OT: President Obama's Affordable Care Act Saves the Life of Republican Brent Brown

Paul

Mar 5, 2016, 4:32:18 AM3/5/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYZnk86Dqbw

And this is NOT the only story....there are many others, some of
whom I know personally!

VOTE FOR BERNIE SANDERS! UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR ALL AMERICANS,
REGARDLESS OF INCOME!!!

David J. Littleboy

Mar 5, 2016, 10:20:24 AM3/5/16
"Paul" wrote in message news:nbe8t7$h51$1...@dont-email.me...
But that's not logical; Obamacare working is a reason to vote for Hillary.
And Obamacare really works. Obamacare already provides affordable health
care to everyone the Republicans didn't take it away from (by making the
Medicaid expansion optional). Prior to Obamacare, the insurance products
were largely frauds: they didn't cover the things you needed, and could (and
did) kick you off any time. The insurance companies made money by not paying
claims. After that ACA, they don't (if anything, they lose money by not
paying claims). They can't kick you off, and they can't not sell you a
policy. And the policies are way better than they used to be. There were no
subsidies, so most couldn't afford them, and even if you could afford them,
if you’d ever been sick, they wouldn't sell you one.

Bernie talks a lot about heath care, Hillary and Obama actually do something
about it. Big difference.

-- David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

--
David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

nospam

Mar 6, 2016, 1:40:17 PM3/6/16
In article <IIydnWIYyMKoZEfL...@giganews.com>, David J.
Littleboy <dav...@gol.com> wrote:

> > VOTE FOR BERNIE SANDERS! UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR ALL AMERICANS,
> >REGARDLESS OF INCOME!!!
>
> But that's not logical; Obamacare working is a reason to vote for Hillary.
> And Obamacare really works. Obamacare already provides affordable health
> care to everyone the Republicans didn't take it away from (by making the
> Medicaid expansion optional). Prior to Obamacare, the insurance products
> were largely frauds: they didn't cover the things you needed, and could (and
> did) kick you off any time. The insurance companies made money by not paying
> claims. After that ACA, they don't (if anything, they lose money by not
> paying claims). They can't kick you off, and they can't not sell you a
> policy. And the policies are way better than they used to be. There were no
> subsidies, so most couldn't afford them, and even if you could afford them,
> if youąd ever been sick, they wouldn't sell you one.

the policies are worse. for instance, there's no catastrophic coverage,
so healthy people are now overinsured. the subsidized policies are
being paid for by everyone else, where the premiums are double what
they used to be in some cases.

Tony Cooper

Mar 6, 2016, 3:38:57 PM3/6/16
On Sun, 06 Mar 2016 13:40:14 -0500, nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>In article <IIydnWIYyMKoZEfL...@giganews.com>, David J.
>Littleboy <dav...@gol.com> wrote:
>
>> > VOTE FOR BERNIE SANDERS! UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR ALL AMERICANS,
>> >REGARDLESS OF INCOME!!!
>>
>> But that's not logical; Obamacare working is a reason to vote for Hillary.
>> And Obamacare really works. Obamacare already provides affordable health
>> care to everyone the Republicans didn't take it away from (by making the
>> Medicaid expansion optional). Prior to Obamacare, the insurance products
>> were largely frauds: they didn't cover the things you needed, and could (and
>> did) kick you off any time. The insurance companies made money by not paying
>> claims. After that ACA, they don't (if anything, they lose money by not
>> paying claims). They can't kick you off, and they can't not sell you a
>> policy. And the policies are way better than they used to be. There were no
>> subsidies, so most couldn't afford them, and even if you could afford them,
>> if youąd ever been sick, they wouldn't sell you one.
>
>the policies are worse. for instance, there's no catastrophic coverage,
>so healthy people are now overinsured.

