Wimberley Flood Relief Benefit Concert June 14 Poodie's Hilltop Roadhouse

hank alrich

Jun 11, 2015, 1:57:17 PM6/11/15
Wimberley Flood Relief Benefit Concert at Poodie's Hilltop Roadhouse –
These FINE MUSICIANS have donated their time and talents to assist our
neighbors along the Blanco River. All cover charges and raffle funds
will be delivered to My Neighbor'sKeeper of Wimberley
(mynkwimberley.org) or the Barnabas Connection (barnabasconnects.org).

• Juke Joint Prophets
• Jon Emery
• ¡AH HA! (Andrew Hardin & Hank Alrich)
• Hank & Shaidri Alrich
• Grouchy Like Riley (Danny Britt, Chip Dolan & Marvin Dykhuis)
• Colin Gilmore, Bonnie Whitmore & Jimmie Dale Gilmore

http://tinyurl.com/nzl2x6o

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com

hank alrich

Jun 11, 2015, 2:10:27 PM6/11/15
hank alrich <walk...@nv.net> wrote:

> Wimberley Flood Relief Benefit Concert at Poodie's Hilltop Roadhouse –
> These FINE MUSICIANS have donated their time and talents to assist our
> neighbors along the Blanco River. All cover charges and raffle funds
> will be delivered to My Neighbor'sKeeper of Wimberley
> (mynkwimberley.org) or the Barnabas Connection (barnabasconnects.org).
>
> • Juke Joint Prophets
> • Jon Emery
> • ¡AH HA! (Andrew Hardin & Hank Alrich)
> • Hank & Shaidri Alrich
> • Grouchy Like Riley (Danny Britt, Chip Dolan & Marvin Dykhuis)
> • Colin Gilmore, Bonnie Whitmore & Jimmie Dale Gilmore
>

> http://tinyurl.com/nzl2x6o

Music Schedule - always subject to last minute changes.

1:00 Juke Joint Prophets
2:15 Jon Emery
3:00 !AH HA! Andrew Hardin & Hank Alrich, and Hank & Shaidri Alrich
4:00 Colin Gilmore and Bonnie Whitmore
5:00 Grouchy like Riley (Danny Britt, Marvin Dykhuis, and Chip Dolan)
6:00 Jimmie Dale Gilmore