Guest Book for the Jellicle Ball - pleeze sign

Lucy

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
Fangu,
Lucy

Lucy Love House of Berkebile
Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
Socks House of Berkebile
Allie Cat House of Berkebile
Blizzard House of Berkebile

PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

Bootsie Gizmo Sassy

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Bootsie House of Scott
Gizmo House of Scott
Sassy House of Scott
Princess HC House of Scott
and new kitty with no name House of Scott

--
Vizit Princess, Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy n' their frendz at www.users.interport.net/~kamiscot/petpage.html

Spam Protection On - If replying by email, change mew to net

pouncer

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97
to Lucy, pb...@inet.net

Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:

> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> Fangu,
> Lucy
>
> Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> Socks House of Berkebile
> Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> Blizzard House of Berkebile
>
> PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

Mrs. Wiggles - House of Condon
Pouncer - House of Condon
--
Visit us at http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/1165
Visit us at http://www.angelfire.com/ct/pouncer

The Bodel Family

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97
to Lu...@ix.netcom.com, pb...@inet.net

Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:

> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> Fangu,
> Lucy
>
> Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> Socks House of Berkebile
> Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> Blizzard House of Berkebile
>
> PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

TC House of Thompson/Bodel
--
Check out our Web site at:
http://www.netcom.com/~gbbodel

Kualua

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

In article <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>, Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:

> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> Fangu,
> Lucy

(two squabbling kittiez fight over who gets to sign the guest book
first...the larger of the two uses her girth to ease the smaller one
aside...)

Makana, House of Okino
Kualua, House of Okino

**We'ze heer, we'ze heer, da teleporter worked all da way across da ocean!***

--
Steve Okino***Honolulu, Hawaii USA***ste...@lava.net
Makana's Page, NEW AND IMPROVED! www.lava.net/~steveok/Makana/makana.html

Arlene M. Knop

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Lucy...@inet.net wrote:
: Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
: incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
: Fangu,
: Lucy

: Lucy Love House of Berkebile

: Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
: Socks House of Berkebile
: Allie Cat House of Berkebile
: Blizzard House of Berkebile

: PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

Gretchen Marie, House of Knop

Melanie Moore

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

In article <01bcd8f2$c497cfe0$0a0a...@snedegar.kiva.net>, "Ellie"
<el...@ncci.net> wrote:

> Omar <rid...@gate.net> wrote in article <344beda1...@news.gate.net>...

> > Omar House of Patterson/Guyette
> > Norville House of Patterson/Guyette
> > Mietze House of Patterson/Guyette
> > Neko House of Patterson/Guyette
> >

> Princess Pasha House of Terrell
> Oprah Anne House of Terrell

Callie House of Moore
Maxwell House of Moore
Dexter House of Moore

--
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/8675

buz...@emuvax.emich.edu

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Chester House of Buzard
Clarence House of Buzard

Tom and Eva McGuigan

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote in message <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>...

>Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.

Ripley, House of McGuigan
Leo, House of McGuigan
Dr. Tiny Tiger Demento, Demoncat frum H*ll, House of McGuigan

and

Einstein the Poodle, House of McGuigan

Cory Ekern

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

In article <steveok-ya0236800...@news.lava.net>,
ste...@lava.net says...

> In article <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>, Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:
>
> > Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> > incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> > Fangu,
> > Lucy
>
> (two squabbling kittiez fight over who gets to sign the guest book
> first...the larger of the two uses her girth to ease the smaller one
> aside...)
>
> Makana, House of Okino
> Kualua, House of Okino
>
> **We'ze heer, we'ze heer, da teleporter worked all da way across da ocean!***
>
> --
> Steve Okino***Honolulu, Hawaii USA***ste...@lava.net
> Makana's Page, NEW AND IMPROVED! www.lava.net/~steveok/Makana/makana.html
> Kualua answers back! www.lava.net/~steveok/Kualua/kualua.html

Nize tew seez yew bohf!!! Izzint dis eggsitin'? <Black cat, respecting
the solemness of the event - and at the same time ready to let the good
times roll, signs the guest book...>

--- Onyx, House of Ekern

--
"Oh drat... these computers, they're so naughty and
so complex. I could pinch them!!"

--- Marvin the Martian

Copyright Warner Bros.