Healthy people don't need *any* insurance. Insurance is there because
healthy people sometimes become unhealthy.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

nospam

Mar 6, 2016, 3:53:47 PM3/6/16
In article <685pdbp5c1bo38kiv...@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper
<tonyco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> But that's not logical; Obamacare working is a reason to vote for Hillary.
> >> And Obamacare really works. Obamacare already provides affordable health
> >> care to everyone the Republicans didn't take it away from (by making the
> >> Medicaid expansion optional). Prior to Obamacare, the insurance products
> >> were largely frauds: they didn't cover the things you needed, and could
> >> (and
> >> did) kick you off any time. The insurance companies made money by not
> >> paying
> >> claims. After that ACA, they don't (if anything, they lose money by not
> >> paying claims). They can't kick you off, and they can't not sell you a
> >> policy. And the policies are way better than they used to be. There were
> >> no
> >> subsidies, so most couldn't afford them, and even if you could afford
> >> them,
> >> if youąd ever been sick, they wouldn't sell you one.
> >
> >the policies are worse. for instance, there's no catastrophic coverage,
> >so healthy people are now overinsured.
>
> Healthy people don't need *any* insurance.

true, and yet it's now forced on everyone, healthy or not.

> Insurance is there because
> healthy people sometimes become unhealthy.

sometimes they do, but the costs are usually less than the premiums
paid.

catastrophic insurance is for major events, but that's now illegal.

put another way, people are prohibited from buying the insurance that
best fits their needs.

PeterN

Mar 6, 2016, 5:41:03 PM3/6/16
On 3/6/2016 1:40 PM, nospam wrote:
> In article <IIydnWIYyMKoZEfL...@giganews.com>, David J.
> Littleboy <dav...@gol.com> wrote:
>
>>> VOTE FOR BERNIE SANDERS! UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR ALL AMERICANS,
>>> REGARDLESS OF INCOME!!!
>>
>> But that's not logical; Obamacare working is a reason to vote for Hillary.
>> And Obamacare really works. Obamacare already provides affordable health
>> care to everyone the Republicans didn't take it away from (by making the
>> Medicaid expansion optional). Prior to Obamacare, the insurance products
>> were largely frauds: they didn't cover the things you needed, and could (and
>> did) kick you off any time. The insurance companies made money by not paying
>> claims. After that ACA, they don't (if anything, they lose money by not
>> paying claims). They can't kick you off, and they can't not sell you a
>> policy. And the policies are way better than they used to be. There were no
>> subsidies, so most couldn't afford them, and even if you could afford them,
>> if you¹d ever been sick, they wouldn't sell you one.
>
> the policies are worse. for instance, there's no catastrophic coverage,
> so healthy people are now overinsured. the subsidized policies are
> being paid for by everyone else, where the premiums are double what
> they used to be in some cases.

You are cherry picking, just to get in on an argument.
The underlying concept is that reasonable medical care is a human right.
No person should have to become bankrupt because they get sick. By the
same token people should not be let to die because they are living from
hand to mouth. If I wanted to, I could point out lot's of stupid
provisions in the ACA as written. Many of which are far worse than vague
statement you make such a big deal about.
BTW what you call catastrophic coverage is coverage above the payout
limits of the old policies. Come out with a better plan, and then people
will listen.

--
PeterN

nospam

Mar 6, 2016, 6:13:03 PM3/6/16
In article <nbibj...@news4.newsguy.com>, PeterN
<pete...@verizon.net> wrote:

> >> But that's not logical; Obamacare working is a reason to vote for Hillary.
> >> And Obamacare really works. Obamacare already provides affordable health
> >> care to everyone the Republicans didn't take it away from (by making the
> >> Medicaid expansion optional). Prior to Obamacare, the insurance products
> >> were largely frauds: they didn't cover the things you needed, and could
> >> (and
> >> did) kick you off any time. The insurance companies made money by not
> >> paying
> >> claims. After that ACA, they don't (if anything, they lose money by not
> >> paying claims). They can't kick you off, and they can't not sell you a
> >> policy. And the policies are way better than they used to be. There were no
> >> subsidies, so most couldn't afford them, and even if you could afford them,
> >> if you1d ever been sick, they wouldn't sell you one.
> >
> > the policies are worse. for instance, there's no catastrophic coverage,
> > so healthy people are now overinsured. the subsidized policies are
> > being paid for by everyone else, where the premiums are double what
> > they used to be in some cases.
>
> You are cherry picking, just to get in on an argument.

nope.

> The underlying concept is that reasonable medical care is a human right.

if it's a human right, then why do they have to pay for it?

