looking to adopt large to xtra large breed of puppy

1 view

JAM92458

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

looking to adopt a pup as a pet , large to xtralarge breeds email me at
JAM9...@aol.com if you have or know of any pups that fit description

Janyne M. Kizer

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98
to JAM92458

Where are you located? Do you want the dog to be local?

On 2 Jan 1998, JAM92458 wrote:

> looking to adopt a pup as a pet , large to xtralarge breeds email me at
> JAM9...@aol.com if you have or know of any pups that fit description

Janyne

DogGoneFast Flyball Club Therapy, Flyball, Agility, Obedience
Janyne Kizer, CNE-3, CNE-4 Apex, NC
Hannah (Cedarwoods Crosscreek Duet, CGC) jmk...@bigfoot.com
Penny CGC - Rescue Lab http://www.pagesz.net/~jmkizer/
Greater Raleigh Dog Training Club CUR Station #90

rober...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2014, 4:40:23 PM11/9/14
I am also looking for a large fluffy puppy to adopt that is good with kids as I have 3 the youngest is 2 years old