Support the anti-Spam amendment. Go to
http://www.cauce.org for more information.
REMOVE 'NOSPAM' TO SEND E-MAIL TO ME.
Spam is forwarded to the originating ISP
for further action against the spammer.

Wanna meet me and my cat?
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/8063/onyx.html
Take a look around this great website while you're
there.

BallardBunch

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

A round brown Siamese kitty and a smoke and white tuxedo kitty step up
to the book and affix their pawprints:

Ceilidh Flurrydance, House of Laing
Skye Silversong, House of Laing

They whisper together, and decide they better not sign for their
winkwinks, Rocko and Oliver, House of Smith, who may be delayed in
Catifornia.

As they go on into the grand ballroom, two brown tabby and white kitties
step up to the table. The round bob-tailed one signs in:

Talisker Pippin, House of Laing

Then the two have an intense whispered conversation and Tally says, "Oh
fur Bast's sakes, Pandora -- it's the custom--it doesn't meen thuh
hoomin *ownz* u if u use ur hoomin'z household name -- hoominz can't own
kittiez -- efurrykitty knows that -- it'z just a way uv honoring ur
hoominz whu luv u -- u go ahead n write it down:

Pandora Pussycat, House uv Wikler-...

Tally lukz over Pandy's shoulder but can't reed thuh whole name. Still,
they've signed in together, their furst Jellicle Ball az reel offishul
winkwinks, and the two tabbies hurry off to find their table and see all
their friends.

--Ceilidh, Skye, & Talisker Pippin
(Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/
Meadows/1240/)

Jan Junod

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97
to pb...@inet.net

On 14 Oct 1997, it was written:

> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> Fangu,
> Lucy

> PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

George Bernard Pshaw, House of Junod
Animal, House of Junod
MomCat, House of Junod (w/my winkwink Timmy, House of Lyons)
Ripple, House of Junod (w/my winkwink Sapphire, House of Lyons)

Omar

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:

>Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>Fangu,
>Lucy
>

>Lucy Love House of Berkebile
>Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
>Socks House of Berkebile
>Allie Cat House of Berkebile
>Blizzard House of Berkebile
>

>PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

Omar House of Patterson/Guyette

Patches and Britches

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97
to pb...@inet.net

> Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:
> >
> > Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> > incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> > Fangu,
> > Lucy
> >
> > Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> > Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> > Socks House of Berkebile
> > Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> > Blizzard House of Berkebile

Patches, House of Turner
Britches, House of Turner

Ellie

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Omar <rid...@gate.net> wrote in article <344beda1...@news.gate.net>...

> Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:
>
> >Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> >incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> >Fangu,
> >Lucy
> >
> >Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> >Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> >Socks House of Berkebile
> >Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> >Blizzard House of Berkebile
> >

> >PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book
correct.

> Omar House of Patterson/Guyette
> Norville House of Patterson/Guyette
> Mietze House of Patterson/Guyette
> Neko House of Patterson/Guyette

Princess Pasha House of Terrell

Bootsie Gizmo & Sassy

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

>Ripley, House of McGuigan
>Leo, House of McGuigan
>Dr. Tiny Tiger Demento, Demoncat frum H*ll, House of McGuigan
>
>and
>
>Einstein the Poodle, House of McGuigan

Hi Einstein,

Ize happee to see yu again.

Princess

--

Vizit Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, canine pal Princess,
and some of their fur friends at

Spam Protection On.... If you're emailing.... change mew to net

J. S. Koster

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97
to pb...@inet.net

Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:

>Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>Fangu,
>Lucy
>
>Lucy Love House of Berkebile
>Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
>Socks House of Berkebile
>Allie Cat House of Berkebile
>Blizzard House of Berkebile
>
>PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book >correct.