> No person should have to become bankrupt because they get sick.

instead they might become bankrupt from paying drastically higher
premiums for less coverage, even when they're healthy.

> By the
> same token people should not be let to die because they are living from
> hand to mouth. If I wanted to, I could point out lot's of stupid
> provisions in the ACA as written. Many of which are far worse than vague
> statement you make such a big deal about.
> BTW what you call catastrophic coverage is coverage above the payout
> limits of the old policies. Come out with a better plan, and then people
> will listen.

what i call catastrophic coverage is high deductible, something which
is now illegal.

people should be able to choose as much or as little coverage they want.

PeterN

Mar 6, 2016, 6:45:51 PM3/6/16
Why. When they get really sick, do we leave them to die in the streets.
The vase majority of people do not have the capacity to select the type
of policy that's "best" for them. Almost all policies are written in
ambiguous language, that is interpreted under the laws of the Sate of
the insured.
As I said the ACA has a lot of flaws, and I would like to see a much
better law. I have serious doubts that it will happen during the
lifetime of anyone here.
Any better law would have to start with a complete overhaul of our
health delivery system, including severe impediments to malpractice
lawsuits.
Understand I am talking morality, not legality, or practicality.

--
PeterN

don hindenach

Mar 6, 2016, 10:19:39 PM3/6/16
Miracles do happen, as witness PeterN actually typing w/o the capslock on.

--
-donh-
donh at audiosys dot com

pltrgyst

Mar 7, 2016, 11:44:30 AM3/7/16
On 3/6/16 1:40 PM, nospam wrote:

> the policies are worse. for instance, there's no catastrophic coverage,

Of course there is. Where did you ever get that idea?

-- Larry

nospam

Mar 7, 2016, 12:22:36 PM3/7/16
In article <nbkavk$acf$1...@dont-email.me>, pltrgyst <nn...@xhost.org>
wrote:

> > the policies are worse. for instance, there's no catastrophic coverage,
>
> Of course there is.

definitely not.

> Where did you ever get that idea?

multiple insurance companies all saying that they're now prohibited
from offering catastrophic coverage.

nospam

Mar 7, 2016, 12:22:36 PM3/7/16
In article <nbifb...@news7.newsguy.com>, PeterN
<pete...@verizon.net> wrote:

> >> By the
> >> same token people should not be let to die because they are living from
> >> hand to mouth. If I wanted to, I could point out lot's of stupid
> >> provisions in the ACA as written. Many of which are far worse than vague
> >> statement you make such a big deal about.
> >> BTW what you call catastrophic coverage is coverage above the payout
> >> limits of the old policies. Come out with a better plan, and then people
> >> will listen.
> >
> > what i call catastrophic coverage is high deductible, something which
> > is now illegal.
> >
> > people should be able to choose as much or as little coverage they want.
>
> Why. When they get really sick, do we leave them to die in the streets.

who said anything about leaving people to die in the streets?

> The vase majority of people do not have the capacity to select the type
> of policy that's "best" for them. Almost all policies are written in
> ambiguous language, that is interpreted under the laws of the Sate of
> the insured.

that's a separate issue.

the issue i have is that catastrophic coverage used to be offered and
now it's prohibited.

for some people, catastrophic coverage is enough, but since it's no
longer offered, they have to pay *substantially* more money for
coverage they don't want or need.

> As I said the ACA has a lot of flaws, and I would like to see a much
> better law. I have serious doubts that it will happen during the
> lifetime of anyone here.
> Any better law would have to start with a complete overhaul of our
> health delivery system, including severe impediments to malpractice
> lawsuits.
> Understand I am talking morality, not legality, or practicality.

i do agree with that. the whole system is broken.

Scott Dorsey

Mar 7, 2016, 2:54:23 PM3/7/16
nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>> > what i call catastrophic coverage is high deductible, something which
>> > is now illegal.
>> >
>> > people should be able to choose as much or as little coverage they want.
>>
>> Why. When they get really sick, do we leave them to die in the streets.
>
>who said anything about leaving people to die in the streets?

That's pretty much what I got when I went to a hospital with a torn hand
thirty years ago. "Oh, you can't come here, we don't take people without
insurance. You'll have to go to the poor people's hospital downtown. I
guess you could get a taxi if you can't walk."

