And the winner is... Holy Molie

Alan D.

Apr 26, 2016, 7:06:00 PM4/26/16
It is only April and Believe it or Not, we already have the winner for the
2016' First Piece of Crap Christmas Catalog!! The "Early Bird Christmas Sale"
catalog from some place called Herrschners showed up in my mail box today. Now
that is what I call pushing the season!! Just to be on the safe side, given the
egregious nature of this offense, I think I'll not buy from the _ever_! Not
that I would have anyway, what a cart-load of fecal material they have.

Alan D.

"You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment". - Francis Urquhart

don hindenach

Apr 26, 2016, 7:46:01 PM4/26/16
On 26 Apr 2016 23:05:57 GMT
wow.

just wow.

--
-donh-
donh at audiosys dot com

jgo...@my-deja.com

Apr 27, 2016, 12:14:28 PM4/27/16
On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 7:06:00 PM UTC-4, Alan D. wrote:
> It is only April and Believe it or Not, we already have the winner for the
> 2016' First Piece of Crap Christmas Catalog!! The "Early Bird Christmas Sale"
> catalog from some place called Herrschners showed up in my mail box today. Now > that is what I call pushing the season!!

I try to keep Christmas in my heart all year long