Comment on Adrian Legg

Tom from Texas

May 5, 2015, 6:12:27 PM5/5/15
I was listening to a vintage Adrian Legg CD "High Strung Tall Tales" and was pondering on how well the music has held up over the years. I have listened to it so many times I think he needs to change the strings on the guitar. Thank you, Adrian, for bringing such wonderful music into my life.

Note to Adrain:
What luck it
would be if you could find Ms Puckett
and the two of you could chuck it
You could peruse her knees
and she could be a Legg woman.

Tom from Texas

David L. Martel

May 5, 2015, 7:42:51 PM5/5/15
Tom,

I agree that Legg is really good. I like his use of effects. He doesn't
limit himself to trying for an "acoustic" sound. He just makes music.

Dave M.

mikejf...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2015, 11:04:16 AM6/9/15
I remember somebody on here quoted Adrian as saying, about playing music, "it's got to have a groove to it". It stuck in my head and I try to remember when I'm learning something new that I don't have it until it's got a groove to it.