Free Rescue Course

1 view

acade...@shaw.ca

Jan 31, 2015, 2:54:55 PM1/31/15
Hello:

We have created something for people who work with animals. This is something that may interest you and the people on your Google group. It's a free course, our ACE Shelter and Rescue Course. Created by Dr. Jeff Grognet (veterinarian) and Mr. Mike Annan (canine behavior instructor and behaviorist), we developed this program to save lives. Can you help pass this information along? Here is some information on it.
Do you have the knowledge to effectively obedience train? Control disease in the animals? Assess health and behavior in dogs and cats? Recognize pain? Deal with dog fights? Hyperactive dogs? Housesoiling cats? Manage barking? How to use holistic options for behavior modification?
We're also concerned about the people who want to help. Compassion fatigue is a reality that stops many talented people from continuing their effort with cats and dogs. You'll see how it is affecting you or your friends.
Three times as many dogs die as a result of behaviour problems as those that die from cancer. As well, more dogs die from behaviour issues than all the infectious diseases put together. The figures are equally tragic for cats.
For all of us that work with animals, it's our job as ambassadors to help them gain a solid grounding in how to behave. It's equally important for the new owners to learn what to do with their new family members.
There are lessons to learn, exams to take, and at the end, a certificate. The people who have completed this program can make a difference in the enormous number of animals that are lost before their time.
You can use the link below to sign up. And, please pass this on to people that can benefit from it. If you click on "courses", you can see a syllabus of the course content.
http://www.dogtraining.academy/
Thank you!
Dr. Jeff Grognet