Munchkin, House of Koster
Junior, House of Koster
Cinnabon, House of Koster
Oreo Cookie, House of Koster

The Kitchin Cats

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

On 14 Oct 1997 22:48:54 GMT, "Ellie" <el...@ncci.net> wrote:

>Omar <rid...@gate.net> wrote in article <344beda1...@news.gate.net>...
>> Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:
>>
>> >Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>> >incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>> >Fangu,
>> >Lucy
>> >
>> >Lucy Love House of Berkebile
>> >Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
>> >Socks House of Berkebile
>> >Allie Cat House of Berkebile
>> >Blizzard House of Berkebile
>> >
>> >PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book
>correct.
>>
>> Omar House of Patterson/Guyette
>> Norville House of Patterson/Guyette
>> Mietze House of Patterson/Guyette
>> Neko House of Patterson/Guyette
>>

>Princess Pasha House of Terrell
>Oprah Anne House of Terrell

Aladdin, House of Kitchin
Bubba, House of Potter
Amber, House of Kitchin
Sebastien, House of Kitchin
Alexander, House of Kitchin
Charlotte, House of Emily
Jasmine, House of Kitchin
Rusty, House of Kitchin
Nero, House of Kitchin

stil...@potsdam.edu

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97
to rid...@gate.net

In article
<5F8D937680DFF3BD.A8D05E4C...@library-proxy.airnews
.net>,

Hobbes, House of Stillwell & Tenbusch
Buster, House of Stillwell & Tenbusch

(in case he can't get here to post -- he is here at the Ball)
Captain Midnight, House of Hanoka

Cheryl Rankin

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

The Bodel Family <gbb...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:
>
>> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>> Fangu,
>> Lucy
>>
>> Lucy Love House of Berkebile
>> Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
>> Socks House of Berkebile
>> Allie Cat House of Berkebile
>> Blizzard House of Berkebile
>>
>> PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.
>

>TC House of Thompson/Bodel

Bobbie, Dylan, Samson, Jordan, Pippen, & Tyler, House of Rankin/White

ber...@mindless.com

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997 09:45:37 -1000, ste...@lava.net (Kualua) wrote:

>In article <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>, Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:
>
>> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>> Fangu,
>> Lucy
>

>(two squabbling kittiez fight over who gets to sign the guest book
>first...the larger of the two uses her girth to ease the smaller one
>aside...)
>
>Makana, House of Okino
>Kualua, House of Okino
>
>**We'ze heer, we'ze heer, da teleporter worked all da way across da ocean!***
>
>--

Bert of the House of Graf
Bert, VC, Proud Secretary of the TCC
Da cat what am! I enjoy being a gurl!
ber...@mindless.com

Carla Crossfield

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:

> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> Fangu,
> Lucy
>
> Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> Socks House of Berkebile
> Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> Blizzard House of Berkebile
>
> PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

Prissy, House of Crossfield

Sailbourne

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

>Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball.

Nicky, House of Lawson
Wiggles, House of Lawson
Bubba, House of Lawson
--
Jamie Lawson (Sailb...@aol.com)

Waffle

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

> >Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> >incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> >Fangu,
> >Lucy

Waffle, house of Fairbairn
Squeaky, house of Fairbairn
Stripey, house of Fairbairn

lisaviolet

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Boris* wrote:

> In article <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>, Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:
>

> > Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> > incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> > Fangu,
> > Lucy
> >

> Boris*, House of Dammit and Ashley, House of Haught-Dammit
> Natasha, priestess and healer and Lootenant Bartholomew Bradley
>
> --

* Bart body rubs 'tash. *

You luk luvlee tonyte, my liddul purrface

--

>^..^<
visit lisaviolet's cathouse
how do they cope with all of those cats?
http://www.lisaviolet.com

Boris*

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

In article <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>, Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:

> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> Fangu,
> Lucy

Boris*, House of Dammit and Ashley, House of Haught-Dammit
Natasha, priestess and healer and Lootenant Bartholomew Bradley

--
Elyn Macek
Do not hit reply button

Cory Ekern

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

In article <3444F134...@catlover.com>, lisav...@catlover.com
says...

> Cory Ekern wrote:
>
> > In article <steveok-ya0236800...@news.lava.net>,
> > ste...@lava.net says...

