Bio of Ezio Pinza in the works

Evans9899

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
Just in case you're interested. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette music critic Robert
Croan is in the final stages of writing a new biography of legendary bass Ezio
Pinza. He has been working on it for some time, with the help of Pinza's
daughter, Claudia Pinza.

This information was available through the the author himself, in the
Pittsburgh Post Gazette. http://www.post-gazette.com

Eduardo J Baez

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
I hope it mentions Elisabeth Rethberg.

Evans9899 <evan...@aol.com> wrote in message

inter...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2015, 7:37:42 PM10/29/15
On Saturday, 18 September 1999 08:00:00 UTC+1, Evans9899 wrote:
> Just in case you're interested. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette music critic Robert
> Croan is in the final stages of writing a new biography of legendary bass Ezio
> Pinza. He has been working on it for some time, with the help of Pinza's
> daughter, Claudia Pinza.
>
> This information was available through the the author himself, in the
> Pittsburgh Post Gazette. http://www.post-gazette.com

Looking forwards to the book

gggg gggg

Feb 3, 2022, 2:26:28 AM2/3/22
On Friday, September 17, 1999 at 9:00:00 PM UTC-10, Evans9899 wrote:
> Just in case you're interested. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette music critic Robert
> Croan is in the final stages of writing a new biography of legendary bass Ezio
> Pinza. He has been working on it for some time, with the help of Pinza's
> daughter, Claudia Pinza.
> This information was available through the the author himself, in the
> Pittsburgh Post Gazette. http://www.post-gazette.com

(Youtube upload):

What's My Line? - Ezio Pinza (Nov 1, 1953)