brian may

gjlu...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2016, 6:22:45 AM4/6/16
I was working at a construction site in ct. when i struct up a conversation with a worker in another trade turns out hes from r.i. and had worked at the guild factory and was there when it closed according to him ,if it was not a complete guitar he was to throw it away -he took home a body and a neck seperate from eachother just the wood no metal at all no frets pic ups etc. he brought it in the next day ain i promptly bought it. it turns out to be a brian may so i got with the best luthier in my aera and he went to work-he said thaT THE MAHOGANY WOOD HAD AGED to perfection he reshersed the guitar and built it to spect it has shaller bridge tuneing pegs strap buttons etc.-he bound both sides of the body and used gun oil to bring back that terrific grain in the body.burns tri sonic pic ups,bone nut and a crafty costom made lamanate of rose wood and othed exocit woods make up the rod cover.-this guitar looks and sounds awesome i have before and after pics.

David L. Martel

Apr 6, 2016, 7:59:22 AM4/6/16
THE MAHOGANY WOOD HAD AGED to perfection he reshersed the guitar and built
it to spect it has shaller bridge tuneing pegs strap buttons etc.-he bound
both sides of the body and used gun oil to bring back that terrific grain in
the body.burns tri sonic pic ups,bone nut and a crafty costom made lamanate
of rose wood and othed exocit woods make up the rod cover.-this guitar looks
and sounds awesome i have before and after pics

That's a new one. Reshersed? What's that mean?

Dave M.

Al Evans

Apr 7, 2016, 7:25:23 AM4/7/16
David L. Martel <mart...@frontier.com> wrote:

> >... he reshersed the guitar and ...
>
> That's a new one. Reshersed? What's that mean?
>
> Dave M.

It means "shersed again." Glad I could help.

--Al Evans

gus

Apr 7, 2016, 9:15:03 PM4/7/16
man -k Reshersed