> > > (two squabbling kittiez fight over who gets to sign the guest book
> > > first...the larger of the two uses her girth to ease the smaller one
> > > aside...)
> > >
> > > Makana, House of Okino
> > > Kualua, House of Okino
> > >
> > > **We'ze heer, we'ze heer, da teleporter worked all da way across da ocean!***
> > >
> > > --
> >

> > Nize tew seez yew bohf!!! Izzint dis eggsitin'? <Black cat, respecting
> > the solemness of the event - and at the same time ready to let the good
> > times roll, signs the guest book...>
> >
> > --- Onyx, House of Ekern
> >

> Hi Onyx, my sweet,
>
> has yew syned us in, yet?
>
> Gracie Anne, cheekrubs her winkwink, licks a hair back into place

> --
>
> >^..^<
> visit lisaviolet's cathouse
> how do they cope with all of those cats?
> http://www.lisaviolet.com

<Onyx gives a hard headbutt to Gracie hello...>

Why hewwo, mine luf... I wuzzint eggzpekting yew til laydurr. Weez awl
sined in and ar sitting buy Gretchen Marie and awl doze katz ohfur dare
<Onyx points to their table...>. Shall weez?? Yew luk lufflee tewnite.
Did yew haf a gud tyme at yer partee?

--- Onyx

--
"Oh drat... these computers, they're so naughty and
so complex. I could pinch them!!"

--- Marvin the Martian

Copyright Warner Bros.

Support the anti-Spam amendment. Go to
http://www.cauce.org for more information.

**SWITCH AROUND AND REMOVE THE APPROPRIATE
WORDS IN MY ADDRESS TO SEND E-MAIL TO ME.**

Tripper and Katie Havlicek

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Tripper, House of Havlicek
Katie, House of Havlicek

Lynette Seelmeyer

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Sailbourne wrote:

> >Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball.

Scooter, House of Seelmeyer
Bumper, House of Seelmeyer

ROBERT H. RUSKIN JR.

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

In a previous article, kit...@agate.net (The Kitchin Cats) says:

>On 14 Oct 1997 22:48:54 GMT, "Ellie" <el...@ncci.net> wrote:
>>

>>Omar <rid...@gate.net> wrote in article <344beda1...@news.gate.net>...

>>correct.
>>>

>>> Omar House of Patterson/Guyette
>>> Norville House of Patterson/Guyette
>>> Mietze House of Patterson/Guyette
>>> Neko House of Patterson/Guyette
>>>

>>Princess Pasha House of Terrell
>>Oprah Anne House of Terrell
>
>Aladdin, House of Kitchin
>Bubba, House of Potter
>Amber, House of Kitchin
>Sebastien, House of Kitchin
>Alexander, House of Kitchin
>Charlotte, House of Emily
>Jasmine, House of Kitchin
>Rusty, House of Kitchin
>Nero, House of Kitchin

Bonnie, House of Ruskin

--
R.H. Ruskin, Ph.D. rus...@aztec.asu.edu

"I am the Cat that walks by himself, and all places are alike
to me." -- R. Kipling

Tom and Eva McGuigan

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Princess wrote:
>Hi Einstein,
>
>Ize happee to see yu again.

Hi Princess! I'm so glad to see you too. You look particularly lovely
tonight. Would you care for some refreshments?

Einstein

tigr...@juno.com

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

In article <5F8D937680DFF3BD.A8D05E4C8F5ECD04.AE54ED5BA2EA7522@library-
proxy.airnews.net>,

kit...@agate.net (The Kitchin Cats) wrote:

Sasha, House of Nelson
Dust, House of Nelson
Sweetie, House of Nelson
Feets, House of Nelson
Mooshie, House of Nelson
Marshmallow, House of Nelson
Vanilla, House of Nelson
Snowstorm, House of Nelson
Charcoal, House of Nelson
Boris, House of Nelson

lisaviolet

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Cory Ekern wrote:

> > In article <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>, Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:
> >
> > > Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> > > incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> > > Fangu,
> > > Lucy

Sebastian

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

>> > Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>> > incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>> > Fangu,
>> > Lucy

Sebastian, House of Weinberger

Boris*

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

In article <3444F19D...@catlover.com>, lisav...@geocities.com wrote:

> Boris* wrote:
>
> > In article <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>, Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:
> >

> > > Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> > > incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> > > Fangu,
> > > Lucy
> > >

> > Boris*, House of Dammit and Ashley, House of Haught-Dammit
> > Natasha, priestess and healer and Lootenant Bartholomew Bradley
> >
> > --
>

> * Bart body rubs 'tash. *
>
> You luk luvlee tonyte, my liddul purrface

*'tash blushes and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs*
*Boris* giggles*

Kim Verrochi

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

>>>correct.

