesn't matter how old or how young you are. And you certainly won't need any special knowledge or talent. You won't need to run a website, make phone calls, or photocopies, send out letters through the mail, or pay for advertising, or any of these things.

The only things you will need are:

* AN EMAIL ADDRESS

* A PREMIER OR BUSINESS PayPal(c) ACCOUNT with at least $5 deposited.

* AND 30 MINUTES

HERE ARE THE 2 SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS!

Oh, by the way, if you are working other programs, by all means stay with them. We need Multiple Streams of Income to excel in today's economy - PLEASE READ ON!!

First of all, there are only TWO POSITIONS, not four, five or six like many other programs. This program is more realistic and much, MUCH FASTER. Because it is so easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST, and you will receive your reward in FOURTEEN DAYS. That's right! Only TWO WEEKS - not one or two months. Just in time for next months BILLS.

When this program is continued, as it should be, EVERYONE PROFITS!! SO DON'T BE AFRAID to send gifts to strangers. It will come back to you ten folds. In some states a person can gift you up to $10,000 per year and you don't have to report it to the IRS. But you should put about 20% aside as Tax Laws often change.

THIS CAN AND WILL WORK FOR YOU!

Post this letter in 50 message boards, chat rooms, or newsgroups. You don't need to post 200 like others programs or email 40 people just to get started. Even if you are already in a program like the Send $6 to six people. CONTINUE IT! Stay with it THOSE DO PAY OUT, but do yourself a favor, DO THIS ONE TODAY as well, RIGHT NOW!!! It is simple and takes a very small investment, only $5 and a PayPal(c) PREMIER or BUSINESS account.

IT WORKS AND IS DONE IN 2 SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS! This program WILL PAY FASTER before the other programs you are working on even trickle in! Just give one person $5. THAT'S IT! Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks, you should have $10,000 because most PEOPLE WILL RESPOND due to the LOW ONE TIME INVESTMENT, SPEED AND HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL.

PLUS, since it's done all ONLINE, there is no time wasted mailing out letters and such ! ! We are not even figuring a 10% response! So let's all keep it going and help each other in these tough times. We all owe money to bill collectors, and creditors. But, with this, if people take the time to help each other, the good fortune will follow. SO, take 30 minutes and do what this SIMPLE and REWARDING program ask and give the gift that gives back TODAY!

Simply send a $5 gift to the person at POSITION #1 if your birthday is BETWEEN JAN 1 THRU JUNE 30. OR, if your birthday is BETWEEN JULY 1 THRU DEC 31, send the gift to the person at POSITION # 2 - With the following stated:
"HERE IS A $5 GIFT FOR YOU."

HERE ARE THE DETAILS

STEP 1 - Ok, if you're not already a PayPal(c) user, the very first thing you need to do is use the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just two minutes!

Here's the Premier or Business PayPal(c) Account

Be sure to use this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.

STEP 2 - It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your Premier/Business PayPal(c) account is to IMMEDIATELY send a $5 payment from your PayPal account to the email address in the position (1 or 2 depending on your birthday in the time line), along with a note saying: "HERE IS A $5 GIFT FOR YOU." Be certain to add this note, as this is what KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the Paypal Site. It's so Easy!! When you send your $5 payment to either address in the list, do it with a great big smile on your face because "as you sow, so shall you reap!"

After you have transferred a $5 payment to the email address, something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You've just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a great number of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen for yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!

REMEMBER! REMOVE the email address (the one you sent $5 to), and REPLACE it with your own email address. Use the same EMAIL ADDRESS that is used with YOUR PayPal(c) account! It's the only way to get your Gifts!

Paste your newly typed email address in place of the old one you sent $5 to and then post it to at least 50 Message Boards, Chat Rooms, or Newsgroups.

DON'T MULL OVER IT, JUST 30 MIN OF YOUR TIME, THAT'S IT THERE IS NO MORE TO DO! ACT FAST AND GET THE GIFT. HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MAKE THIS PLAN WORK. SIMPLY PUT, JUST DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU.

POSITION #1
Tomb...@hotmail.com

POSITION #2
sunfunp...@yahoo.com

YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME!
THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

Look this is an excellent way to plant a seed of money maybe even increase your tithes, or start or expand a business, buy your dream home or car and pay off whatever bills you may have! With HONESTY AND INTEGRITY good fortune and Gods blessings will follow.

