Voyage-Air?

Tony Done

Apr 27, 2016, 8:50:16 PM4/27/16
Does anyone know what has happened to Voyage-Air? Harv seemed very proud
of them when they went into mass production, but there doesn't seem to
be much recent activity.
--
Tony Done

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=784456

http://www.flickr.com/photos/done_family/

don hindenach

Apr 27, 2016, 8:58:27 PM4/27/16
On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 10:50:05 +1000
Tony Done <tony...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know what has happened to Voyage-Air? Harv seemed very proud
> of them when they went into mass production, but there doesn't seem to
> be much recent activity.
> --
> Tony Done

Since my day job is in a related field I made sure I was a dealer, and still am as far as I know. That, however, fails to make me privy to any inner workings of the company.

What I am seeing is that they are selling everything they manage to get to this continent, but they are not necessarily getting a lot of stuff here at any one point. Last couple of guitars I sold I went to Harv and he tweaked up a factory second and sent out a wonderful instrument for my customer.

The guitars are all worth more than their asking price if you should manage to actually get hold of one!

--
-donh-
donh at audiosys dot com

Tony Done

Apr 27, 2016, 9:03:54 PM4/27/16
Thanks. It's hard to get any info on them relevant to the past two or
three years.

FWIW, I really liked the look of the electric version.

leach...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2016, 2:53:49 AM6/12/16
Tony,

Sorry for taking so long here... I guess I don't get out much lately lol...
I'm not really involved with the company anymore on day-to-day managment. Voyage Air is largely "Direct Sale" now so you can buy them from the website. Can't say I agree with that direction but then... nobody asked me.

Harv

Tony Done

Jun 13, 2016, 9:54:23 PM6/13/16
Hey Harv, great to hear from you again. I don't check in here very often
these days either.

I hope things are going well.:)