>>>Princess Pasha House of Terrell
>>>Oprah Anne House of Terrell
>>
>>Aladdin, House of Kitchin
>>Bubba, House of Potter
>>Amber, House of Kitchin
>>Sebastien, House of Kitchin
>>Alexander, House of Kitchin
>>Charlotte, House of Emily
>>Jasmine, House of Kitchin
>>Rusty, House of Kitchin
>>Nero, House of Kitchin
>Bonnie, House of Ruskin

Zizi, House of Verrochi
CJ, House of Verrochi
Punkin, House of Verrochi

Terri Ruwe & Mike Arquilla

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97
to pb...@inet.net, dan...@indy.net, don...@dnaco.net

In article <97288.074...@MAINE.MAINE.EDU>,

Cheryl Rankin <RAN...@MAINE.MAINE.EDU> wrote:

> The Bodel Family <gbb...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >

> >Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:
> >
> >> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> >> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> >> Fangu,
> >> Lucy
> >>
> >> Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> >> Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> >> Socks House of Berkebile
> >> Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> >> Blizzard House of Berkebile
> >>
> >> PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.
> >

> >TC House of Thompson/Bodel
>
> Bobbie, Dylan, Samson, Jordan, Pippen, & Tyler, House of Rankin/White

Rascal, House of Damcats/Ruwe
Shadow, House of Ruwe/Arquilla

Jim & Lynne Dancer

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

Kualua wrote:

> In article <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>, Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:
>
> > Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> > incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> > Fangu,
> > Lucy
>
> (two squabbling kittiez fight over who gets to sign the guest book
> first...the larger of the two uses her girth to ease the smaller one
> aside...)
>
> Makana, House of Okino
> Kualua, House of Okino
>
> **We'ze heer, we'ze heer, da teleporter worked all da way across da ocean!***

Five cats step up to the book and wait their turn.

Bandit, House of Dancer
Harry Houdini, House of Dancer
Mell'n, House of Dancer
Gypsy, House of Dancer/Phred
New cat with no name yet also house of Dancer/Phred

Paw finks weze should be house of dancer an phred so we ize.

Gypsy an Sisfur

Makana

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

In article <MPG.eaddeaaa...@netnews.worldnet.att.net>,
cor...@noworldnet.att.netspam (Cory Ekern) wrote:

> Nize tew seez yew bohf!!! Izzint dis eggsitin'? <Black cat, respecting
> the solemness of the event - and at the same time ready to let the good
> times roll, signs the guest book...>
>
> --- Onyx, House of Ekern

Oh, dis is wun gudgud event! I nevah been to wun *formal* event like dis
wun...Ize a little intimi...intim...er, skared because I nevah had no
trainin' about da rite behavior.

Let's see...uh, which uv dese forks do I use to eet my Pounces?

Makana
owner of Steve, tryin' to keep his *hisspit* sistah Kualua in line

--
Steve Okino***Honolulu, Hawaii USA***ste...@lava.net
Makana's Page, NEW AND IMPROVED! www.lava.net/~steveok/Makana/makana.html
Kualua answers back! www.lava.net/~steveok/Kualua/kualua.html

Maryanne Puckridge

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97
to Lucy, pb...@inet.net

Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:

> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> Fangu,
> Lucy
>
> Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> Socks House of Berkebile
> Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> Blizzard House of Berkebile
>
> PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

Kelly (-wiv-da-broken-purr-motor), House of Puckridge

(although da stoopid noosfeed is making dis somewhat confusing at
times!)

JGW

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997 09:45:37 -1000, ste...@lava.net (Kualua) wrote:

>In article <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>, Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:
>
>> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>> Fangu,
>> Lucy
>

>(two squabbling kittiez fight over who gets to sign the guest book
>first...the larger of the two uses her girth to ease the smaller one
>aside...)
>
>Makana, House of Okino
>Kualua, House of Okino
>
>**We'ze heer, we'ze heer, da teleporter worked all da way across da ocean!***

Wow, dat's far!

