Sunday Night New Video,

Tom Hendricks / Musea

Apr 19, 2015, 11:19:57 PM4/19/15

JohnnyGeetarWatson

Aug 14, 2015, 1:01:53 AM8/14/15
On 4/19/2015 10:19 PM, Tom Hendricks / Musea wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZvMa2f33Wc
>
> Treat me nice.

Tom, I'll try.
For someone just sharing their hobby
on YouTube, you are fine. But as far as
trying to create music that could be sold,
you're not at that level. Most people aren't
either, so don't sweat it.
Your singing voice is a little too weak and
wobbly, your guitar playing a little heavy
handed, and you don't seem to know much
about recording, like recorders, mics, wall
coverings to control echo and other
background noise, etc.etc. Your camera
mic don't hack it.
Get a portable recorder to start. A friend
has done wonders with this unit, for $99.-
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Zoom-H1-Handy-Recorder-106869068-i1712732.gc
Tascam makes some really good portables too.
If you want Abbey Road Studios, be prepared to
break the bank.

Tom Hendricks / Musea

Sep 5, 2015, 11:05:44 AM9/5/15
My recordings are in the best studios in town with the finest engineers in the Dallas area.
The POINT of this was to make a very back to basic video with nothing fancy.
Want to see my professional version of treat me nice?
Search CD Baby + Hunkasaurus + Treat Me Nice. It's one of 150 videos of my studio work.

JohnnyGeetarWatson

Sep 5, 2015, 3:16:28 PM9/5/15
Ok, Tom, I may have spoken too soon.
It wouldn't be the first time. I was just
going by the only info I had, the said
demo. Good luck.with it all.

Tom Hendricks / Musea

Sep 14, 2015, 10:22:03 AM9/14/15

> Ok, Tom, I may have spoken too soon.
> It wouldn't be the first time. I was just
> going by the only info I had, the said
> demo. Good luck.with it all.

Thanks, and good luck to you too.