Great dane rescue in New England?

Todd Skutnik

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
I live in CT, and I'm looking for a Great Dane resuce in the New England
area. Does anyone know of one?

ptsd...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2013, 1:17:46 AM12/30/13
2014 is right around the corner and it's time for me to start raising money for my 2nd annual 3K Walk to Home Plate held at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts. The Run/Walk to Home Plate Program is a program at Massachusetts General Hospital that assist Veterans who suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). SD Charlie and I will be doing the 3K walk together showing our support while trying to raise funds for the Home Base Program. If you would like to donate to the cause and help support Team Charlie and Steve, follow this link:

http://igg.me/p/630573/twtr/5911764

Even if you can't donate,, please pass and share the word as much as possible. Thanks for your support!

lisa...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2015, 5:16:15 PM6/5/15
MALE AND FEMALE PUG PUPPIES OUT FOR ADOPTION CONTACT ME AT lisa...@gmail.com for more details