Pierre Debs

gus

Jan 18, 2016, 8:10:04 PM1/18/16
Pierre Debs

--
Bob Alman

Rick Ruskin

Jan 19, 2016, 1:37:54 AM1/19/16
On 19 Jan 2016 01:01:22 GMT, gus <g...@sonic.net> wrote:

>Pierre Debs

J. Fred Muggs

Rick Ruskin
Lion Dog Music- Seattle WA
http://liondogmusic.com

Steve Hawkins

Jan 19, 2016, 11:29:55 AM1/19/16
gus <g...@sonic.net> wrote in news:569d8ae2$0$92884$742e...@news.sonic.net:

> Pierre Debs

heh....... ahhhhh, the good old days. How be ya Bob?

Does anyone remember where the Debster lived, I'm curious if he's on
facebook. There are a lot of hits when I search the name and I could
narrow it down by country.

Steve Hawkins

gus

Jan 20, 2016, 8:55:04 PM1/20/16
Hey Steve,

Doing OK. Stopped by for a look, and see RMMGA is
really slowing down. I thought Pierre was in
Germany. He liked Santa Cruz guitars, I think. I
think is coined "thin and reedy" for you know who
guitars...

Provided a LOT of entertainment.

We had some doozies! Tyrone and a bunch of others
used you really rile people up.

It was fun!

--

Bob Alman

jgo...@my-deja.com

Jan 21, 2016, 1:24:30 PM1/21/16
On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 8:55:04 PM UTC-5, gus wrote:

> Pierre. I think coined "thin and reedy" for you know who
> guitars...

No, that honor goes to David Kilpatrick

gus

Jan 22, 2016, 3:40:04 PM1/22/16
Aha, well, it was a classic!

--
Bob Alman

Steve Hawkins

Jan 24, 2016, 10:39:02 AM1/24/16
gus <g...@sonic.net> wrote in news:56a291be$0$92812$742e...@news.sonic.net:
Did we ever figure out who Tyrone was? My vote was that real estate guy in
Dallas(?) who kept trolling the group.

Steve Hawkins

Alan D.

Jan 26, 2016, 9:43:38 PM1/26/16
gus <g...@sonic.net> wrote:
>Pierre Debs
>
>--
>Bob Alma

TPOS
How goes Bob?
Alan D.

"You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment". - Francis Urquhart

dorgan

Jan 27, 2016, 1:42:48 PM1/27/16
Bob Alman was really Debs. He's just trying to throw you off.

Steve Hawkins

Jan 28, 2016, 9:57:53 AM1/28/16
dorgan <dorga...@gmail.com> wrote in
hmmmmmm....... now that I think about it, the last time I saw Bob he did
have a hint of an accent.

Burle tells me you've been tripping over guitar stands, I hope you're more
graceful around the welding shop. :-)

Steve Hawkins

gus

Jan 29, 2016, 6:20:03 PM1/29/16
I caught him by tracing his IP address, etc. It
was the guy who went by "mad scientist" or
something like that.

--
Bob Alman

Tom from Texas

Feb 2, 2016, 6:51:52 PM2/2/16
Well, you can still make a donation to The Fund. Moose and Spike haven't had their licenses suspended in the last couple of days. Remember to have the beer and roadkill ready.

Tom from Texas

gus

Feb 3, 2016, 3:40:04 PM2/3/16
Hey Alan,

It goes OK. Still playing the guitar a bit, and
started brewing again. I can made a very good
(more like excellent) version of Pliny the Elder.
Just brewed a porter which reminded me of the
gatherings, and of course your assistance with my
outdoor light!

:-)

Oh, and I am still full of shit, and so are you.

--
Bob Alman

Alan D.

Feb 8, 2016, 6:44:32 PM2/8/16
Heh, heh, I'm assuming that that light has go the way of all thing, or do you
still have to whack it now and again? Hmmm, can we figure out how to do
interstate transportation of porter? That was some fine brew. I was rummaging
in my basement wine room and came across an old, old bottle of Thistle Blossom
Champagne, vintage ~1973ish. I'm almost afraid to open that one. But also found
some nice peach/apricot wine too.

Laters and be well Bob,

sunsid...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2016, 1:11:15 PM3/21/16
I think it was Pattis trolling himself as a form of self-flagellation