WHY THIS PROGRAM WORKS:

Straight to the point, the reason this program is SO SUCCESSFUL is because of this, in 50 different message boards, there are only TWO outcomes (1) A person's birthday will fall on the same half as yours YOU GET $5.00. OR (2) A person's birthday will fall on the other half of the timeline, therefore, YOU STAY IN YOUR POSITION posted in 50 other MESSAGE BOARDS.

BOTTOMLINE: Either you get the $5 or your name gets passed on for other people to give YOU $5 or pass YOUR name on to other people that will. It makes you think though, the more you post YOUR OWN POSTS, the BETTER the results! And Here are 4 other FACTORS TO CONSIDER THAT MAKE THIS PROGRAM SO SUCCESSFUL.

* EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE
* EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE
* UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL
* QUICK, SIMPLE AND CHEAP TO GET STARTED

So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make a few THOUSAND within the next few weeks. The only thing that can hold you back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief.

However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan into practice. Trust me on this! You certainly won't regret it.

Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some skeptics it is. But it actually works, and is worth the 30 minutes of your time now. So, just make a nice cup of tea and get started on it now. After all, you can't lose, and you stand to gain more in the next few weeks than many people will earn in this new year!

You can copy and paste this page to your notepad to make the changes for the emails.

Blessed to be a blessing,

Brother Roger

FYI

What is Cash Gifting?

Cash Gifting is the act of giving another person a declared sum of cash as a gift and giving it freely without force or concern. It's called a cash gift because that's exactly what it is...a gift of cash.

Through the simple principle of helping your fellow man or woman through giving, members of cash gifting programs are immediately recognized and rewarded for their participation in the giving process.

Is Cash Gifting Legal?

According to United States IRS tax codes cash gifting is legal. The law states that individuals can give a gift to another individual of up to $11,000 each per calendar year without any tax liability to either the giver or receiver of the gift, because the tax on the gift has already been paid. For more information on IRS Tax Codes regarding cash gifts see: Title 26, Sections 2501-2504, 2511. Also see Cash Gifting Watchdog.

petertr...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2015, 6:50:48 AM6/17/15
2015 updated list
MAKE $250,000 IN WEEKS, AS SEEN ON OPRAH AND 20/20

YOU JUST NEED A PAY PAL ACCOUNT AND $6.00
$$MAKE $250,000 IN WEEKS, AS SEEN ON OPRAH AND 20/20$$
THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
FOLLOW The LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! THIS IS (NOT) A PYRAMID SCAM!! :

I came across an article similar to this that said you could make

thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00!
...here's how!

You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs

such as 20/20 and Oprah or you may have read about it in the Wall
Street Journal.

This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many
forms for at least a decade.

In the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as
an investment of a few hundred dollars.

However, thanks to Pay Pal and the Internet, the investment is now
virtually ZERO!
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it:
Make Money with your Pay Pal account as shown on Oprah!
"A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came

across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands

of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!

So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us,

I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only
$1.00 to each of the 6 email addresses stated in this article.
You then place your name and address at the bottom of the list at the
# 6th position and email it to your friends as well as post this
message (with your email address in the list) to at least 200
newsgroups.
No catch that was it.
So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
thought about trying it. I figured "what have I got to lose except
$6.00, right?"
So I invested the measly $6.00
Well GUESS WHAT!!
Within days, I started getting money coming into my Pay Pal account!
I was shocked!
I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.
In my first week, I made about $25.00, which means that 25 people
joined the group after they saw my posted messages.
By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00!
In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing.

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over

$42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00, and the few minutes it took to join
Pay Pal.
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
the information off of it, as you need it.
I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY, that you will
start making more money than you thought possible by doing something
so easy!
SUGGESTION:
Read this entire message carefully!
Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in, it's that
easy! It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00.
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends.
It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chainletters, which
according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! If

you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the
United States Postal laws.

AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE:
Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $20,000 or more can be yours in 4
to 6 weeks.
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants.
In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
service.
You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.
However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
income, which is made from people like you and me asking to be
included in that list.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:
Take a few minutes to join Pay Pal: pay pal.com
When creating your Pay Pal account make sure you use the same Email
address as your user name in the list below so people can send money
to your account.
STEP 2
Once you have a Pay Pal account running. Send $1.00 dollar donation
from your Pay Pal account to THE FIRST e-mail address on the list along
with a note in the message bar saying "Please add me to your list". Then repeat the process for the other 5 e-mail addresses.
What you are doing is creating a service.
This is absolutely legal! You are requesting a legitimate service and
you are paying for it!

Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about

the legal aspects of it all. But I looked around and did some homework
and found it was perfectly legal.
Here are the 6 individual Email addresses that you have to send $1 to
through Pay Pal for this to work properly and for you to receive
money.
(If you don't send the money and decide to post the message with your
name in it anyway, Pay Pal will instantly pick this up and terminate
your account, immediately, besides the other penalties!! If you did
this you could get into serious trouble because it is fraud. (So
follow the instructions and post the $6 and you will make lots of
money with no hassles.)
Now send $1 to each of these following email addresses through your
Pay Pal account and pay $1 to each the following 6 email addresses.
These email addresses are Pay Pal IDs or usernames.

1. Jennim...@gmail.com
2. dcy...@gmail.com
3. quann...@gmail.com
4. josep...@yahoo.com
5. keyble...@gmail.com
6. petertr...@gmail.com

* PLEASE DO NOT ALTER THE EMAIL ADDRESS. SO WE WILL ALL EARN MONEY TOGETHER HERE!

STEP 3
Now,... after paying $1.00 to each of the email placements above, take
the #1 Email Address off the list, move the other Email Addresses up
(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add Your Email Address as number
6 on the list.
STEP 4

Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to

the original as possible.
Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (there are
thousands of groups).
And email your message to as many people you can. Remember, the more
you post and email the more money you make! This is perfectly legal!
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends.

PLEASE REMEMBER
this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions.
You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and if
the chain is broken you are screwing someone else out of their fair
share.
So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are
followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
List Developer with one dollar each.
You then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
geometrically.
So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will have
potentially received thousands of dollars into your account!!!
What an opportunity for only a total of $6.00!!
$1 for each of the first six people listed above
HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS:

Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various

newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,
excite.com, etc., then search with the subject ''millionaire message

board'' or ''money making message board'' or ''employment message

board'' or ''money making discussions'' or ''money making forum'' or
''business message board'' etc.
You will find thousands and thousands of message boards.

Click on them one by one and you will find the option 'post a new

message'. Then Post this article as a 'new message' by highlighting

the text of this letter and selecting copy then paste from the edit

menu.
Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as

they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
the post message button.

You're done with your first one! It only takes about 60 seconds to
complete postings on message boards after you catch on.

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200!
That is it!!
You will begin receiving money in your account from around the world
within days!
JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.
Now the WHY part out of 200 postings:

Say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).

So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.

Each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200

postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5 persons respond to each
of the original 5, this is an additional $25.00 for me.
Now those 24 each make 200 minimum posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each.
This brings in an additional $125.00.
Those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at
#3 and receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00.
Ok, now here is the FUN part, each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM
of 200 letters with my name at #2 and they receive 5 replies each.

That just made me $3,125.00!!!

Those 3125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 react, I will
receive an additional $15,625.00!!
With an investment of only $6.00!!
A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - !!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to Email
Addresses using Pay Pal on the list, putting your name at number 6

again.
And start posting again.

Remember what goes around comes around, if you don't make the initial
$6 investment you won't receive any of the benefit.

Please add me to your list

This is from the chain letter MAKE $250,000 IN WEEKS, AS SEEN ON OPRAH AND 20/20

May we all will be earning some money here!!

*Please be honest, DO NOT alter the names listed & follow the instructions given. TOGETHER, we'll make $$$ here!

SO LET'S GO GUYS!

kingsof...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2015, 1:23:12 PM10/13/15
WHO WANTS TO WIN $1.2 MILLION THIS WEEKEND?
CONGRATS TO ALL THE BIG WINNERS THIS WEEKEND!!!
We had some great stories of people winning BIG MONEY this past weekend taking advantage of their free entry to win money.
We are offering YOU the same shot. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! The top prize this week is $1.2 MILLION. $7 MILLION will be paid out. You will get FREE ENTRY into this contest. PLUS you will get FREE ENTRY to another contest where you can win up to $100k! This is NO JOKE. There is NO RISK TO YOU. This is totally free. Many of you are looking for the perfect opportunity well this might be it! There is NO CATCH. To get the simple instructions please leave info below and then friend me so I can send you the message. Or the BEST way to get the info is to just email me at dailyfanta...@gmail.com as sometimes FB messages do not go through. Please be in the US or Canada. You gotta be in it to win it. Contact me ASAP!

nicholasric...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2016, 6:44:42 PM10/10/16

nrchp...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2017, 11:54:33 AM11/5/17

grichar...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2018, 3:39:43 AM1/8/18
How can I join ,

alyssah...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2018, 7:40:13 PM2/18/18
How to receive 50,000+ dollars honestly legally and quickly with PayPal!
Do You Need Extra Income? Quickly and legally?
Do you have a PayPal Account? (If Not the set up takes 10-15 minutes.)
You could make up to $50,000+ in one months time with more money coming in every month there after!

