The Musea Quizzical is back with music prize

1 view

Tom Hendricks / Musea

Sep 5, 2015, 11:07:37 AM9/5/15
The answer to, and winner (if any) for, our last contest question of:

When the first performance of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony was finished, what did the contralto do? Good Luck!

IS:
Contralto Carolina Unger, turned the now deaf Beethoven, around to face a wildly cheering audience. They knew he was deaf to their applause so they also gave him a standing ovation!

I had no correct answers – No one turned y'all around on this one! I don’t dumb down so please wise up.

Now on to a new Q.: Win a copy of my FIRST cd CALLED ‘30′! –
(first anti-band CD) or my NEWER cd CALLED ‘NEXT”(‘06) or my
NEWEST cd CALLED ‘THIRDS” (May ‘07) or my MORE NEWEST cd Called
“FOUR-TH” (‘08) or my MOST NEWEST cd CALLED ‘5-TH (Nov.’09)
or my MORE NEWEST NEWEST cd CALLED ’6-TH’(Feb ’12), or my even
NEWER THAN THAT cd CALLED “7-TH (early 2014), or my even NEWER UP TO
DATE CD CALLED “#8-TH (08/14) or my very newest #9 out now. OR a
download card for a free streaming CD.

Hear and buy them all on CDBaby, I-Tunes, Amazon, Google, Spotify, and
all the other main music sites. Hunkasaurus.com has them all too.
IF you are the first to E-MAIL ME , AT THIS ADDRESS: tom-hendricks @
att.net (remove blanks of course) with the correct answer to this art
question.

THIS WEEK’S QUESTION :

See my blog at
https://musea.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/the-musea-quizzical-returns/
Good Luck!

DEDICATION: These contests are dedicated to my sister, Peggy, who
answered more of the questions correctly than anyone else.

FINE PRINT: The CD prize is only available to those with mailing
addresses in the US. Foreign winners will have to settle for the
miniscule fame alone, and the satisfaction of a job well done. But
don’t forget you can listen to all the music on the website, whether
you won or lost – and I’d be glad if you did!

Readers, IF you like these puzzles and would like to resend them to
friends, post them on any newsgroup, or any website, please do so. The
more the merrier! For tons of past quizzes go to, the musea website at
musea.us or the Musea blog at musea.wordpress.com And don’t forget
the music/videos at hunkasaurus.com http://www.youtube.com/TomHendricksMusea
(all my videos)
Tom Hendricks (editor of the 20 year old zine Musea) http://
www.Musea.us ZINE, Named one of the best ZINES by UTNE magazine.
Featured on ROCKETBOOM) http://www.Hunkasaurus.com MUSIC, 5 full CD’s
of free Post-Bands Music) http://www.Musea.wordpress.com BLOG for
Musea, Art Contests, Weekly E-mail Messages)
Tom Hendricks
(editor of the 23 year old zine Musea)