Definitely not a guy you would want at a nudist venue.

Anna

Apr 13, 2010, 2:29:12 PM4/13/10
http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/archive/index.php/t-157639.html

http://tinyurl.com/y5ebd8r

Spidey
04-02-2006, 07:04 AM
In the "Gardening" forum, I posted about how I gardened for an elderly
neighbor of mine last summer in the nude, and how she contacted me
again to do it this summer, well today was really nice weather, sunny
and warm and I went over to her house after talking on the phone with
her, and raked up the leaves and branches in her yard and in the nude.
It was great fun spending the day nude with her in her yard which is
very nicely private enough for it.

Another really interesting part of the day was when a guy came around
to her back yard to read a meter, and saw me there. After he was done
he asked me about the situation between me and this lady, and how come
I'm nude. I told him I like working outside this way, and that she
doesn't mind me doing it naked. I told him she is my neighbor and all
that.

I'm not gay but it was pretty exciting just standing there outside
talking to him while she sat on her porch just watching. I [retty much
had a woody the whole time. I was really surprised that he asked me if
I would be interested in mowing his lawn on weekends, and that he also
has a pretty private yard so that I could do it naked. I gladly
accepted.

So what do you all think?