Halloween Sale - Grab the Thrilling Offer Today @ CanadaPetCare.com

jesserm...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2014, 8:15:57 AM10/31/14
Canadapetcare.com - a leading online pet store this Halloween brings you a thrilling experience with a discount sale. Today - we have come up with a grand Halloween Sale! Avail 15% extra discount plus free shipping on special products such as Nexgard, Trifexis, Bravecto, Comfortis, Frontline Plus and many other products.
Wishing you an exciting Halloween, we have brought this end of the month sale with a huge surprising discount of extra 15%. Use our coupon code HALESALE 15, and get unbelievable discounts on various pet products.
"Just don't wait for a chill at doorstep, grab our exciting offer for a thrill at a click."
Hurry Halloween Sale ends today!