Gig Notice: Andrew Hardin & Hank Alrich June 17 2015

hank alrich

Jun 11, 2015, 1:49:03 PM6/11/15
I am one lucky old guy, and getting to start up a new musical duo with
Andrew Hardin is ongoing evidence of that. This guy can pick like
nobody's business, writes some good songs, too, and has a terrific sense
of humor.

We'll be at Threadgill's Old No. 1 on N Lamar Blvd. this coming
Wednesday for a Threadgill's Supper Session, 7 to 9 PM.

I get to exercise songs that aren't in the Hank & Shaidri bailiwick, as
well as play a selection of Andrew's own original material. We have
played in public in this format three times so far, and really enjoyed
those gigs. This will be our fifth outting, following our appearance at
the benefit for Wimberley flood victims at Poodie's Hilltop Lounge on
June 14, along with Jimmie Dale Gilmore and a cast of worthies.

Come see us if you've an inkling.

http://tinyurl.com/olr3a27

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com

don hindenach

Jun 15, 2015, 9:09:51 PM6/15/15
On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 12:49:01 -0500
walk...@nv.net (hank alrich) wrote:

> I am one lucky old guy, and getting to start up a new musical duo with
> Andrew Hardin is ongoing evidence of that. This guy can pick like
> nobody's business, writes some good songs, too, and has a terrific sense
> of humor.
>
> We'll be at Threadgill's Old No. 1 on N Lamar Blvd. this coming
> Wednesday for a Threadgill's Supper Session, 7 to 9 PM.
>
> I get to exercise songs that aren't in the Hank & Shaidri bailiwick, as
> well as play a selection of Andrew's own original material. We have
> played in public in this format three times so far, and really enjoyed
> those gigs. This will be our fifth outting, following our appearance at
> the benefit for Wimberley flood victims at Poodie's Hilltop Lounge on
> June 14, along with Jimmie Dale Gilmore and a cast of worthies.
>
> Come see us if you've an inkling.

Invent teleportation, then I can be there!

--
-donh-
donh at audiosys dot com