New to me Guitar

Tom from Texas

Sep 2, 2015, 12:59:11 PM9/2/15
I have been selling off some guitars, mandolins, and banjos so my wife said I could get one without her giving me the stare of death. I picked up a Musicians Friend 20th anniversary Martin 000-28. Had it set up with medium strings and it is a joy to play and listen to being played.

Anyone have or had one of these? Can't find much about them on internet.

Tom from Texas

Steven Bornfeld

Sep 2, 2015, 2:42:23 PM9/2/15
On 9/2/2015 12:59 PM, Tom from Texas wrote:
> Musicians Friend 20th anniversary Martin 000-28

20th anniversary of what, Musicians Friend?

hubops

Sep 2, 2015, 3:03:29 PM9/2/15
Probably - their web page says " over thirty years " now ...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pages/about-us

John T.

Tom from Texas

Sep 4, 2015, 12:07:09 AM9/4/15