We'ze heer too. All House of Cook-Wikler

Cleo, DOC, VC
Orange, DOC
Simba
Penrod
Salmonberry
Teva
Stone
Miranda
Poppy
Jasper
Nimbus Cloud
Pandora
Sprint
The Invisible Bandits
Terry Jo (a d*ggie)
Little Bit (a d*ggie)
(jwi...@orednet.org) See the JMCC cats at:
http://www.users.interport.net/~kamiscot/jmcc.html

Tasha

Oct 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/17/97

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997 04:22:24 GMT, dfa...@worldnet.att.net (Tasha)
wrote:

>Tasha, House of Faison
>Stormy, House of Faison

Ourz typist has ben duly repimandeded. Shez has ben putin hurz sig
fur anudder newzgroop on ourz letters. Weze apologyze fur hur
misbehavur.

Tasha and Stormy

Amber L. Hutchinson

Oct 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/17/97

Kim Verrochi wrote:

> >>Aladdin, House of Kitchin
> >>Bubba, House of Potter
> >>Amber, House of Kitchin
> >>Sebastien, House of Kitchin
> >>Alexander, House of Kitchin
> >>Charlotte, House of Emily
> >>Jasmine, House of Kitchin
> >>Rusty, House of Kitchin
> >>Nero, House of Kitchin
> >Bonnie, House of Ruskin
>
> Zizi, House of Verrochi
> CJ, House of Verrochi
> Punkin, House of Verrochi

Longfellow, House of Hutchinson

Tasha

Oct 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/17/97

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 18:54:53 -0500, Renee Babcock
<r.ba...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

>Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:
>>
>> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>> Fangu,
>> Lucy
>>
>> Lucy Love House of Berkebile
>> Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
>> Socks House of Berkebile
>> Allie Cat House of Berkebile
>> Blizzard House of Berkebile
>>
>> PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

>--------------
>Sam, House of Babcock
>Socrates, House of Babcock
>Persephone, House of Babcock
>Elektra, house of Babcock-Scaldini

Tasha, House of Faison
Stormy, House of Faison

The greatest happiness in the world is the conviction that
we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather loved in spite
of ourselves.
-Victor Hugo

ABSK Geek Code:
IT++ RM+ GM+ TS+ !DT P R++ OT F- N+ DK+++ sk+ dk+ C+ I+++ sh++ OR++ ot+

Ginger Glaser

Oct 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/17/97

On 14 Oct 1997 04:53:22 -0700, Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote:

>Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>Fangu,
>Lucy
>
>Lucy Love House of Berkebile
>Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
>Socks House of Berkebile
>Allie Cat House of Berkebile
>Blizzard House of Berkebile
>
>PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

Galaxy House uv Sackett (Glaser)
Sunny, House uv Sackett (Glaser)
Pixel, House uv Sackett (Glaser)
Tribble, House uv Sackett (Glaser)

Fangu...

DianeM

Oct 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/17/97

In article <3446A9...@mail.utexas.edu>, Renee Babcock
<r.ba...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

> Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:
> >
> > Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> > incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> > Fangu,
> > Lucy
> >
> > Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> > Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> > Socks House of Berkebile
> > Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> > Blizzard House of Berkebile
> >
> > PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

> --------------
> Sam, House of Babcock
> Socrates, House of Babcock
> Persephone, House of Babcock
> Elektra, house of Babcock-Scaldini

Ember, House of McNally (sigh) Hay, Tribble, come on ofur an sine up.
An get a free whisker rub from me!

Cathy Moore

Oct 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/17/97
to pb...@inet.net

Cheryl Rankin wrote:

> The Bodel Family <gbb...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >

> >Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:
> >
> >> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> >> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> >> Fangu,
> >> Lucy
> >>
> >> Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> >> Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> >> Socks House of Berkebile
> >> Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> >> Blizzard House of Berkebile
> >>
> >> PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.
> >

> >TC House of Thompson/Bodel
>
> Bobbie, Dylan, Samson, Jordan, Pippen, & Tyler, House of Rankin/White

Mocha, Dusty, Oscar, Ebony, Tinker Belle, Sweet Pea, Chester, Angel, Rusty
and Quincy, all from the House of Moore

K.J. Haught

Oct 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/18/97

Pip, House of Haught (w/his winkwink Priscilla)
Liddle Olive, House of Haught (w/her winkwink Samson)

And Ashley, House of Haught-Dammit has already signed in.

BORIS*!!! Where are you???

