BAD TRADER -cmnimz@indyunix.iupui.edu

1 view

camille horan

Sep 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/6/95
cmn...@indyunix.iupui.edu

be careful if you're planning a trade with this guy. i've been patient for two
months, and no reply to e-mails.

Sinople

Sep 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/6/95
In article <42j3th$c...@news1.panix.com> camille horan <sp...@panix.com> writes:
>From: camille horan <sp...@panix.com>
>Subject: BAD TRADER -cmn...@indyunix.iupui.edu
>Date: 6 Sep 1995 03:18:09 GMT

>cmn...@indyunix.iupui.edu

>be careful if you're planning a trade with this guy. i've been patient for two
>months, and no reply to e-mails.

Hi Camille! Sorry I haven't e-mailed, lately but my system crashed big time.

Anyway, I had a trade set up with this person and was left with a bunch of
tapes sitting around. Fortunately, I hadn't gotten around to mailing them out
yet before he vanished and stopped answering mail. Or I'd probably be out a
lot of tapes...

charms. sweet angels - you have made me no longer afraid of death.

Josh Brown

Sep 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/6/95
I've traded with him, and he sent me his tapes. Oh course I sent him
some more tapes that he was supposed to fill and send back, and that
hasn't happened yet.... Maybe you're right.

--
"This is David... I got a hat the size of Ooaklahoma...
Put on my boots, goin' down to Walters, get me some barbeque"

- Drunken J. Michael Stipe

Chebbo

Sep 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/10/95
he ripped me off too! He sent all of the audios he owed me, but never
sent the video. Bastard!

Rob Radel Che...@aol.com

for my REM, Morrissey/Smiths, and Bragg trade lists, please e-mail me!

Scott Green

Sep 12, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/12/95
Add me to the list of folks who has been RIPPED OFF by "cmnimz".

I sent him stuff months ago but have YET to recieve my tapes.

Avoid this trader !!!!!!

scott
!+
"That's great it starts with an earthquake, birds, and
snakes, and aero-planes, Lenny Bruce is not afraid..." REM

+--------------------+ BOOT TRADES WELCOME !! Your list for mine.
| gre...@connix.com | I have : REM, +Live+, Indigo Girls, Melissa
+--------------------+ Etheridge, Toad..., and many more.
!-