TeXas Video Showdown and CD Baby Conference

Tom Hendricks / Musea

Jul 5, 2016, 11:29:25 AM7/5/16
Texas video showdown has another 100 views, plus this e-mail from CD Baby, my online record company.
See what you think.

Dear Reader,

Today on the 4th, a day of our country’s independence, my music protest TeXas Video Showdown, crossed another small milestone. The video has added another 100 views.

Recently I wrote to my online music distributor CD Baby about the protest. They are having a musical conference soon. I suggested that the music industry needs a change and that they should cover that at the conference.

I think unless we oppose the music industry controlled by 3 CEO’s, no CD Baby musician, or any musician anywhere has a fair chance for a career.

Here is my letter and their reply. Thanks CD Baby. (see blog link.)

https://musea.wordpress.com/2016/07/04/texas-video-showdown-and-cd-baby-conference/