D-Tar Equinox, Preamp/EQ/DI For Sale

Steve Hawkins

Sep 13, 2014, 3:30:11 PM9/13/14
I have a D-Tar Parametric Equalizer Preamp for sale. I bought it for a home
recording project and never used it. It's still in the original packaging.

It can be used as a DI for live performance or to drive an acoustic amp, as
well as home studio work. It also works great with acoustic guitar pickups
to tailor the sound and control feedback. You can read about the details
here:

http://www.d-tar.com/equinox.shtml

I'm looking for $240, includes shipping in the lower 48.

Steve Hawkins
stephen dot hawkins5 at frontier dot com

sound...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2015, 9:26:25 PM6/4/15
Still forsale?
post to Australia?