Free Rottweiler Dog to a good home - Asheville NC

krissy ball

Sep 1, 2011, 3:54:02 PM9/1/11
Hi, I am having the hardest time finding a home for our dog. He is a
full blooded rottweiler, no papers, he is completely up to date with
shots and will be 2 years old in November. We had to move into another
house that does not allow animals. We have been letting him stay with
our parents however, this is not working out. I do not want to give
him to a shelter because they will put him down. I don't know if you
accept dogs or if you only provide adoption for them. I am in
desperate need of assistance. If he is not out of the home by Sunday
09.11.11 ... then we will not have a choice but to give him to the
pound. Any suggestions or advise for us?

sighthounds & siberians

Sep 1, 2011, 7:54:49 PM9/1/11

This is just an internet discussion group; there is no one here to
accept your dog. Look for a Rottweiler rescue group in your area.

Matt

Sep 1, 2011, 11:07:33 PM9/1/11
krissy ball <krissy...@gmail.com> said in
rec.pets.dogs.rescue:

> Any suggestions or advise for us?

Here's a start:
http://ncrottierescue.net/

--
--Matt.

Jo Wolf

Sep 2, 2011, 3:53:36 AM9/2/11
The Raleigh group may have contacts out in your part of the state.
Also, check at PetsMart and PETCO and other stores that host adoption
events (down here in the Augusta, GA, area, Tractor Supply Company has a
local group that comes in for adoption sessions) for contact information
for no-kill rescue groups. Most of them use foster homes, and don't
even have shelters.

For the safety of your dog NEVER EVER NEVER EVER advertise it as free.
That's how dog fighting operations get cheap dogs to use as bait dogs.
If you place the dog yourself, go check out the applicant's home to make
Certain they have a secure fence, don't have preschool kids, and older
kids are Well Behaved.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

bruc...@gmail.com

May 5, 2013, 12:21:30 PM5/5/13
do you have any rottweiler puppies i'm looking for a male and female

michel...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2013, 1:12:10 PM9/22/13
i am a 36 year old stay at home mom who would love to take your rottie. they are my favorite breed, and i have all the time in the world to devote to your dog. thank you kindly for your consideration, Michelle michelleray31@ gmail.com

mther...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2014, 4:50:11 PM8/12/14
ts funny what people do to dogs over here
in Africa. I was suprised to see that people
eat their pets here and am scare for my two
little puppies. so any one willing to adopt
them, email me or call me. I work in Africa.
email. mther...@gmail.com

Hubert Kugoriba

Aug 14, 2021, 9:01:33 AM8/14/21

Vo Avl