This sort of thing is now illegal; they have to at least stabilize you and
stop the bleeding before they send you on your way. But experiences like
this make me realize just how bad our health care system really is, and
to what extent people who think they are healthy may in fact suddenly be in
need of expensive care.
--scott

nospam

Mar 7, 2016, 2:59:14 PM3/7/16
In article <nbkm9c$8sg$1...@panix2.panix.com>, Scott Dorsey
<klu...@panix.com> wrote:

> >> Why. When they get really sick, do we leave them to die in the streets.
> >
> >who said anything about leaving people to die in the streets?
>
> That's pretty much what I got when I went to a hospital with a torn hand
> thirty years ago. "Oh, you can't come here, we don't take people without
> insurance. You'll have to go to the poor people's hospital downtown. I
> guess you could get a taxi if you can't walk."

that's a different issue.

> This sort of thing is now illegal; they have to at least stabilize you and
> stop the bleeding before they send you on your way. But experiences like
> this make me realize just how bad our health care system really is, and
> to what extent people who think they are healthy may in fact suddenly be in
> need of expensive care.

that's what catastrophic insurance is intended to cover.

PeterN

Mar 8, 2016, 8:31:48 PM3/8/16
Good answer. YOU REALLY MADE A POINT.

--
PeterN

dsi1

Mar 9, 2016, 5:18:19 PM3/9/16
If Obamacare saves the lives of republicans, doesn't that mean there's
some serious flaws with it? Republicans should get their own medical
plans and stop sucking monies out of a system intended for decent,
hard-working, Americans.

dsi1

Mar 9, 2016, 5:23:20 PM3/9/16
On 3/6/2016 8:40 AM, nospam wrote:
> In article <IIydnWIYyMKoZEfL...@giganews.com>, David J.
> Littleboy <dav...@gol.com> wrote:
>
>>> VOTE FOR BERNIE SANDERS! UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR ALL AMERICANS,
>>> REGARDLESS OF INCOME!!!
>>
>> But that's not logical; Obamacare working is a reason to vote for Hillary.
>> And Obamacare really works. Obamacare already provides affordable health
>> care to everyone the Republicans didn't take it away from (by making the
>> Medicaid expansion optional). Prior to Obamacare, the insurance products
>> were largely frauds: they didn't cover the things you needed, and could (and
>> did) kick you off any time. The insurance companies made money by not paying
>> claims. After that ACA, they don't (if anything, they lose money by not
>> paying claims). They can't kick you off, and they can't not sell you a
>> policy. And the policies are way better than they used to be. There were no
>> subsidies, so most couldn't afford them, and even if you could afford them,
>> if you¹d ever been sick, they wouldn't sell you one.
>
> the policies are worse. for instance, there's no catastrophic coverage,
> so healthy people are now overinsured. the subsidized policies are
> being paid for by everyone else, where the premiums are double what
> they used to be in some cases.

What you say make sense. Why the heck would any insurance want to offer
coverage to non-healthy people? That's just bad/stupid business. Repeal
Obamacare now!

dsi1

Mar 9, 2016, 5:28:02 PM3/9/16
On 3/4/2016 11:31 PM, Paul wrote:

I have seen this before: the all caps and triple exclamation marks. This
does not bode well for Mr. Sanders. Too bad.

Steven Bornfeld

Mar 9, 2016, 6:30:09 PM3/9/16
Are you saying we should "make America whole again"? Because that may
be one of the worst campaign slogans in history, I think.

dsi1

Mar 9, 2016, 6:37:12 PM3/9/16
You're right - it stinks but it was that or "Tippecanoe and Sanders Too!"

