Seattle Guitar Tech Recommendations?

warren...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2015, 9:53:16 PM8/9/15
Hi Folks,

I lurked and posted here occasionally more than a decade ago. It's good to see some familiar names as well as new ones. I moved from the SF Bay Area to a place 60 miles north of Seattle. Looking for a guitar tech who could install a Seymour Duncan Mag-Mic into a Martin 000-15. I'll likely want the jack in the end pin, if that works.

My D-15 was set up that way and it worked fine. If anyone has recommendations on Seattle Area guitar techs or opinions about installing the jack in the end pin I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks for any help.

Warren

Bill Brewer

Aug 10, 2015, 6:06:42 PM8/10/15
Experts, and a prominent guitar shop. Official Martin warranty service:

http://store.dustystrings.com/t-1-repairs.aspx

<warren...@gmail.com> wrote in message

rayboyce

Sep 12, 2015, 12:03:30 AM9/12/15
Nothing more prominent nor consistent than Mike Lull's guitar works. Not an
inexpensive investment, but yield is as good as it gets, anywhere.