Ashley

rlc

Oct 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/18/97

"K.J. Haught" <haug...@fay.infi.net> wrote:

Shadrach, House of Crandlemire
Jezebel, House of Crandlemire (wif eyez peeld fur CJ)

lisaviolet

Oct 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/18/97

Robert Broadway house of lisaviolet
Boney Lamar house of lisaviolet
Russell Peter house of lisaviolet
Pepper Vista house of lisaviolet
Lola Pioneer house of lisaviolet
Lucky Prospect house of lisaviolet
DeeJay Marshall house of lisaviolet
Annie Marshall house of lisaviolet
Maggie Xuxa house of lisaviolet
Mickey Squinkey house of lisaviolet
Weesaviowet house of lisaviolet
Benjamin Halloween house of lisaviolet
Kirby Fausett house of lisaviolet
George Chuckie house of lisaviolet
Lonee Gail house of lisaviolet
Red Rafter house of lisaviolet

the cathouse cats

Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:

> Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> Fangu,
> Lucy
>
> Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> Socks House of Berkebile
> Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> Blizzard House of Berkebile
>
> PS If you email me also, it will help (Ihope) keep the guest book correct.

Rosemary Gafner

Oct 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/18/97

In article <621864$2...@mtinsc04.worldnet.att.net>,
the.od...@worldnet.att.net says...

> Lucy pb...@inet.net wrote in message <61vmfi$l...@drn.zippo.com>...

> >Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> >incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>

> Ripley, House of McGuigan
> Leo, House of McGuigan
> Dr. Tiny Tiger Demento, Demoncat frum H*ll, House of McGuigan
>
> and
>
> Einstein the Poodle, House of McGuigan

Cody, Esq., House of Gafner
Bebe, House of Gafner
Alexander the Great, House of Gafner

Ray/Fran Tock

Oct 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/19/97

Patches and Britches wrote:

> > Lucy, pb...@inet.net wrote:
> > >
> > > Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
> > > incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
> > > Fangu,
> > > Lucy
> > >
> > > Lucy Love House of Berkebile
> > > Ghengis Cat House of Berkebile
> > > Socks House of Berkebile
> > > Allie Cat House of Berkebile
> > > Blizzard House of Berkebile
> > >

> Patches, House of Turner
> Britches, House of Turner

Punkins, House of Tock
Puddi Cat, House of Tock

Boris*

Oct 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/20/97

> Pip, House of Haught (w/his winkwink Priscilla)
> Liddle Olive, House of Haught (w/her winkwink Samson)
>
> And Ashley, House of Haught-Dammit has already signed in.
>
> BORIS*!!! Where are you???
>
> Ashley

Im heeeere!!!

You look wonderful! your bushysquirrelytayle is so nicely coiffed. Here
have some toona and some sammon.

Boris* <who's been missing Ashley>

Ginger Glaser

Oct 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/20/97

>Ember, House of McNally (sigh) Hay, Tribble, come on ofur an sine up.
>An get a free whisker rub from me!

Ember! There yoo are. I've bin looking all over fer yoo. Lets have sum
uv this sammon and then dance a littul. I don't see enny duckt-tape
heer, so thuh dancin should be fun, not dangerous.

Tribble, dancing over to her wink-wink

V & H SIMMONS

Oct 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/20/97

Signed,

Waffles of the House of Simmons
Francis of the House of Simmons

purrs to all.

Kim Bart

Oct 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/21/97

>> > Pleeze sign the guest book for the Ball. I will try to have my sumwhat
>> > incompeatent secretary keep a record of all the kitties who attended.
>> > Fangu,
>> > Lucy
>>
>> (two squabbling kittiez fight over who gets to sign the guest book
>> first...the larger of the two uses her girth to ease the smaller one
>> aside...)
>>
>> Makana, House of Okino
>> Kualua, House of Okino
>>
>> **We'ze heer, we'ze heer, da teleporter worked all da way across da ocean!***
>
>Nize tew seez yew bohf!!! Izzint dis eggsitin'? <Black cat, respecting
>the solemness of the event - and at the same time ready to let the good
>times roll, signs the guest book...>
>
>--- Onyx, House of Ekern

Ize signin' in fur bof Shamrock and mineself.

Shamrock, Duchess of Galway, House of McIntyre
-Stinky, House of Bart