Designer dogs?

TWQ

Jan 24, 2004, 9:54:33 AM1/24/04

What do you all think of this Designer Dog?
Look in "new Mini WD" section.
http://www.dogpage.us/howler-hybrid-wolves/index.html

Michael A. Ball

Jan 24, 2004, 11:28:19 AM1/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:54:33 -0500, "TWQ" <T...@eastgish.com> wrote:

> What do you all think of this Designer Dog?

>Look in "new Mini WD" section.[...]

Well, I think it's another fine example of what mindless, irresponsible,
deceptive, foul nitwits can do online, and off. Mini wolfdogs!? This is
even more disgusting than the host of mixes being sold as "breeds" to
the gullible folks out there.

The only thing about your post that's even remotely related to dog
rescue is the reminder of the wolves and dogs that need to be rescued
from you villains. However, I was captivated by how you made your
repugnant misrepresentation sound so scientific, ethical and just plain
wonderful.

Wolf-dog hybrids might be legal in WA, but they are not in TN. You are
supplying a market that should not exist, and is being eradicate
wherever sounds thing prevails.

I hope you both get eaten, because our dwindling gene pool simply
doesn't need your ilk. I'll be thinking of you while I'm on the shooting
range today.

Michael
Four boxes protect our freedom: the soap box, the
ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Michael A. Ball

Jan 24, 2004, 11:35:10 AM1/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:28:19 -0500, Michael A. Ball
<Guar...@wireco.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:54:33 -0500, "TWQ" <T...@eastgish.com> wrote:
>
>> What do you all think of this Designer Dog?
>>Look in "new Mini WD" section.[...]

Somewhat calmer now.

You are supplying a market that should not exist, and is being

eradicated wherever sound thinking prevails.

Rocky

Jan 24, 2004, 2:08:58 PM1/24/04
Michael A. Ball said in rec.pets.dogs.rescue:

> You are supplying a market that should not exist, and is being
> eradicated wherever sound thinking prevails.

FWIW, I believe that TWQ was just posting the link and is not
involved with the "mini wolf" breeding.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

Michael A. Ball

Jan 24, 2004, 3:41:03 PM1/24/04
On 24 Jan 2004 19:08:58 GMT, Rocky <2d...@rocky-dog.com> wrote:

>FWIW, I believe that TWQ was just posting the link and is not
>involved with the "mini wolf" breeding.

Matt, I did see a different e-mail address on the web site, but the post
asked for an opinion; and I was happy to voice mine.

Perhaps TWQ shouldn't have gotten in the cross hairs--I mean crossfire.

TWQ

Jan 25, 2004, 3:52:07 PM1/25/04

"Michael A. Ball" <Guar...@wireco.net> wrote in message

> On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:54:33 -0500, "TWQ" <T...@eastgish.com> wrote:
> repugnant misrepresentation sound so scientific, ethical and just plain
> wonderful.
>
> I hope you both get eaten, because our dwindling gene pool simply
> doesn't need your ilk. I'll be thinking of you while I'm on the shooting
> range today.
>
> ummmmmmmmmm EXCUSE ME I posted this to hopefully get this travesty of
breeding some negative publicity!

TWQ

TWQ

Jan 25, 2004, 3:53:59 PM1/25/04

> You are supplying a market that should not exist, and is being
> eradicated wherever sound thinking prevails.
>
> Michael

again,,,I am only the purveyor of this disgusting website,,I have already
written these people to express my disgust,I hope more will do the same as
they hear this
TWQ

TWQ

Jan 25, 2004, 3:54:47 PM1/25/04

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
TWQ

Michael A. Ball

Jan 25, 2004, 8:18:53 PM1/25/04
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:52:07 -0500, "TWQ" <T...@eastgish.com> wrote:

>> ummmmmmmmmm EXCUSE ME I posted this to hopefully get this travesty of
>breeding some negative publicity!
>
>TWQ

You've done a very good deed. I wish you had stated your goal in your
initial post. I used plural pronouns because I thought you were Mark or
Paula Fowler, mentioned on the web site. Matt had the impressive insight
to note you were probably Not the breeder.

I don't know if you posted your message to any other newsgroups, but I'm
certain there are many people who share your disgust.

Anyone wishing to contact the Fowlers can do so here:

http://www.dogpage.us/howler-hybrid-wolves/index.html

Mark & Paula Fowler
Northport, WA
99157 USA
Ph: (509) 732-0426
Fax: (509) 732-0425
Email: theho...@yahoo.com

TWQ

Jan 26, 2004, 6:23:08 AM1/26/04

"Michael A. Ball" <Guar...@wireco.net> wrote in message >
> You've done a very good deed. I wish you had stated your goal in your
> initial post.

my mistake,,,sorry))-;

> I don't know if you posted your message to any other newsgroups,

I did,,thus far no comments there,I happen to won BCs so I was upset at that
as well as the whol disgusting idea.
TWQ

Michael A. Ball

Jan 26, 2004, 10:21:11 PM1/26/04
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:54:47 -0500, "TWQ" <T...@eastgish.com> wrote:

Greetings,

I wanted to say I'm sorry for responding so harshly to your post. I
meant what I said, but I said it to the wrong person.

I'm sorry I didn't detect that you were trying to expose those varmints
because I am grateful. In my opinion the rescue news group was a
suitable place to post after all because there are many, many caring
people there. When it comes to this sort of thing, you will always find
support there. I promise.

Again, I thank you for caring; and I apologize for not recognizing your
intent. Please, keep up the good work.

TWQ

Jan 27, 2004, 4:53:07 PM1/27/04

"Michael A. Ball" <> Greetings,

> I wanted to say I'm sorry for responding so harshly to your post. I
> meant what I said, but I said it to the wrong person.

thanks Michael..

>. In my opinion the rescue news group was a
> suitable place to post after all because there are many, many caring
> people there.

that was my thought,,,get the word out where folks will see it,,I wrote to
them but of course I heard nothing back

TWQ

missyc...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2014, 10:40:58 PM7/10/14
Looks like just a couple low life losers here, sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. Oh. The horror! Breeding dogs! Ya sound like a couple of crabby old hags, get a LIFE-

mther...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2014, 4:46:29 PM8/12/14
ts funny what people do to dogs over here
in Africa. I was suprised to see that people
eat their pets here and am scare for my two
little puppies. so any one willing to adopt
them, email me or call me. I work in Africa.
email. mther...@gmail.com

lisa...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2015, 5:02:01 PM6/5/15
MALE AND FEMALE PUG PUPPIES OUT FOR ADOPTION. email me at lisa...@gmail.com if interested...thanks