Google Grupper understøtter ikke længere nye Usenet-opslag eller -abonnementer. Tidligere indhold er fortsat synligt.

Caruso: Pearl v. Naxos Historical

60 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

csb_a...@hotmail.com

ulæst,
10. jan. 2016, 02.29.4310.01.2016
til
Any thoughts on the Naxos Historical set?

I have the Pearl set, also remastered by Ward Marston, and I've been generally happy with it. (I don't love the surface noise but I wouldn't want to sacrifice overtones to get rid of it.) I'm particularly interested in whether the Naxos set represents fresh work by Mr. Marston or if it's just a repackaging.

I'm aware that the old RCA doorstop sucks.

Thank you -- Carlos

gggg...@gmail.com

ulæst,
15. jan. 2016, 03.21.4415.01.2016
til
Concerning the Naxos set, the following may be of interest:

http://www.classicalnotes.net/columns/naxos.html
0 nye opslag