Steven Bornfeld

Mar 9, 2016, 7:59:50 PM3/9/16
"No Crown of Thorns No Cruz of Gold"

dsi1

Mar 9, 2016, 8:16:15 PM3/9/16
On 3/9/2016 2:59 PM, Steven Bornfeld wrote:
> No Crown of Thorns No Cruz of Gold

I don't know about you but having a megalomaniac president with a loose
grip on reality and the average American citizen pretty much assures
100% pure, unadulterated, entertainment. I mean, what's the worst that
can happen - we nuke N. Korea or some other country that makes us mad. I
suspect we'd impeach the guy or the military will stage a coup before
all that fun can get out of hand. :)

Steve Daniels

Mar 9, 2016, 9:20:34 PM3/9/16
On Wed, 9 Mar 2016 15:16:16 -1000, against all advice, something
compelled dsi1 <ds...@fishing.net>, to say:
What I can't believe is that the Republican Party could not run a
candidate I could vote for over Hillary.

fuck fuck fuck

Les Cargill

Mar 9, 2016, 10:26:11 PM3/9/16
"Out here in the middle.
Where the center's on the right.
Where the ghost of William Jennings Bryant
Preaches every night
To save our souls
In the dashboard light. " - James McMurtry.

There is another line to tag the chorus, but I don't know Stephen
well enough to type it in :)

--
Les Cargill

Les Cargill

Mar 9, 2016, 10:28:59 PM3/9/16
When the social media phenomenon hit Egypt, it was much
uglier than this.

Trump's figured out people don't like ideology.

Parties grew up with newspapers, then adapted to TV - 66
years ago. Either they'll adapt to social media or... it'll be
something else.

<snip>

--
Les Cargill

dsi1

Mar 9, 2016, 11:04:18 PM3/9/16
Yes, why it is so hard to find a human being that regular folks can
relate to on any kind of level is a mystery.

> fuck fuck fuck

Steve Daniels

Mar 10, 2016, 1:08:16 AM3/10/16
On Wed, 9 Mar 2016 21:34:24 -0600, against all advice, something
compelled Les Cargill <lcarg...@comcast.com>, to say:
Wish you we'r . . .

Oh yeah. I see the problem now.

Les Cargill

Mar 10, 2016, 12:54:59 PM3/10/16
Ever seen "A Face In The Crowd"? Folksy gladhanding pubic figures are
the most artificial thing there is. I can heartily recommend "Hank
Williams" by Colin Escott to totally destroy any idea you might have
that any public figure is just a genuine human being. A genuine
human being wouldn't be interesting to start with.

This ignores a handful of geniuses that make it truly work, who are
actual good folks but mostly, you're seeing constructed characters
designed to equalize out distortions from the medium itself.

The last person who was, for example POTUS who as even
close to genuine was Eisenhower. Look at footage of his speeches.
it seems stilted and amateurish now.

It's a corollary of "it costs a lot of money to look this cheap".

<snip>

--
Les Cargill

Steven Bornfeld

Mar 10, 2016, 3:01:46 PM3/10/16
I suspect for not a few people that is exactly the appeal. We'll find
out in the general election if he's nominated.
I think his grip on reality is probably not good, but better than he's
letting on. There is genius of a sort here. There seems to be
literally nothing Trump can say that can hurt his chances.
Remember Howard Dean's "whoop" at the Iowa caucuses in which he finished
3rd in 2004? He is said to have sunk his chances for the White House
with one syllable.
What syllable will Trump have to utter to be hurt? It's hard to say,
but I know 4-letter words ain't gonna do it.

Steve

Steven Bornfeld

Mar 10, 2016, 3:06:04 PM3/10/16

dsi1

Mar 10, 2016, 6:02:22 PM3/10/16
On 3/10/2016 8:03 AM, Les Cargill wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
>> On 3/9/2016 4:20 PM, Steve Daniels wrote:
>>> On Wed, 9 Mar 2016 15:16:16 -1000, against all advice, something
>>> compelled dsi1 <ds...@fishing.net>, to say:

>>> What I can't believe is that the Republican Party could not run a
>>> candidate I could vote for over Hillary.
>>>

>> Yes, why it is so hard to find a human being that regular folks can
>> relate to on any kind of level is a mystery.
>>

> Ever seen "A Face In The Crowd"? Folksy gladhanding pubic figures are
> the most artificial thing there is. I can heartily recommend "Hank
> Williams" by Colin Escott to totally destroy any idea you might have
> that any public figure is just a genuine human being. A genuine
> human being wouldn't be interesting to start with.

I like that idea - you get to be El Presidente only if you don't want to
be El Presidente. I've been El Presidente before but I never wanted to
be. It looks like I'm going to be El Presidente in a few months but my
feeling is that anybody that wants me to lead them is probably nuts or
really desperate.