$50,000+ in PayPal?
That's Right… $50,000+ dollars in your PayPal ACCOUNT IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH and this system is COMPLETELY LEGAL!!! From PayPal to you...

You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!

How to Turn $5 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal...

Take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return! STILL NEED PROOF? Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $5 and half an hour of their time to participate in this program:

"What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago, and although I haven't made 15 grand yet, I'm already up to $9,135. I'm absolutely gob smacked." -Pam Whittemore , Ohio

"Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40 e-mail's out like you said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my paypal account a week later, there was over $5,000 in After 30 days. I now have over $11,000 to spend! I can't thank you enough!"-Juan Tovar, NY,NY

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypal account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $12,449. At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!" -Richard Barrie , Boulder,CO

The only things you will need are: An email address. A PayPal account with at least $5 deposited in it, and just 15 to 30 minutes of your time. This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program.

Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here's what you need to do. . .

REQUIREMENTS

[THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED VERBATIM FOR THIS TO WORK]

#1) an email address
#2) a PayPal account

Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the five email addresses listed below. After setting up your free paypal account and confirming or verifying YOUR ACCOUNT AND putting (five Dollars) $5.00 into your Paypal Account use the Account tab on Paypal to send $1.00 to each of the Names on the list with a note "Please add me to your list."

Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST* (this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don't forget!)

Note: (If you do not see the full email address for the 5 members, just Hit reply to this email and they will show up.)

1. radaza...@gmail.com
2. ssvins...@gmail.com
3. villa...@aol.com
4. jbcl...@gmail.com
5. alyssa...@yahoo.com
(Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to open your PayPal account. This is the way you will receive payment)

STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address

After you send your payments, it's your turn to add your email address to the list! Take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up one (5 becomes 4 & 4 becomes 3, etc) then put YOUR email address (the one used in your PayPal account) as #5) on the list.

**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.**

STEP #5 - Copy Message to 200 Newgroups, message boards,etc...... The Pure Joy of Receiving PayPal Money! You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups)

All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make you and me rich!!!! You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will still appear in your PayPal account even while your bank account is being confirmed.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS

Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply hold CTRL key and A to select all, and then copy, either with CTRL+C or select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's clipboard.

Step #2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list. Or copy to a Word Document. and Place in the email upon completion.

Step #3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.

EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like... millionaire message board, Or money making message board, Or opportunity message board, etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a new message.

Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!

Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!

**JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON
PAYPAL.**

Explanation of why it works so well:

$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my email at #5 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my email at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my email at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my email at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they only receive 5 replies that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only $5.00! AMAZING!! When your email is no longer on the list, you just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $5.00 to emails on the list, putting your email at number 5 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $5.00?? And see if it really works?? I think so? People have said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users everyday, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't another one of those crazy scams! As long as people FOLLOW THROUGH with sending out $5.00, it works!

With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones,
https://www.paypal.com

$$$$$ REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! DON'T PASS THIS UP

joanne.d...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2018, 7:53:21 AM10/7/18
The emails in this message are incomplete. I need them in order to participate in this program. Please help.

fraudisnota...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 10:11:34 PM10/9/18
On Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 4:53:21 AM UTC-7, joanne.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> The emails in this message are incomplete. I need them in order to participate in this program. Please help.

That is because it is a scam. You do not want to ever join anything like this garbage scheme.

pm05...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2018, 4:17:21 PM10/29/18

jimka...@gmail.com

May 24, 2019, 8:39:57 AM5/24/19
WHY DO ALL THESE EMAILS HAVE ...IN THEM????

fraudisnota...@gmail.com

May 24, 2019, 5:52:50 PM5/24/19
Because idiots cut and paste off copy-protected sites without unlocking the protection.

rigl...@wsusa.net

Jun 22, 2019, 11:29:03 PM6/22/19

prosperi...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2019, 2:00:23 AM11/1/19
Is this $6 miracle still running. Is the program still current.

blowup...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2019, 9:52:51 AM11/4/19
On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 11:00:23 PM UTC-7, prosperi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is this $6 miracle still running. Is the program still current.

It's been a complete scam from the start. Completely illegal and fraudulent.

respo...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2020, 8:17:48 AM1/20/20
On Friday, November 1, 2019 at 2:00:23 AM UTC-4, prosperi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is this $6 miracle still running. Is the program still current.

how is it going?

njons...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2020, 1:53:27 AM7/24/20
Im in one, if you are interested please contact me at njons...@gmail.com to join my team