PA: Golden Retriever

Rae Stone

Apr 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/28/95
For Golden Retriever adoption in PA:

Roseann & Keith Lahey 717-434-2397

Golden Re-Triever Inc 610-678-4981

Gail Thompson 215-788-1699

Arthur Herring 215-641-9730

Best
- RAE STONE VXF...@prodigy.com Key West,FL
Project BREED Area Coordinator
Prodigy Service Adoption & Rescue MemRep
The Fifth Paw - Applied Obedience Instruction

Helen T. Redlus

May 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/1/95
VXF...@prodigy.com (Rae Stone) wrote:
>For Golden Retriever adoption in PA:
>
>Roseann & Keith Lahey 717-434-2397
>
>Golden Re-Triever Inc 610-678-4981
>
>Gail Thompson 215-788-1699
>
>Arthur Herring 215-641-9730

Hi,
Roseann and Keith Lahey are no longer Golden Retriever contacts for
Pennsylvania - they have moved. In Pennsylvania you can contact Cheryl
Minnier of Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc. She is
available via email - smin...@epix.net

--
Helen, Mozart, Madd Max and T. C. (the Token Cat)
Golden Retriever WWW page - http://www.rahul.net/hredlus

unitedstate...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2014, 1:22:04 AM11/21/14
Keith and I have not done Golden Retriever Rescue for many years. We were inundated by dogs that breeders (yes, members of the GRCA) would not take back, and the average dogs that came into shelters. Rescue financially devastated us. We were taken advantage of because we had a large acreage, and we were willing to do anything to keep a dog from death. Unfortunately, we no longer have Goldens. When my soul mate "Dallas" passed, I couldn't look at another Golden. I do adore them, but I've changed breeds. I could never feel comfortable comparing my soul mate to another dog. It would be wrong. New breed and no comparison is what I needed. I hope that you all understand why I no longer rescue Goldens.