> This ignores a handful of geniuses that make it truly work, who are
> actual good folks but mostly, you're seeing constructed characters
> designed to equalize out distortions from the medium itself.
>
> The last person who was, for example POTUS who as even
> close to genuine was Eisenhower. Look at footage of his speeches.
> it seems stilted and amateurish now.

Eisenhower would never be allowed to join the media circus that the
public demands today. It appears that it's gonna be a three-ring big-top
spectacle rarely seen before. Then, the fun and the laughs are going to
stop real fast.

dsi1

Mar 10, 2016, 6:07:35 PM3/10/16
On 3/10/2016 10:01 AM, Steven Bornfeld wrote:
> On 3/9/2016 8:16 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On 3/9/2016 2:59 PM, Steven Bornfeld wrote:
>>> No Crown of Thorns No Cruz of Gold
>>
>> I don't know about you but having a megalomaniac president with a loose
>> grip on reality and the average American citizen pretty much assures
>> 100% pure, unadulterated, entertainment. I mean, what's the worst that
>> can happen - we nuke N. Korea or some other country that makes us mad. I
>> suspect we'd impeach the guy or the military will stage a coup before
>> all that fun can get out of hand. :)
>>

> I suspect for not a few people that is exactly the appeal. We'll find
> out in the general election if he's nominated.
> I think his grip on reality is probably not good, but better than he's
> letting on.

I think you're right about that. It's an act and some people know it and
most people believe it. When he goes out on stage, he probably says to
himself "It's showtime!" Hee hee.

>There is genius of a sort here. There seems to be
> literally nothing Trump can say that can hurt his chances.
> Remember Howard Dean's "whoop" at the Iowa caucuses in which he finished
> 3rd in 2004? He is said to have sunk his chances for the White House
> with one syllable.
> What syllable will Trump have to utter to be hurt? It's hard to say,
> but I know 4-letter words ain't gonna do it.

That guy is like Obi-wan. If you strike him down, he'll become more
powerful than you can ever imagine. :)

> Steve

dsi1

Mar 10, 2016, 6:09:00 PM3/10/16
I'm just glad there's nobody else in this office. That was scary. :)

Rockhound57

Feb 6, 2017, 12:54:34 AM2/6/17
On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 02:31:56 -0700, Paul <quill...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYZnk86Dqbw
>

>And this is NOT the only story....there are many others, some of
>whom I know personally!
>
> VOTE FOR BERNIE SANDERS! UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR ALL AMERICANS,
>REGARDLESS OF INCOME!!!
Right. FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE!!!

Rockhound57

Feb 6, 2017, 12:56:43 AM2/6/17
What would you know about hard-working? The hardest thing you've ever
worked is getting your boyfriend's rod up your poop chute.

Paul

Feb 6, 2017, 10:57:28 AM2/6/17
IT'S NOT "FREE", YOU IDIOT!

IT WOULD BE PAYED FOR BY OUR TAXES, WHICH ARE NOW WASTED ON STUPID
SHIT LIKE OBSCENE MILITARY SPENDING ON THE F-35, AND OTHER THINGS WE
DON'T NEED, LIKE TRUMP'S STUPID AND INEFFECTIVE WALL!

TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, AND YOU MIGHT START SEEING REALITY!

Rockhound57

Mar 10, 2017, 11:32:58 PM3/10/17
HEY DUMBFUCK, ONLY HALF OF AMERICA PAYS TAXES IN THE FIRST PLACE.
SECOND, THE MEDICAL SYSTEM IS GOING TO GET SWAMPED LIKE A TITANIC
LIFEBOAT.
THIRD, WHEN THE GOVERNMENT IS KINGPIN IN A SINGLE PAYER SCHEME THEY
CAN AND WILL DICTATE WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T EAT. HOW MUCH EXERCISE YOU
HAVE TO DO, ETC.
I REALIZE A STATIST PRICK LIKE YOURSLF WOULD LIKE THAT BUT FOR THOSE
THAT ENJOY WHAT LIBERTY THEY HAVE LEFT, THEY DON'T NEED THIS
BOONDOGGLE.

BUT DO GO ON DRINKING THE KOOL-AID. EVEN MOPES HAVE A PLACE IN THIS
WORLD.