Latest quizzical for guitar players

Tom Hendricks / Musea

Feb 12, 2015, 11:04:36 PM2/12/15
The answer to, and winner (if any) for, our last contest question of:
What is 'a swing'? Clue, remember this is an art question, not a playground question. It has something to do with the arts, and a playground swing is not what I mean! So keep looking
IS:
[From wikipedia] In musical theater, the term swing is often used to refer to a member of the company who understudies several chorus and/or dancing roles. If an understudy fills in for a lead role, a swing will act the parts normally performed by the understudy. A super swing or universal swing is a swing who may commute around the country as needed to act in various productions of a widespread show.
I had no correct answers - seems y'all needed an understudy on this one.
I don’t dumb down so please wise up.

Now on to a new Q.: Win a copy of my FIRST cd CALLED ‘30′! – (first anti-band CD) or my NEWER cd CALLED ‘NEXT”(‘06) or my NEWEST cd CALLED ‘THIRDS” (May ‘07) or my MORE NEWEST cd Called “FOUR-TH” (‘08) or my MOST NEWEST cd CALLED ‘5-TH (Nov.’09) or my MORE NEWEST NEWEST cd CALLED ’6-TH’(Feb ’12), or my even NEWER THAN THAT cd CALLED “7-TH (early 2014), or my even NEWER UP TO DATE CD CALLED “#8-TH (08/14) or my very newest #9 out now. OR a download card for a free streaming CD.

Hear and buy them all on CDBaby, I-Tunes, Amazon, Google, Spotify, and all the other main music sites. Hunkasaurus.com has them all too.
IF you are the first to E-MAIL ME , AT THIS ADDRESS: tom-hendricks @ att.net (remove blanks of course) with the correct answer to this art question.
DEDICATION: These contests are dedicated to my sister, Peggy, who answered more of the questions correctly than anyone else.

THIS WEEK’S QUESTION is at my blog
https://musea.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/this-weeks-quizzical-3/