Anton Dermota recordings on Preiser

WLewis3

Jan 26, 2016, 1:48:22 PM1/26/16
I have Preiser 90022 which contains 10 Operatic recordings by Anton Dermota with Arthur Rother and the Berlin Staditischen Oper Orchestra. There are no recording dates for any of these recordings included. My suspicion is that they are from WWII radio broadcasts but there is nothing to confirm that with. Does anyone know where these originated? There also are 2 recordings with the Ljubiana Radio & TV Orchestra with no dates associated.