Dog in need of a good home immediately in East Stroudsburg, PA!

Chantele Abdalaal

Sep 20, 2012, 10:43:39 AM9/20/12
Hi Everyone,
THis is a desperate call for a good loving dog who needs a home. He is a pit/rott mix. He is brown and white in color. Two years old and a family pet. He loves children is protective of the family in which he stays. Has guard dog potential but loves to play. Loves to travel in the car for rides but does not get along with other dogs except females. He is house trained, grabs leash when needs to be walked. Has all shots and is dewormed and has a monthly flea and tick control. Has a license and tags.
We must moved within the next week out of state due to a family emergency. He is a good dog who loves a good home. Mans Best Friend indeed. Please respond either email or phone at (570)250-2341. My alternate email address is forevery...@verizon.net.

Jo Wolf

Sep 21, 2012, 3:24:18 AM9/21/12
Advertise your dog LOCALLY.

DO NOT give it away free. He'll end up being used to train fighting
dogs if you give him away.

Hope the shots are up to date, heartworm test is negative, and he's been
neutered.

Did I mention.... Advertise your dog LOCALLY.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

lisa...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2015, 5:20:40 PM6/5/15